Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- May 21st, 2019 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641410)

mareface May 22 2019 05:01 AM

Hooray, Hooray, Hooray - thanks so much for more goodies - COME ON SUPER OIL PUMPS - hopefully we can upgrade our current pumps so as not to loose pending productions. You ROCK!!!!

dn36@embarqmail.com May 22 2019 06:30 AM

New bug! Can not add new tools, flower and tree harvester to storage.

marymarcel May 22 2019 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dn36@embarqmail.com (Post 6301438)
New bug! Can not add new tools, flower and tree harvester to storage.

Hi dn36 :)

Some users are having problems loading the game and trying to store the new tools.

We sent an email to the developers to let them know about these problems.

Santmyer May 22 2019 06:41 AM

Cannot load farm town

I also cannot get farm town to load even after trying several times and doing the usual trouble shooting suggestions. Glad to know it is not just me. Cannot wait to check out the new stuff lol.

dn36@embarqmail.com May 22 2019 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6301446)
Hi dn36 :)

Some users are having problems loading the game and trying to store the new tools.

We sent an email to the developers to let them know about these problems.

Thank you very much!!!

leighwj1960 May 22 2019 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbLH (Post 6301346)
There's already a Ceiling Lamp in the Glass Factory. Now there's a Ceiling Lamp in the Lamp Factory, too ??? Might get confusing with the same name (different code).

Not the first time they've had 2 products with the same name (Swing used by Modern School and Swing used by Playground)
This does make it difficult for tracking with the spreadsheet I've created when there are duplicated names like this.

WillowTreeFarm May 22 2019 08:54 AM

My husband can't store anything and I can't dispatch my train, he was able to dispatch his train and I can store stuff. He is on chat 7 and server w202, I am on chat 7 and server w204. I know you have contacted the developers, I'm just blowing off steam. Thank you for all you do.

JNelson May 22 2019 09:38 AM

Finally some bigger tools !!!! Hope more bigger tools coming soon , lol. I do wish you had let us know the mom day stuff was only going to be available for only 2 weeks instead of the normal month, did not get a chance to get what wanted :( thought had to the end of the month.

Snookie Sue May 22 2019 09:40 AM

Really disappointed with the new flower harvester. I need to use 2 clicks to cover flowers on the edges whereas with the old one I didn't. Switching to highlight mode doesn't always help and makes it much more tedious. Wish I hadn't used up all that cash on it. In the future could we have the chance to try out a new tool before plunking down big cash for it????? Thanks for any attention. BTW all my farms are the maximum size. Still wishing we could try before we buy big cash items - like many I am on a fixed income. Still love the game because as a disabled individual I can happily pass many hours with it.

jkelley1001 May 22 2019 10:23 AM

super oil pump

Love the new facilities, but where can I find the super oil pump?