Green Prodigy ( Level 29 )

Farmer Since: Jun 28 2009
Level:
Trophies: 9
XP:
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiocciman View Post
Fuel is a good thing, but I am drawn back to the last announcement from the developers where we were promised new levels above 34 in the next release (this one). By the way that was quite a while ago. I now have 227,000 experience points.. and for what?

The on line game business model seems to be to throw and a whole lot of partially completed games on line for the sake of revenue, but never really focus on any one game enough to make it work well. That, of course is easy while hiding for years behind the "Beta" excuse. Has anyone ever seen one of these games get out of Beta? Every game on Facebook is in Beta and they all look like they were made by the same people. Volume verses quality.

I have tried to embrace the love it or leave it thing, but I am bored to tears. Good bye farm Town. I guess I will leave it.

Chuck
WELL mr chuck.

looks like you are sadly misimformed.
quite obviously these games all came out
(around the same time)
and it takes time to fix these things
WE are helping in the development of the game and how it will turn out in the end
our suggestions and ideas are being thought about and put into a game that lots of people love
takes time to do this kind of stuff
but sinc eyour so high and mighty onn your horse why dont YOU make a game with your ever so signifigant knowledge and see how long it take you to pull your game outta BETA
No i am not saying that all these games were derived with the fact that they'd ever get out of BETA version
and yes smoe were mass produced for volume and not quality (ie zynga games. more specifically the rollercoaster game)
but i believe that farm town is not one of them

Thanks so much for your splendid opinion,
Farmtown supporter

Visit Floral Extravaganza <3

DB:W20, MPS:C20