Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 14th, 2013 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=544502)

Irish355 Jul 04 2013 09:17 AM

I love the new upgrades. But...I would like the super hen house, dairy and wool if we could put exsiting animals in them instead of having to collect another few hundred more.

iaianne Jul 04 2013 09:27 AM

i have a problem whenever i go to an inn. My buddy list icon disappears when the tool menu. I can't access my buddy list whenever i'm at the inn... and i can't go to the market...from the inn because the icon is gone...

Taz D Jul 04 2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish355 (Post 5602174)
I love the new upgrades. But...I would like the super hen house, dairy and wool if we could put exsiting animals in them instead of having to collect another few hundred more.

You can put existing animals in them, but you do need to remove them from the regular shed and then store that shed, place the super shed and load those animals from te farm into the new building.

Taz D Jul 04 2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iaianne (Post 5602182)
i have a problem whenever i go to an inn. My buddy list icon disappears when the tool menu. I can't access my buddy list whenever i'm at the inn... and i can't go to the market...from the inn because the icon is gone...

You are right about the buddy list not being available but the Map is still in the corner so you should be able to go to the market from the Inn.

Valdoe Jul 04 2013 10:07 PM

Since the last update.. I find that I am having a problem switching from one farm to another.

I can sow harvest and plow a field quicker then changing from one farm to another.

Is it me or is everyone having the same problem?

Yes I have done the usual clear my temp files etc.

HelenJS22 Jul 05 2013 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valdoe (Post 5603118)
Since the last update.. I find that I am having a problem switching from one farm to another.

I can sow harvest and plow a field quicker then changing from one farm to another.

I'm finding my farm changing slower too for some reason, and yep, I too know all the tricks, have a very fast computer set up, and have also cleared everything on a regular basis.

I thought, having been able to add more of my animals to their sheds should have made it quicker, but that hasn't happened.

I can't help you fix the problem, but you are not alone in finding this is the case.

FCM Jul 05 2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valdoe (Post 5603118)

Bingo! It has gotten worse. But, this problem has been around for me for well since they introduced the 6X6 Combine, seeders.

Aussie Rae Jul 06 2013 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenJS22 (Post 5603374)
I'm finding my farm changing slower too for some reason, and yep, I too know all the tricks, have a very fast computer set up, and have also cleared everything on a regular basis.

I thought, having been able to add more of my animals to their sheds should have made it quicker, but that hasn't happened.

I can't help you fix the problem, but you are not alone in finding this is the case.

I find it faster to make which ever farm I have harvested, plowed and planted my default and then just reload the game...irrigate that farm, then go to the next...of course thats when doing my own farm, not someone elses, lol:)

Aussie Rae Jul 06 2013 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bbb-3 (Post 5601398)
Is anyone having the problem when getting hired you go to a farm and it shows the cycle but there is nothing to harvest but when you pick up your combo or harvester it show that there is crop that needs to be harvested and plowed?

yes, just click on the green man to get rid of the scythe..:)

Tony D Jul 06 2013 07:08 PM

Hi, thanks for the Feedback on the New Release, this thread is now closed.