Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Decorations (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617570)

Taz D Oct 13 2011 12:25 AM

Decorations
 
Decorations

This thread is for players to ask questions and report problems with decorations items only. If you can't find a decoration in the store try using the search there to find it. Some decorations are seasonal and are not available except during the holiday season.

Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.


To make a suggestion for a new decoration post in Decorations for the farm

rgdollmom54 Oct 17 2015 01:41 PM

missing items after placement
 
I am trying to design a Halloween Farm and have been adding the little black fences. Everytime I have refreshed the game or gone to another farm and come back, the same black fences go missing. I have tried buying more, but they always disappear. Can you please help me, otherwise I don't see the point in continuing that Halloween farm, would look stupid.

And just fyi, it's "only" the small black fences that disappear, nothing else. Spooky huh? :) lol. It's farm 25.

Kathy

Taz D Oct 17 2015 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rgdollmom54 (Post 6007226)
I am trying to design a Halloween Farm and have been adding the little black fences. Everytime I have refreshed the game or gone to another farm and come back, the same black fences go missing. I have tried buying more, but they always disappear. Can you please help me, otherwise I don't see the point in continuing that Halloween farm, would look stupid.

And just fyi, it's "only" the small black fences that disappear, nothing else. Spooky huh? :) lol. It's farm 25.

Kathy

Hi Kathy,
That has been a problem with those black fences since they were released a couple years ago. I have seen a couple that used the closed black gate in the place where those disappear, so you might try that.

Jdnelso Nov 02 2015 09:42 AM

seasonal tabs
 
I know we probably did not get anything new last month because your fixing all the problems from the Flash update, but I was wondering if/when we are still going to get the thanksgiving and xmas/winter tabs ?? if so apx when?

marymarcel Nov 02 2015 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jdnelso (Post 6012814)
I know we probably did not get anything new last month because your fixing all the problems from the Flash update, but I was wondering if/when we are still going to get the thanksgiving and xmas/winter tabs ?? if so apx when?


Hi Jdnelso:)

The developers dont tell us when they are going to release new things, anyway we have let them know about Thanksgiving decorations.

Up now, they are still working to fix all problems with Flash, so I hope if they can solve all of them, we will have a new release and decorations soon.:)

shadowrun Nov 06 2015 08:10 PM

national flags.
 
about a year ago my freind from greece sent me the greek flag for my farm as i am collecting them.
but i find today its gone missing.
ive checked everywere for it and its gone.
could the game makers send a replacement as i know it was there yesterday.
many thanks.
shadowrun.

Taz D Nov 06 2015 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowrun (Post 6014146)
about a year ago my freind from greece sent me the greek flag for my farm as i am collecting them.
but i find today its gone missing.
ive checked everywere for it and its gone.
could the game makers send a replacement as i know it was there yesterday.
many thanks.
shadowrun.

Hi Shadowrun,
Please use your preferences to hide all but decorations and search through your farms. According to your data it is on a farm somewhere, probably hidden behind or under something.

shadowrun Nov 07 2015 08:31 AM

it was on my farm 1 ...however i have tried what u asked and all the others are there it isnt hidden anywere unless theres a glitch were i cant see it....the only reason im stressing on this that is was a gift from a friend and it was her that noticed it gone.
so please advise.

Taz D Nov 07 2015 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowrun (Post 6014278)
it was on my farm 1 ...however i have tried what u asked and all the others are there it isnt hidden anywere unless theres a glitch were i cant see it....the only reason im stressing on this that is was a gift from a friend and it was her that noticed it gone.
so please advise.

Hi shadowrun,
When you have everything hidden except decorations then try picking up and moving things around that area like the pool and stone walls and look and see if it is under one of those.
It is still on the that farm and not missing in your data, so it has to be hiding under somthing else.
If you still can't find it you will need to contact Support as we can't do any refunds through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

shadowrun Nov 08 2015 05:02 AM

greek flag
 
well i found the flag or should i say the red square it is suppose to be and guess what...it never moved just dissapeared....when the decorations are off the red square shows up however when you turn them back on all the other flags reapear but not the greek one.
so please have a word with someone to put this bug right.
many thx.
shadowrun.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 AM.