Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- May 21st, 2019 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641410)

Raenie May 21 2019 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6301286)
Hi Raenie,
If you check the ingredients required for the lamp factory is the lamp socket which is also made in that same factory. So you will need to first make some of those before you can start the lamps themselves.

The parts to be manufactured are made from parts which need to be manufactured in the same facility? O.K. sounds a little off, the mark somehow!

Shouldn't parts be manufactured in the factory and then sent on to the next facility to be used?

Taz D May 21 2019 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raenie (Post 6301290)
The parts to be manufactured are made from parts which need to be manufactured in the same facility? O.K. sounds a little off, the mark somehow!

Shouldn't parts be manufactured in the factory and then sent on to the next facility to be used?

Hi Raenie,
It is not the first time they have done this where a part of something is made in the same factory or restaurant as the final products.

Raenie May 21 2019 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6301294)
Hi Raenie,
It is not the first time they have done this where a part of something is made in the same factory or restaurant as the final products.

Really? hmmm I never noticed! Maybe I don't own those factories! lol
Will check with what happens later. Thanks for your reply! :)

bluehair May 21 2019 10:29 PM

new tools

what are the new tools?

Aussie Rae May 21 2019 10:31 PM

i) The Mayor will offer extra product rewards to those farmers that sell products to others, we think this extra benefit will encourage more farmers to trade with each other and will also add more value to the Farm Cash Business Clothes. wondering if this will apply to those of us who give away for FREE.....

Taz D May 21 2019 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluehair (Post 6301314)
what are the new tools?

Hi bluehair,
Raul has added the details in the first post now. New tools are next size up of Tree Shaker and Flower Harvester.

bluehair May 21 2019 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6301322)
Hi bluehair,
Raul has added the details in the first post now. New tools are next size up of Tree Shaker and Flower Harvester.

ahh yes I see that...now

I see there is now a New Zealand Restaurant..contemplating buy it..cause you know New Zealand :)

Lee Ann May 21 2019 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluehair (Post 6301314)
what are the new tools?

Tree Shaker 36 x 36 (FC): This new Tree Shaker harvest up to 1296 trees in one click.
:)Flower Harvester 36 x 36 (FC): This new Flower Harvester harvest up to 1296 flowers in one click.

BarbLH May 21 2019 11:53 PM

Thanks for the new stuff, Raul & team! Now that we'll have black pepper you might want to revise some of your current recipes in existing facilities, LOL!

BarbLH May 22 2019 12:11 AM

There's already a Ceiling Lamp in the Glass Factory. Now there's a Ceiling Lamp in the Lamp Factory, too ??? Might get confusing with the same name (different code).