Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Quests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468426)

bosstech Nov 30 2022 07:58 PM

how do you make latex?

Taz D Nov 30 2022 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bosstech (Post 6520810)
how do you make latex?

Hi Bosstech,
You get latex from the rubber trees.

KoalaBear777 Apr 25 2023 05:11 PM

My suggestion for quests: Add an "Undo" button, or better yet, a warning when someone is using their last yellow Help flag before the last step has been completed. Several times, I have done that without realizing it was the last one. And after diligently working all the steps, found myself unable to finish the quest because I didn't have any more flags and the last item was a product that you couldn't normally find.

Taz D Apr 25 2023 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 (Post 6543850)
My suggestion for quests: Add an "Undo" button, or better yet, a warning when someone is using their last yellow Help flag before the last step has been completed. Several times, I have done that without realizing it was the last one. And after diligently working all the steps, found myself unable to finish the quest because I didn't have any more flags and the last item was a product that you couldn't normally find.

Hi KoalaBear,
You can see when you are using your last help note as the number on those at the top shows a 0.
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section and not the General Feedback. You can not start a new post there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion. There is one for quests.

RoseArienh May 09 2023 07:28 AM

I just realized that I forgot to collect FC for completing eight quests. It should have been ready about 4:30 yesterday afternoon, but I was so distracted by other things that it slipped my mind.

But, happy ending! Because I have taken the moderators' advice about quests to heart, I had until tomorrow morning. Thanks, every one of you!

AndiWilliams Mar 28 2024 01:01 PM

I am curious, on several of my quests it says I need to use the TURBO oil refinery. Why? I already have refineries, and can not see spending the FC on something I do not need. Is this an error?
I have a friend that has never come up with this in her quests and she has been playing many more years than I have. Thanks for any info.

marymarcel Mar 28 2024 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndiWilliams (Post 6576410)
I am curious, on several of my quests it says I need to use the TURBO oil refinery. Why? I already have refineries, and can not see spending the FC on something I do not need. Is this an error?
I have a friend that has never come up with this in her quests and she has been playing many more years than I have. Thanks for any info.

Hi AndiWilliams :)

We are talking about Regular quests (brown dice), aren't we?

I have only seen that if I click in the product step and then I got another window showing what I need to produce that item.

In case there is a regular and a turbo facility, then both are showing up and it says you need one OR the other.

Vivienne57 Apr 19 2024 10:53 AM

Blue Ticket

I have to say I love this addition to the Coop Quests. It makes such a difference. It is so much quicker because you don't have to click on every product or scroll down them. It's brilliant :):):):):)

Karlene Apr 19 2024 11:38 PM

blue buy banner on co-op quests!!!

I love the new feature to the co-op quests! What a wonderful addition to be able to see the blue buy flag! Thank you!!! :):):):)