Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Quests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468426)

boofee Nov 08 2013 09:08 PM

Not getting credit for steps in quest

No matter what I do, I can't get credit for the petrochemical facility output in my current quest. I have the employee lifeline, but I have worked several neighbor farms with this facility and loaded/worked my own with no credit. In the past I was sometimes able to get around this by switching browsers, but I have tried IE, Firefox and Chrome and cleared my browser and FT cache. No luck.

KnightRider Nov 08 2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boofee (Post 5712354)
No matter what I do, I can't get credit for the petrochemical facility output in my current quest. I have the employee lifeline, but I have worked several neighbor farms with this facility and loaded/worked my own with no credit. In the past I was sometimes able to get around this by switching browsers, but I have tried IE, Firefox and Chrome and cleared my browser and FT cache. No luck.

Does the step with the oil pump have a check mark in it?

boofee Nov 09 2013 07:41 AM

Well it just finally let me do it using my start all button.

jm3810@msn.com Dec 23 2013 10:40 AM

Quests

All I ever get for my lifeline on my Quest is working on other peoples farms. Anyone else having this issue? That is virtually useless- hard to get hired for the crop you need. Very frustrating.

marymarcel Dec 23 2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jm3810@msn.com (Post 5750074)
All I ever get for my lifeline on my Quest is working on other peoples farms. Anyone else having this issue? That is virtually useless- hard to get hired for the crop you need. Very frustrating.

Hi! lifelines are random. When you get the Employee lifeline, it allows you to work on others farms or facilities to obtain the products you need for your quest, of course not for the last step. You can ask your neighbors if they have for example, the crop you need or if they could fill a facility to let you work it.:)

Rugged Barbie Jan 14 2014 09:12 AM

Personal Care Products Factory Constantly being Presented!

:confused:
4 out of the last 8 Quests have required the Personal Care Products facility. This started within a couple of weeks after the release of this factory. I just opened a new Quest this morning and there it is again - Personal Care Products Factory is the end of the run.

Why? It has been rare that the same facility is the end focus of a Quest so frequently. It makes me feel as though this factory didn't sell well and I'm being forced to buy it as I'm a Questie.

I don't own it and don't want to own it. In fact, it's the ONLY factory that I don't own.

Is anyone else being confronted with this? Owned or not owned?

racerb22000 Jan 14 2014 05:47 PM

I like quests

I like quests...it assists with getting extra coins and experience. I have no problem with quests at all.

KnightRider Jan 14 2014 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racerb22000 (Post 5762310)
I like quests...it assists with getting extra coins and experience. I have no problem with quests at all.

You don't get any extra XP for doing quests only coins, the only XP you get is the normal XP for plowing on your farm and facilities work.

JohnAlbertini Jan 14 2014 08:46 PM

Quest FC facilities

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie (Post 5762162)
:confused:
4 out of the last 8 Quests have required the Personal Care Products facility. This started within a couple of weeks after the release of this factory. I just opened a new Quest this morning and there it is again - Personal Care Products Factory is the end of the run.

Why? It has been rare that the same facility is the end focus of a Quest so frequently. It makes me feel as though this factory didn't sell well and I'm being forced to buy it as I'm a Questie.

I don't own it and don't want to own it. In fact, it's the ONLY factory that I don't own.

Is anyone else being confronted with this? Owned or not owned?

I do quests also but I REFUSE to "waste" FC on any new facilities. FC are just too rare and valuable so if a quest needs a facility I don't have and costs FC I just skip it. To bad we only get about 100 FC per YEAR! This is crazy but it is what it is. I use FC on TOOLS. Just upgrading from the 6x6 H/P Combine to the 8x8 H/P Combine costs 100 FC!!! because the game just takes entirely too much TIME to play unless you have all the tools to speed up harvest, plow, seed, fish, chop, load facilities, etc., etc. So just skip those quests unless you are independently wealthy and can afford to spend a LOT of REAL $ buying FC!

Hayseed C Feb 20 2014 03:25 AM

Why can't there be a button to cancel a Quest if you don't have the facility? I have 5 Quests on the go and can't complete any of them. Have to wait till they time out :(

ps just read a previous comment and posted this on suggestions too