Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Fishing and Bait (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634254)

marymarcel Apr 14 2021 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmilyF (Post 6440978)
is there a way to lay ponds in "multi" fashion like trees and flowers?

Hi EmilyF :)

You own the purple hand so you can buy multiple ponds in the store but you have to place them one at a time on your farms.

kurbanovsky Apr 21 2021 03:00 PM

1041029409 id.. I am not receiving fish when I fish super neighbors OR if im hired in the market... I should have millions of fish,, nothing... help
Karen

marymarcel Apr 21 2021 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurbanovsky (Post 6442490)
1041029409 id.. I am not receiving fish when I fish super neighbors OR if im hired in the market... I should have millions of fish,, nothing... help
Karen

Hi Karen :)

We dont have data when you work as superneighbor but we have when you are hired at market by a stranger.

For the jobs did today, you indeed received fish.

The only way for you to check this, is to write down the amount of any type of fish and then check your storage again after fishing. You can reload the game to be sure fish was added to your amount.

Dana1971 Apr 22 2021 12:37 PM

Salmon

Is there a Small and a Large Salmon??

Taz D Apr 22 2021 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dana1971 (Post 6442710)
Is there a Small and a Large Salmon??

Hi Dana,
You would get the large boxes of Salmon if you hire someone to fish for you.

Dana1971 Apr 22 2021 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6442750)
Hi Dana,
You would get the large boxes of Salmon if you hire someone to fish for you.

I never get anyone to do anything on my farms for me.
This is twice this has happened to me.
I fished today, refreshed and looked in my storage at the amount of Salmon I had.
I clicked the "Zip" and it took 4,000 of my Salmon Away out of my storage.
I will not ever use that "Zip" again. Like I said, this is Twice it's happened.
It never did when we were on Flash.
It needs looking into, Seriously.
I have a lot of real money infested in the FT Cash water so I would enough Salmon, Cod, and Squid. I don't need that Zip feature taking it away from me.

marymarcel Apr 22 2021 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dana1971 (Post 6442774)
I never get anyone to do anything on my farms for me.
This is twice this has happened to me.
I fished today, refreshed and looked in my storage at the amount of Salmon I had.
I clicked the "Zip" and it took 4,000 of my Salmon Away out of my storage.
I will not ever use that "Zip" again. Like I said, this is Twice it's happened.
It never did when we were on Flash.
It needs looking into, Seriously.
I have a lot of real money infested in the FT Cash water so I would enough Salmon, Cod, and Squid. I don't need that Zip feature taking it away from me.

Hi Dana :)

The ZIP button does not take items from your storage. It only converts Large and Small boxes into Regular boxes and also gives you the difference in coins for the Large boxes.

You have all the information in the following link from our Game Guide>

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...54#post6341354

keetakeets Apr 26 2021 10:10 AM

Fishing problem

I am probably in the wrong place but can't figure out how to just do a post. I was hired to fish by someone with a green boat. Worked well except for one pond in the upper left cornor. No matter how much I click it still says 184 fish and I will not be able to collect my bonous if I leave
Thank you

Taz D Apr 26 2021 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keetakeets (Post 6443874)
I am probably in the wrong place but can't figure out how to just do a post. I was hired to fish by someone with a green boat. Worked well except for one pond in the upper left cornor. No matter how much I click it still says 184 fish and I will not be able to collect my bonous if I leave
Thank you

Hi keetakeets,
Try refreshing the farm and see if you can get it. Refreshing the farm by clicking on it in the farm selector will not lose your bonus.

leighwj1960 Apr 27 2021 08:14 AM

Please remove the "common" fish from the Farm Cash waters and increase the amount of fish that can only be obtained in those waters to compensate