Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- May 31st, 2017 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=629674)

Texas Belle Jun 29 2017 05:45 PM

YAYYYY new release tomorrow... can't wait... c'mon Raul, waiting, waiting, waiting :)

StoneFace Jun 29 2017 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Belle (Post 6172946)
YAYYYY new release tomorrow... can't wait... c'mon Raul, waiting, waiting, waiting :)

Hi Texas Belle.....

The post that reopened this thread was from yesterday ....

From Raul's Notes >>

Post-Release Updates - June 28nd, 12:00PM

- We opened this thread because we had to release some internal changes in preparation for the release tomorrow, if you experience any bugs or unexpected behavior please post it on this thread.

So.... don't go to sleep yet !

The New Release mentioned yesterday is for "tomorrow".... which is

today

hehehe

Snookie Sue Jun 29 2017 08:06 PM

As per usual

Raul time is not our time. Would have been nice as tomorrow will be very busy. Oh well. Love the game - hate my addiction to it though. May have to go into FarmTown rehab. :o

Farmer_Susan Jun 29 2017 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snookie Sue (Post 6172994)
Raul time is not our time. Would have been nice as tomorrow will be very busy. Oh well. Love the game - hate my addiction to it though. May have to go into FarmTown rehab. :o

FarmTown rehab - love it. :)

I'm not giving up on today yet. I'm out of sorts tonight and a new release would help me get some new sorts. :)

Tomorrow's good, too, though . . . just SOOOOOOOON!

grannyjan Jun 29 2017 08:24 PM

Thanks for all the improvements. Always great to see what is going to be new and improved. Would still like to be able to see what farms need harvesting and timing on the extended view on a super neighbors farm.

mcdaddie Jun 29 2017 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyjan (Post 6173006)
Thanks for all the improvements. Always great to see what is going to be new and improved. Would still like to be able to see what farms need harvesting and timing on the extended view on a super neighbors farm.

Hi grannyjan,
You can see what you need on the super neighbor farms if you own the correct tool. I believe it to be the "Lookout Tower". I have it and can see every farm that has work, whether it be harvest, plow, seed, tree chop, tree shake, flowers, or fishing. I can't live without it as I do too many farms for others to keep track of.

GoalieAunt Jun 29 2017 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcdaddie (Post 6173018)
Hi grannyjan,
You can see what you need on the super neighbor farms if you own the correct tool. I believe it to be the "Lookout Tower". I have it and can see every farm that has work, whether it be harvest, plow, seed, tree chop, tree shake, flowers, or fishing. I can't live without it as I do too many farms for others to keep track of.

It is the lookout tower, and I too love it. I use it a second time after working the farms and before irrigating just in case I missed something (doesn't happen often, but it does happen). I have bought one for each of my super neighbors to make it easier for them to work my farms.

JAS0643 Jun 29 2017 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snookie Sue (Post 6172994)

Tomorrow in Farm town means anytime in the next week. :p I will say they have gotten better with their timing it may not always be exactly when they say but it is close to when they say tomorrow used to mean anytime in the next 2 months. LOL

Grumpdad Jun 30 2017 12:36 AM

Tomorrow brings back the farm that does not load, YET AGAIN, stuck on the loading 100% screen, well guess we can all get on with the cleaning then!!!!!

Tiger Jun 30 2017 07:12 AM

Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on the May 31st release I am now closing this thread.

Click here to go to June 30th New Release

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support.

For feedback for the game post in General Feedback.

Ideas for the game please post in Suggestions.