Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 6th, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=623530)

bruhelmboldt Jul 08 2016 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 6083458)
Hi bruhelmboldt,

Taz is not available at the moment. Your armoured truck is showing as sitting on a farm somewhere. Please show "Tools" in your game preferences and search your farms for it. Then place it into your storage and then try the Cash out in your Facility Manager.

Tried searching for both Armored Trucks and found them both (whew!), put them (one decoration, one tool) into storage. Still screwy. I seem to empty the items okay, but the balance (coins) just seems to dribble away, some of the cash into my coin balance and some of it . . just . . away. All I get is a "No products are ready for storage".

Tiger Jul 08 2016 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt (Post 6083594)
Tried searching for both Armored Trucks and found them both (whew!), put them (one decoration, one tool) into storage. Still screwy. I seem to empty the items okay, but the balance (coins) just seems to dribble away, some of the cash into my coin balance and some of it . . just . . away. All I get is a "No products are ready for storage".

Hi bruhelmboldt,

We are seeing errors in your data too, we have sent this off to the developers to have a look at. Please try to be patient while we wait for a response.

If you haven't tried it already, see if clearing your FT memcache makes any difference. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try cashing out again.

lindafe Jul 08 2016 11:57 AM

Since this update I am not seeing any dan belt rewards to post on either the catnip or eucalyptus.Yet when I check t hem I see that there is 5000 or less to the next dan. Same thing happened last time there was a new crop. What can be done to fix this issue.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...m_id=622350853

thehufarm Jul 08 2016 02:21 PM

Hi Taz,

Just wanted to reply to my findings today since you last advised me to place the truck on my farm and then store it again. To date, when I click the Cash Out All button, it'll say nothing to cash out, the numbers on the facilities do not disappear until I close the My Facility Manager window and open it again. Then I see that all the client facilities have been emptied. Better but not perfect...yet. :)

marymarcel Jul 08 2016 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehufarm (Post 6083650)
Hi Taz,

Just wanted to reply to my findings today since you last advised me to place the truck on my farm and then store it again. To date, when I click the Cash Out All button, it'll say nothing to cash out, the numbers on the facilities do not disappear until I close the My Facility Manager window and open it again. Then I see that all the client facilities have been emptied. Better but not perfect...yet. :)

Hi thehufarm:)

You are not the only one having problems storing or cashing out facilities, so we sent an email to the developers so they can check on it. Thank you for your patience:)

badpoodle Jul 08 2016 04:31 PM

i'm not sure if i see a purpose for the 2 new boats other than slashkey earning farm cash. i remember the old days of fishing before the purple boat cleared a water feature. a tool that takes me back to sectional fishing (and all the cash upgrades til that tool clears 16 layers of water) means oodles of cash spent to fish overly layered coin waters. few farmers have enough 16x layers of cash waters.

i understand slashkey is here to make money, but for doG's sake, dangle some bait that is worth our while. off the top of my head, how about a one-click tree or flower tool? how about a tool that lets us hire marketplace people to harvest, plow and PLANT? aww, ****, i shouldn't have said that; knowing slashkey, they'd turn a harvest/plow/plant option into 30 FC increments to catch up with our current combine's capacity.

Texas Belle Jul 08 2016 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badpoodle (Post 6083674)
i'm not sure if i see a purpose for the 2 new boats other than slashkey earning farm cash. i remember the old days of fishing before the purple boat cleared a water feature. a tool that takes me back to sectional fishing (and all the cash upgrades til that tool clears 16 layers of water) means oodles of cash spent to fish overly layered coin waters. few farmers have enough 16x layers of cash waters.

i understand slashkey is here to make money, but for doG's sake, dangle some bait that is worth our while. off the top of my head, how about a one-click tree or flower tool? how about a tool that lets us hire marketplace people to harvest, plow and PLANT? aww, ****, i shouldn't have said that; knowing slashkey, they'd turn a harvest/plow/plant option into 30 FC increments to catch up with our current combine's capacity.

Oh I am so with you on the one-click tree or flower tool, been asking for it since forever, of course I am not buying the fool boats, im doing ok with the turbo, but the one-click for trees and/or flowers would be heaven, just like I did not hesitate on buying the storage sheds, I would buy the one-click in a NY minute...

maddshots Jul 08 2016 06:05 PM

New boats usage

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 6083110)
Bought both fishing boat. They don't do much for those of us who decorate farms.As we don't pile everything that is water related in a pile or bunch

I use mine for working in the market mostly. While I do have layered waters on my farms, there are not so many that the regular turbo was fine but in the work market there are farms with so many layered that it took me 5 hours to do only 3 farms! This is where the new boats come in handy. I want to see a fleet of fishing boats that do all at once!

mick-jolly Jul 08 2016 07:18 PM

Help i cant cash out since the update.

I have purchased the new turbo fishing boat (pink one) and since not been able to cash out my facilities. It keeps just saying Saving then nothing to save. when i am trying to cash out.

marymarcel Jul 08 2016 08:30 PM

Hi all:)

The developers have just released a fix for the issue about cashing out/storing.

Please check again and let us know if you still have problems. Thank you:)