Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- March 9th, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621094)

lynwoo60 Mar 14 2016 02:54 PM

I just logged in just now and when I did there were gifts waiting now there are none. I had over 50 there. also none of my neighbours have faces on my neighbour tab at bottom of the game. I have reloaded and cleared memcache and still the same. I am on WF4 and use chrome on Win 10

barbaraelwart Mar 14 2016 03:11 PM

I have the same problem of no Gifts at all on My Requests page - I always have at least 300, so decided that nobody loved me any more :(

Just checked also and I can get no Farmer lists to send gifts and the Farm Town Wall Requests says that none of my friends need help! Gremlins in the works I guess ;)

Aussie Rae Mar 14 2016 03:22 PM

UPDATE: All back to normal
gremlins are in the works, no faces below my game in neighbors lists either, done all the usual housekeeping so I guess its just a matter of waiting till things are sorted out.. can still do work on the farm myself, do quests etc. but no one shows in the market.. time for a break and a day out in town, :)

Taz D Mar 14 2016 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynwoo60 (Post 6050974)
I just logged in just now and when I did there were gifts waiting now there are none. I had over 50 there. also none of my neighbours have faces on my neighbour tab at bottom of the game. I have reloaded and cleared memcache and still the same. I am on WF4 and use chrome on Win 10

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaraelwart (Post 6050982)
I have the same problem of no Gifts at all on My Requests page - I always have at least 300, so decided that nobody loved me any more :(

Just checked also and I can get no Farmer lists to send gifts and the Farm Town Wall Requests says that none of my friends need help! Gremlins in the works I guess ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6050986)
gremlins are in the works, no faces below my game in neighbors lists either, done all the usual housekeeping so I guess its just a matter of waiting till things are sorted out.. can still do work on the farm myself, do quests etc. but no one shows in the market.. time for a break and a day out in town, :)

Hi all,
We have sent an email to the developers. I should note my gifts were missing too, but are now back. And I was able to send gifts too. It may just be a temporary glitch eithe Facebook or Farm Town.

barbaraelwart Mar 14 2016 03:38 PM

Thanks for the swift reply Taz, my gifts are all back now when I click on the tab :D

Aussie Rae Mar 14 2016 03:43 PM

happy to report that the photos are back under the game, no more blank generic ones, :)

lynwoo60 Mar 14 2016 03:50 PM

mine all back now tyvm

Queen.of.Clutter Mar 15 2016 10:55 AM

The Quest boxes .... I just noticed that in the regular one, I have 2 Wednesdays & 2 Tuesdays but no Sunday ....
In the Co-op - I have 3 Tuesdays but no Sunday ....

More than likely it's a glitch because of the time change.

Texas Belle Mar 15 2016 03:38 PM

Here is something new to report, I went to upgrade my farm 7 to the 40x40 and when I went to the realtor it said my farm was 26x26.. went to look at all the farms on the grid and all of them are showing 26x26 which is not true, all my farms are 38x38 except the ones I have upgraded to 40x40.. HELP... can't upgrade and they have shrunk.. will do all the requisite clean up and will report again.. but this is a heartbreaker... I am not upgrading all the farms again, I want them like they were...

Texas Belle Mar 15 2016 03:46 PM

ok disregard the message above.. and my mistake all my farms are at 40x40 and wanted to upgrade to 42x42.. all is back to normal, did all the cleaning, logged out, put the Mac clean up all, and logged in again and alleluia all is back as before... sorry I jumped the gun, :)