Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Farm Cash and Coins (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594682)

Kathy Crisp Aug 06 2021 10:26 PM

I have just started playing again after my old farm was deleted from the server as I had not played in so long. When I harvest my crops and trees, I do not get any coins or XP points. My sister has allowed me to harvest her farm and I get paid from that but not my own? What am I doing wrong?

Taz D Aug 06 2021 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathy Crisp (Post 6459726)
I have just started playing again after my old farm was deleted from the server as I had not played in so long. When I harvest my crops and trees, I do not get any coins or XP points. My sister has allowed me to harvest her farm and I get paid from that but not my own? What am I doing wrong?

Hi Kathy Crisp,
You do not get coins or XP for your own crops. Instead you get the crops to use in your facilities or sell.

Derik Venter Aug 12 2021 02:49 AM

Farm Cash Rewards per level

Hi Peeps,

Just a question, I noticed that I received 2 farm cash per level from 976-1000 and then it returned to 1 farm cash per level, is this how it is supposed to be?

if it is what could be the reason for changing that few levels to 2 fc per level?

Tiger Aug 12 2021 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derik Venter (Post 6460382)
Hi Peeps,

Just a question, I noticed that I received 2 farm cash per level from 976-1000 and then it returned to 1 farm cash per level, is this how it is supposed to be?

if it is what could be the reason for changing that few levels to 2 fc per level?

Hi Derik,

It's just what the developers decided to do for some of the levels as a special gift, one was when only 15 levels were released, the other 2 times were when Level 500 and Level 1000 were the top levels at the time.

Taz D Aug 14 2021 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandrajean (Post 6460782)
I did not receive my farm cash for the recent update. Are you not giving it anymore. If not, ok. If you are I would like to get mine. Please. :)

Hi Sandrajean,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about farm cash to answer you. Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestions section as that is only for posting ideas for changes to the game.
Farm Town has never given out farm cash for an update. When they add new levels then you get 1 farm cash for each level you go up, but it is based on how much experience points you have accumulated. You do not get it just because they released additional levels.
You can check what level you are at and the experience points needed for the next level in the Game Guide chapter 25 about levels:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806

wnnrgn Aug 25 2021 10:20 PM

buying farm cash I have always used a gift card

I have always used a gift or debit card to buy FC I can't do that now I get a message saying there is a problem and because of this I am on the 3rd time I won't finish a quest please help me those were the only ways I could purchase FC I don't bank and have no credit cards your help will be much appreciated:--:

Taz D Aug 25 2021 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wnnrgn (Post 6462294)
I have always used a gift or debit card to buy FC I can't do that now I get a message saying there is a problem and because of this I am on the 3rd time I won't finish a quest please help me those were the only ways I could purchase FC I don't bank and have no credit cards your help will be much appreciated:--:

Hi Wnnrgn,
I moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash.
You will need to resolve this with Facebook, because they are the ones who handle all in game purchases. I am sorry, but Farm Town does not have anything to do with what they accept or don't accept.

You will need to go to your Facebook settings, then click on Facebook Pay. In that you can set your payment method. There is also a Help section for those as well.

jkelley1001 Sep 02 2021 09:15 AM

Nothing works right

I can't puchase farm cash
I can't load semi, says I don't have enough fuel when over 3500 show in my storage
I can't purchase anther farm
I could go on and on, but for right now these are my main concerns

Taz D Sep 02 2021 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkelley1001 (Post 6463410)
I can't puchase farm cash
I can't load semi, says I don't have enough fuel when over 3500 show in my storage
I can't purchase anther farm
I could go on and on, but for right now these are my main concerns

Hi Jkelley,
I moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash as that seem s to be the biggest part of your problem.
What happens when you try to buy farm cash? Farm cash purchases are handled by Facebook. If you have not done so you need to go to your Facebook settings, and click on Facebook Pay in the left column. There you need to add a payment method.
According to your data you have no fuel, so no you can't load the semi without fuel.
You can't purchase another farm because you do not have 30 neighbors and will have to purchase the first section of farm 3 with farm cash which you do not have enough of.

akilah47 Sep 05 2021 10:06 AM

Can't buy Farm Cash

Can't buy farm cash this morning. Something new....

Taz D Sep 05 2021 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akilah47 (Post 6463882)
Can't buy farm cash this morning. Something new....

Hi Akilah,
What happens when you try to buy?
Buying farm cash is handled by Facebook and not Farm Town. If you can't enter a payment method you need to go to your Facebook settings and click on Facebook Pay in the left column. You can add a payment method there.

cottond Sep 08 2021 05:51 AM

Farm Cash

I am retired and on a limited income. I would like to have more tools, but can't buy them and building FC by working takes a really long time.

Is there a way to build FC quicker?
Thanks

Tiger Sep 08 2021 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cottond (Post 6464114)
I am retired and on a limited income. I would like to have more tools, but can't buy them and building FC by working takes a really long time.

Is there a way to build FC quicker?
Thanks

Hi cottond,

I have moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash.

The easiest way to get xp for levelling up is to work for others, if you're low on fuel remember to check the hire message at market that tell you what the job is, to see if your fuel will be used first in case that's something you need to take into consideration. The bonus chest for completing jobs can also contain some extra xp for completing the job.

There is also things like buying coin items for your farms, plowing, seeding your farms, whether done by you or an Super Neighbour also earns xp.

If you can be a SN for a friend that will let you do their farm work, the plowing and seeding if they give permission for you to plant for them will also earn you XP to level up.

Other things that help with earning FC are:

co-op quests
regular quests
NCC can be much harder to win FC from it really depends on who you compete with and what you and your neighbours can do with your facilities in the contest to help with earning points for it compared to who you compete with.

You can also post your question in General feedback to ask other members what they like to do to earn FC. Here's the link to that section in case you would like to do that: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415554

wnnrgn Sep 25 2021 09:09 PM

unable to purchase fc

id #100000581802338--I cannot buy farm cash has has been this way for a long time I have done everything everyone says to do still can't buy so what do I need to but fc--the message always says something went wrong I would like for someone to tell me something that works and what kind of card do I need to buy fc---really would like an answer soon as I had several quests I can't complete because of this issue--HELP

Taz D Sep 25 2021 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wnnrgn (Post 6466050)
id #100000581802338--I cannot buy farm cash has has been this way for a long time I have done everything everyone says to do still can't buy so what do I need to but fc--the message always says something went wrong I would like for someone to tell me something that works and what kind of card do I need to buy fc---really would like an answer soon as I had several quests I can't complete because of this issue--HELP

Hi Wnnrgn,

Purchasing farm cash is done through Facebook. Farm Town has no control over that purchase.

You need to go to your Facebook settings and click on Facebook Pay. There you can set the card you want to use if they accept it. There is a Help section in that where they can tell you what type of cards they accept.

crazy old will Sep 27 2021 01:48 AM

Farm cash

I just tried to get some on my english bank and spanish bank and they are both address in england and there is no tab to but them, can you add the UK or Great Britian. I live in Spain so I cannot get any

Tiger Sep 27 2021 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy old will (Post 6466142)
I just tried to get some on my english bank and spanish bank and they are both address in england and there is no tab to but them, can you add the UK or Great Britian. I live in Spain so I cannot get any

Hi crazy old will,

You have no Buy Cash tab at the top of your game screen?
What is your Facebook language set to? If it's not set to English, have you tried setting it to that? My Facebook Language is set to English (UK) and I can see the Buy Cash tab.

Please also check the following:

Go to your Facebook settings, scroll down to Facebook pay and you should be able to manage any payment methods you already have and see what payment methods Facebook will allow.

Please also make sure that you are loading the game from either the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum or the Facebook Farm Town book mark at the left side of Facebook.

Muffie1943 Sep 28 2021 09:07 AM

Trying to purchase farm cash and screen turns dark and freezes - HELP

Taz D Sep 28 2021 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffie1943 (Post 6466334)
Trying to purchase farm cash and screen turns dark and freezes - HELP

Hi Muffie,
When is it freezing? The first screen where you choose the amount or when you click to buy and the pop up opens?

If it is the pop up please make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed by the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

You may need to clear the cookies in that browser to allow a new one for Facebook who does the Farm Cash purchases.

liza1214 Oct 22 2021 08:36 PM

hi
i am unable to purchase farm cash
i click on the buy farm cash it goes to the right screen then i click on amount i want and i agree terms then buy but instead of going to the next screen the screen goes clouded and wont move
many thanks for any help

Taz D Oct 22 2021 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liza1214 (Post 6469202)
hi
i am unable to purchase farm cash
i click on the buy farm cash it goes to the right screen then i click on amount i want and i agree terms then buy but instead of going to the next screen the screen goes clouded and wont move
many thanks for any help

Hi Liza,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about farm cash.
The next pop up for buying is from Facebook as they handle all purchases of farm cash.
Please go to your Facebook settings and click on Facebook Pay in the left column. There you need to add a Payment Method. Then you can try again to purchase Farm Cash.
If it still does not bring up the pop up then try clearing your browser cache and see if that will let it show as they did make some changes to the way that pop up shows. Instructions are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Your game will load slower the first time as all the graphics have to be downloaded again.

BarbLH Oct 22 2021 11:38 PM

I'm having trouble buying FarmCash. I have tried clicking on the FarmCash icon in the game & also the BUY CASH tab. I select the FarmCash (250), then I check next to "I agree...etc." When I click BUY the entire screen goes gray but nothing happens after that. Please advise. Thanks for your help.

Taz D Oct 22 2021 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbLH (Post 6469246)
I'm having trouble buying FarmCash. I have tried clicking on the FarmCash icon in the game & also the BUY CASH tab. I select the FarmCash (250), then I check next to "I agree...etc." When I click BUY the entire screen goes gray but nothing happens after that. Please advise. Thanks for your help.

Hi BarbLH,
The next pop up for buying is from Facebook as they handle all purchases of farm cash.
Please go to your Facebook settings and click on Facebook Pay in the left column. There you need to add a Payment Method. Then you can try again to purchase Farm Cash.

Make sure you have pop ups and cookies allowed according to the instructions in the following link:

If it still does not bring up the pop up then try clearing your browser cache and see if that will let it show as they did make some changes to the way that pop up shows. Instructions are in the following link:

I just tried it and it is working for me.

BarbLH Oct 23 2021 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6469250)
Hi BarbLH,

Make sure you have pop ups and cookies allowed according to the instructions in the following link:

I just tried it and it is working for me.

Thanks, Taz! My Facebook settings were OK but found I had to allow pop ups & cookies. All is well now :)

GR8L8K8 Nov 04 2021 10:23 PM

Shorted Coins In The Marketplace

Lately I have been roughly calculating in my head how many coins my products will give me when I sell them at the marketplace. I was noticing that the numbers I was coming up with were more than what I was ending up with. For instance, the other day I was given 1 billion fewer coins than I calculated in my head. So today I decided to write the numbers down and use a calculator, in case my math in my head was off. When I sold everything in my storage, I was shorted 147,904,484 coins. Why am I (and who knows how many others) not receiving the full amount of coins from selling my products?

Taz D Nov 04 2021 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GR8L8K8 (Post 6470514)
Lately I have been roughly calculating in my head how many coins my products will give me when I sell them at the marketplace. I was noticing that the numbers I was coming up with were more than what I was ending up with. For instance, the other day I was given 1 billion fewer coins than I calculated in my head. So today I decided to write the numbers down and use a calculator, in case my math in my head was off. When I sold everything in my storage, I was shorted 147,904,484 coins. Why am I (and who knows how many others) not receiving the full amount of coins from selling my products?

Hi Gr8L8K8,
I moved your post to the subject thread about coins.
We do not have any way to see how much you got when you sell individual items. The only information we get in your data is when you sell non-ingredients. I don't hacve any idea why the difference nor any way to check this.
If you wish you may contact Support concerning this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

kittythehare Nov 09 2021 04:55 AM

Hi I have tried everything you suggested to buy farm cash and nothing has worked. Im at a loss. Its also the same problem for sending and receiving gifts

Tiger Nov 09 2021 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittythehare (Post 6471098)
Hi I have tried everything you suggested to buy farm cash and nothing has worked. Im at a loss. Its also the same problem for sending and receiving gifts

Hi kittythehare,

It's always better to list in your post what you have already tried, so we can be sure we are not asking you try something you have already done. We have no way of knowing whose post or which one you were looking unless you quote the post you were looking at in your response so we can see it, to know what you have already tried.

Please also try to remember to include your user ID in your posts when you have a problem you need help with, so we can check for any issues in your farm data. It saves a great deal of time rather than trying to find where you may have posted it for any other issue in the past.

Your problem with buying Farm Cash likely related to your issue with gifting.
I have responded your other post as well, you can just try checking for these for both issues if you wish:

It's sounding like one or more of these could be causing the problems, please see if any of these are ones you have not already tried:
  • browsers not up to date
  • old browser caches/history have not been cleared
  • 3rd party cookies and popups not allowed in your browser or
  • an extension added and enabled in it may be blocking them. If you have any extensions added to your browser, please disable them, check that cookies and popups are still allowed then close and reopen the browser and try again.

Instructions on how to check 3rd party cookies and popups for the common browser can be found by clicking on this link, should you need them:
    http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

If none of those help please describe what is it you are seeing when you try to buy Farm Cash and which updated browsers you are using or have tried.

kittythehare Nov 09 2021 06:14 AM

Buying Farms Cash

Tiger Thank you for your reply. My ID is 1694132718 . I have checked and IM using Windows 11 and there are no issues with updates. I have tried to reset cookies and extensions but when I reset it to allow it will not do it it automatically goes back to block default.

Tiger Nov 09 2021 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittythehare (Post 6471114)
Tiger Thank you for your reply. My ID is 1694132718 . I have checked and IM using Windows 11 and there are no issues with updates. I have tried to reset cookies and extensions but when I reset it to allow it will not do it it automatically goes back to block default.

Hi kittythehare,

I am not sure what you mean by resetting. Are you not able to change any settings for cookies and popups in your browser? Are you not able to disable any extensions that are enabled in your browser? If you are unable to disable the extensions in your browser please try uninstalling them instead.

When you checked for cookies and pops being blocked, did you also see if you could change those in your browser settings rather than by just clicking on the padlock in the browser address bar?
Did you try adding the sites listed in the link I gave you to allow just those or is that not change not saving either?

Is this happening in all of your browsers or just a specific one, which ones are you using?

If this is happening in all of your updated browsers it may be worth you contacting support about this. In case you need the instructions for those:

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

thilde1 Nov 10 2021 09:39 PM

Farm Town Coins

Could you please turn Farm Town coins into dollars?

I have over several hundred million coins, and very few dollars.

What's the point of that?

Why should people have to pay to have Farm Town "dollars" when they have a zillion coins?

--- Tracey Hildebrand

Taz D Nov 10 2021 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thilde1 (Post 6471286)
Could you please turn Farm Town coins into dollars?

I have over several hundred million coins, and very few dollars.

What's the point of that?

Why should people have to pay to have Farm Town "dollars" when they have a zillion coins?

--- Tracey Hildebrand

Hi Tracey,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about farm cash and coins.

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section of the forums. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

smilie224 Dec 02 2021 12:13 AM

Question re: FC gift giving from non-player family members

I wasn't sure where to ask this question in the forums, and I had difficulty finding it in the threads (sorry if it's there and I missed it!). I was hoping to ask for FC (and/or gift certificates for FT) for Christmas from Friends and/or Family that do not play the game (and may not even be on Facebook in some cases).

Is there an external way for friends/family to purchase FC for either a Christmas or Birthday present?
My friends/family don't like to give cash specifically, so I was trying to see if there is an external way they can purchase it. Thanks!

Taz D Dec 02 2021 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smilie224 (Post 6473790)
I wasn't sure where to ask this question in the forums, and I had difficulty finding it in the threads (sorry if it's there and I missed it!). I was hoping to ask for FC (and/or gift certificates for FT) for Christmas from Friends and/or Family that do not play the game (and may not even be on Facebook in some cases).

Is there an external way for friends/family to purchase FC for either a Christmas or Birthday present?
My friends/family don't like to give cash specifically, so I was trying to see if there is an external way they can purchase it. Thanks!

Hi smilie,
I am sorry but there isn't any way for them to purchase FC for you. Farm Town has never had gift cards. All purchases for FC are through Facebook and I am not sure that they have the Facebook Game Cards any more or who carries them if they are still available.

smilie224 Dec 02 2021 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6473794)
Hi smilie,
I am sorry but there isn't any way for them to purchase FC for you. Farm Town has never had gift cards. All purchases for FC are through Facebook and I am not sure that they have the Facebook Game Cards any more or who carries them if they are still available.

Ok, thank you very much for such a quick response Taz!

kbirk1950 Dec 02 2021 05:25 AM

FC

I have hit 1200 a few weeks ago. My problem is as much as I have played, I get no FC for weeks. Why would that be, and I would like the FC that I played for please.243016776272820

Tiger Dec 02 2021 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbirk1950 (Post 6473814)
I have hit 1200 a few weeks ago. My problem is as much as I have played, I get no FC for weeks. Why would that be, and I would like the FC that I played for please.243016776272820

Hi kbirk1950,

The ID you have supplied is not level 1200, it is level 1250. That is the top level at this time so until more levels are released you will not be earning FC for new levels yet. Your experience points will continue to add up as you earn them and then when the new levels are released you will go up to whatever level you have achieved according to your xp at that time and receive the FC earned for them.

Please take some time to learn how to find you posts on the forum, the replies to them will be either underneath your post or on the next page of that thread. You can find instructions on how to do that by clicking on this link: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

jamesh123 Dec 11 2021 08:43 AM

FT Coins

I wasn't able to transfer the coins I just bought to my balance in FT. I spent $40 so you can imagine how frutrated I am:confused:
(email removed by moderator)

marymarcel Dec 11 2021 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesh123 (Post 6474698)
I wasn't able to transfer the coins I just bought to my balance in FT. I spent $40 so you can imagine how frutrated I am:confused:
(email removed by moderator)

Hi jamesh

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I also removed your email address for safety as it is not a good idea to post it in an open forum.

I can see the operation to purchase coins was completed but we cant see if they were added as we dont have any data for that.

You have to contact Support team to let them check on that. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

If you dont get the automatic response then please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

LittleJoe Dec 24 2021 05:18 PM

Max gifts.......

I am hoping one of the Admins can check this out for me.

It tells me that I have max'd my giving of 500 Farm Cash. Could you [please check to see that this is really true?

I will say this.....when I first gave Farm Cash, I had zero knowledge of any limitations. I & others gave back & forth to help when there was a need without any thought at all that this option would not continue.

As an aside, I would really make an appeal to the devs to start2022 fresh in this regard. Those of us who have borne patiently with all of those working for Slashkey over the last year of conversions should now have a thank you in the form of zeroing out the amounts of $FC given in the past. It would really be an appreciated gesture.

Reflecting further, there were times along the way (before 2021) when the system would be down for a couple days or there were issues being delt with, and afterwards, Slashkey sent a certain amount of Farmcash to everyone for their patience. I would suggest that, again, a New Year would be an appropriate time to send out a generous gift of this sort to everyone who hung in there and are still active.

Again.....thanks for checking on my giving status. Thanks too for considering my other points.

Little Joe for Pa & the rest of the boys :-D