View Single Post
Old Nov 28 2009, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judi mcghee View Post
wow so true guess that makes you the village idiot
Quote:
yes i read it and all it said was land upgrade not till after i bought it did i get a notice it was a second farm . what part dont you understand i bought land to add to MY farm not another farm all i had to do was use another email addy and start one for free geeshhhhhhhhhhh
Quote:
who yanked your chain bulldog
Quote:
thought you looked like a dog im right on one thing lol bowser, for less money more land is offered for 3 mill you get 12x12 thats a ripoff what did i expect more land like 24x24
You made a mistake and you're being rude? You should be ashamed of yourself by what you are saying. If you don't do your research before buying something (as I'm sure you would in real life, unless of course you go round spending vast sums of cash blindly and without finding out what you're ACTUALLY paying for) then why on earth are you taking it out on those who tried to give you some information? That is the rudest thing I've seen for a long time! It's your own fault for not checking before clicking on ok. Don't blame others for your mistakes!