Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Storage on the farm (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594678)

Taz D Mar 04 2022 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel (Post 6485894)
Why is it that every time I try bringing back the things in my storage to my farms Farm Town ALWAYS tell me that I cannot move things from storage to my farms and ALWAYS ASKED me to try again later? I ended up having to sell what I had in my storage and rebought the same thing to put them back into my farms. This is UNACCEPTABLE!!! I store things into my storage to reuse them in the future and yet I get the same message every time I tried putting the things back into my farms? What's wrong with Farm Town? Why is this happening?

Also, the message that pops up frequently to tell me I'm "Time out" WHILE I WAS ACTIVELY DOING SOMETHING IN MY FARMS IS ANNOYING. PLEASE CAN S0MEONE FIX THIS PROBLEM?

Thank you!!!

Hi Sandie May Angel,
The only reasons you would get the message that you cannot move something from storage to a farm would be that you do not have enough clear space where you are trying to set the item down. The only other reason would be you have reached the maximum amount of items that can be placed on that farm. Even with the purple hand you still have to have a spot the size of a pint tree clear to set the items down. You can not stack the items on top of other items and hiding those other items does not help as the game still knows they are there.

As far as the Time out message it will show up as long as you are not doing anything that interacts with the server for 10 minutes. Not everything you are doing causes data transfer between your computer and the servers, so the message will show up. There is nothing to fix to change that.

furry1993 Mar 09 2022 12:12 PM

Help with adding to storage

I am user 1268931315. My storage currently shows 51% full but, when I try to add something to storage, I get a message that I can't add anything because my storage is full. What is causing this and how do I work around it?

Taz D Mar 09 2022 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by furry1993 (Post 6486230)
I am user 1268931315. My storage currently shows 51% full but, when I try to add something to storage, I get a message that I can't add anything because my storage is full. What is causing this and how do I work around it?

Hi furry,
I moved your post to the thread about storage.
What are you trying to add to your storage?
That 51% is only for your harvest & products storage. If you are trying to add something like trees or buildings or things like that then those go into your Item Storage. The capacity of the Item storage is shown at the top of the pop up when you change to that tab of your storage.

demetri@webmail.co.za Apr 02 2022 03:43 PM

stock amount discrepancies

2 Attachment(s)
hello,

this issue has been coming up a while now, and it seems to be getting wors.

there are stock amount discrepancies in the store and when trying to use the stock items (see attached screen shots)

1 shows stock while 2 claims there is not stock

most of the stock items are in a similar situation with stock amount discrepancies.

thank you

marymarcel Apr 02 2022 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demetri@webmail.co.za (Post 6489502)
hello,

this issue has been coming up a while now, and it seems to be getting wors.

there are stock amount discrepancies in the store and when trying to use the stock items (see attached screen shots)

1 shows stock while 2 claims there is not stock

most of the stock items are in a similar situation with stock amount discrepancies.

thank you

Hi demetri :)

I moved your post to the thread about Storage.

Are you trying to refill your service facilities?

You have 19 Farrier Service Shop, if you already filled them to 100% and you are trying to refill them all again, then the amount stored is not enough.

To a complete fill at 100% of Farrier Forge in 1 Farrier Service Shop you need 720. So to fill 19 you need 13,680 Farrier Forge and you only have 3,378 stored.

Please store products from your Farrier Supplies Factory, you have 20, reload the game and see if you can load the services.

demetri@webmail.co.za Apr 03 2022 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6489506)

I moved your post to the thread about Storage.

Are you trying to refill your service facilities?

You have 19 Farrier Service Shop, if you already filled them to 100% and you are trying to refill them all again, then the amount stored is not enough.

To a complete fill at 100% of Farrier Forge in 1 Farrier Service Shop you need 720. So to fill 19 you need 13,680 Farrier Forge and you only have 3,378 stored.

Please store products from your Farrier Supplies Factory, you have 20, reload the game and see if you can load the services.

hello Marymarcel

no, i was not trying to load all the facilities.
i was loading just 1 Farrier Forge in 1 facility for a Quest.

marymarcel Apr 03 2022 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demetri@webmail.co.za (Post 6489558)
hello Marymarcel

no, i was not trying to load all the facilities.
i was loading just 1 Farrier Forge in 1 facility for a Quest.

That is strange as I dont see any quest for loading Farrier Forge in your data.

Anyway, if you get this problem again, check if the previous step for that quest is completed.
Then store the products and then reload the game and check if you can load the service facility.

Sqrl Apr 07 2022 06:56 PM

When I open storage on my farm and select Non Ingredients for Me it shows everything I have in storage. In the marketplace it shows the correct items. This is just after clearing memcache for another issue.

marymarcel Apr 07 2022 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sqrl (Post 6490182)
When I open storage on my farm and select Non Ingredients for Me it shows everything I have in storage. In the marketplace it shows the correct items. This is just after clearing memcache for another issue.

Hi Sqrl :)

I was able to reproduce this without running memcache and it was sent to the developers.

Thanks!

Sqrl Apr 08 2022 09:02 AM

Thanks to you too :)