Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Farm Cash (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415554)

Wild Feb 16 2011 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPOTSROCK (Post 4457930)
So all my neighbors are reaping the benefits of getting FC for harvesting and working facilities ... i did for two / three days now i don't... i am invited to work for FC , i accept and then nothing... this is very frustrating...
any ideas as to why now i can't do this .. and before i could..?????

i have cleaned out my computer , actually do it nightly ..

any other ideas as why this is no longer working....

TIA...

It is not designed to work on an on-going basis. This is designed to bring NEW players to the game or to bring back those who have left and not played for a long time. Only FB friends who are not playing the game appear on the list of people you can send the invite to and if you get the invite, it only works once for facilities and once for working on their farm (harvesting, plowing, etc.)

annie2011 Feb 16 2011 12:55 AM

i have had that happen to me few times now so i dont bother anymore. I know its not slashkey so now ijust play and hope more levels will come soon so i can get fc

.fred flintstone Feb 16 2011 01:56 AM

I have givebn up on these farmcash offers, the only result with thenm is your mail inbox full of ****, your computer loaded to buggery with spyware and trojans and NO FREEKIN FARM$$$$ THEY ARE A RIP_OFF designed to simply fill your computer wth ****. I should add I have about 180 farm$ owing, yet screenshotas continously emailed give NO response

Victorious Vivian Feb 17 2011 12:24 PM

My problem with this is when I get new neighbors I dont get the bar that asks about earning farmcash. When I accept the request from my neighobrs I do not go to there farm only to mine or to send gifts. So far I must of lost almost 24 farmcash by not being able to do this. My grandson accepts the requests and is able to earn them. I would like to know why this is as well as only a select few only get the bar to ask others to earn fc. The ones that havent received the fc are we going to be able to get them? I am frustrated with not being able to do this and think it is a good thing to have if it only works properly.

Grammy 11 Feb 17 2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amberdh (Post 4456686)
Hi wendyl. Sorry for the troubles.

Take a screen shot of the app and don't take NO for an answer. Sometimes you need to get right bossy with them guys.

I too sent Super Rewards a report saying I have not gotten my FC and that I was not sent an email, not to ask for it, I wasn't sent it. Perhaps you could tell me how to take a screen shot. I have a Mac, don't know if that matters, but I have never been able to get instructions that worked.

It doesn't bother me to pay for FC but if free offers are there I should be able to take advantage of them, they should work.

SPOTSROCK Feb 17 2011 05:40 PM

i was able to accpet the work and get the fc .. but not the last few days at all.. no offers either.. :( haven't a clue why not either..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Victorious Vivian (Post 4460782)
My problem with this is when I get new neighbors I dont get the bar that asks about earning farmcash. When I accept the request from my neighobrs I do not go to there farm only to mine or to send gifts. So far I must of lost almost 24 farmcash by not being able to do this. My grandson accepts the requests and is able to earn them. I would like to know why this is as well as only a select few only get the bar to ask others to earn fc. The ones that havent received the fc are we going to be able to get them? I am frustrated with not being able to do this and think it is a good thing to have if it only works properly.

SPOTSROCK Feb 17 2011 05:45 PM

i don't see a cash challange.. ?/

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm (Post 4369938)
you can also find this option when sending gifts. choose gift when it takes you to the select friends click on cash challange. you can only do it one time per day so make sure you click on everyone you want then or you have to wait untill the next day to do it again

Tony D Feb 17 2011 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPOTSROCK (Post 4461282)
i don't see a cash challange.. ?/

Hi , I think it says "Earn farm cash"

Tiger Feb 17 2011 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird (Post 4461066)
I too sent Super Rewards a report saying I have not gotten my FC and that I was not sent an email, not to ask for it, I wasn't sent it. Perhaps you could tell me how to take a screen shot. I have a Mac, don't know if that matters, but I have never been able to get instructions that worked.

It doesn't bother me to pay for FC but if free offers are there I should be able to take advantage of them, they should work.

Hi,

I'm not a mac user, but did a quick search for you.....
On Mac OS X
Command+Shift+3: takes a screenshot of the full screen (or screens if multiple monitors), and save it as a file to the desktop.

(Note: the Command key on some older Mac keyboards has an Apple logo on it )

Hope that helps

Henry Piccalo Feb 19 2011 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendyl (Post 4456538)
I could afford the things I want to buy if I actually was awarded the farm cash I deserve. I added the car app today and no $ awarded. I wrote and complained and all I got was a letter saying that I needed to send them a confirmation email to prove that I added the app. However since you actually don't get a darn confirmation email, how do actually do that. This totally sucks!!!

I cant get any free farm cash even if I watch the videos.
I think the free farm cash so called offers are A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND SPACE!
And to invite non users is A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!