Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Farm Cash (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415554)

Walkies Apr 17 2018 12:15 PM

I have read your explanation about the new facebook requirements and I am OK with the first part of it, but I do object to them constantly asking if they can have a list of all my friends. The answer is no! It's supposed to be every 90 days but three times today they have come back with this other question. I am not OK with that.

Tiger Apr 17 2018 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walkies (Post 6235510)
I have read your explanation about the new facebook requirements and I am OK with the first part of it, but I do object to them constantly asking if they can have a list of all my friends. The answer is no! It's supposed to be every 90 days but three times today they have come back with this other question. I am not OK with that.

Hi Walkies,

Your friends list is used for gifting, trains, neighbours, ships, NCC etc. That is a requirement for the game. If you are doing anything that requires access to your friends names and profile pic, then i expect it will keep asking for permission.

Walkies Apr 18 2018 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 6235522)
Hi Walkies,

Your friends list is used for gifting, trains, neighbours, ships, NCC etc. That is a requirement for the game. If you are doing anything that requires access to your friends names and profile pic, then i expect it will keep asking for permission.

Thank you
So my non Farm Town friends' privacy is respected? Farm Town will not use their information for anything? Nothing whatsoever?

Tiger Apr 18 2018 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walkies (Post 6235658)
Thank you
So my non Farm Town friends' privacy is respected? Farm Town will not use their information for anything? Nothing whatsoever?

Hi Walkies,

The game only needs to know who your friends are, their name and their profile pic so they can be displayed in those areas of the game. Their game data and yours are used so you can interact in the game with them. No private information is needed for the game and is not used.

mwerdeb81 Aug 15 2018 07:02 AM

Farm Cash

I'm a returning player after several years of not playing, while I love that I earn many coins I would like the option of turning some of them into farm cash. I REFUSE to pay more money to play this game. It seems if you don't have the big tools, many farmers do not want to work for you...I had 1 quit as soon as she reached my farm. I do have many tools, but not the super ones. I may have to quit again....and I love farmtown!!

Tiger Aug 15 2018 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwerdeb81 (Post 6256566)
I'm a returning player after several years of not playing, while I love that I earn many coins I would like the option of turning some of them into farm cash. I REFUSE to pay more money to play this game. It seems if you don't have the big tools, many farmers do not want to work for you...I had 1 quit as soon as she reached my farm. I do have many tools, but not the super ones. I may have to quit again....and I love farmtown!!

Hi mwerdeb81,

Welcome back to the game :)

Please, all suggestions and ideas for the game need to go in the suggestions area of the forum, where all ideas are gathered together in one place for the developers to see. Here's the link to that section, you can't start a new thread there, what you do is reply to one that most suits your idea.
Here's the link to that area of the forum >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

ClaytinPA Dec 02 2018 05:59 AM

About Farm 38

Price for #38 in coins and cash? You got to be kidding, but I guess you're not,as if you not making quite a few bucks off this game to begin with! I'm still struggling to try to expand a number of the farms I already have! To get a small 12 X 12 patch at the price you are asking? Forget it for quite a while to say the least! Looks like among other things, greed is the name of the game at present time :-(

littlesallysanctus Dec 26 2018 10:47 AM

What happened to holiday bargains?

marymarcel Dec 26 2018 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus (Post 6277162)
What happened to holiday bargains?

Hi littlesallysanctus :)

I'm not sure which holiday bargains you are talking about as we dont remember any since the game started.

littlesallysanctus Dec 26 2018 11:45 AM

I was speaking about at holidays there were sometimes half price farmtown cash bargains.