Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Farm Cash and Coins (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594682)

Kathy Crisp Aug 06 2021 10:26 PM

I have just started playing again after my old farm was deleted from the server as I had not played in so long. When I harvest my crops and trees, I do not get any coins or XP points. My sister has allowed me to harvest her farm and I get paid from that but not my own? What am I doing wrong?

Taz D Aug 06 2021 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathy Crisp (Post 6459726)
I have just started playing again after my old farm was deleted from the server as I had not played in so long. When I harvest my crops and trees, I do not get any coins or XP points. My sister has allowed me to harvest her farm and I get paid from that but not my own? What am I doing wrong?

Hi Kathy Crisp,
You do not get coins or XP for your own crops. Instead you get the crops to use in your facilities or sell.

Derik Venter Aug 12 2021 02:49 AM

Farm Cash Rewards per level

Hi Peeps,

Just a question, I noticed that I received 2 farm cash per level from 976-1000 and then it returned to 1 farm cash per level, is this how it is supposed to be?

if it is what could be the reason for changing that few levels to 2 fc per level?

Tiger Aug 12 2021 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derik Venter (Post 6460382)
Hi Peeps,

Just a question, I noticed that I received 2 farm cash per level from 976-1000 and then it returned to 1 farm cash per level, is this how it is supposed to be?

if it is what could be the reason for changing that few levels to 2 fc per level?

Hi Derik,

It's just what the developers decided to do for some of the levels as a special gift, one was when only 15 levels were released, the other 2 times were when Level 500 and Level 1000 were the top levels at the time.

Taz D Aug 14 2021 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandrajean (Post 6460782)
I did not receive my farm cash for the recent update. Are you not giving it anymore. If not, ok. If you are I would like to get mine. Please. :)

Hi Sandrajean,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about farm cash to answer you. Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestions section as that is only for posting ideas for changes to the game.
Farm Town has never given out farm cash for an update. When they add new levels then you get 1 farm cash for each level you go up, but it is based on how much experience points you have accumulated. You do not get it just because they released additional levels.
You can check what level you are at and the experience points needed for the next level in the Game Guide chapter 25 about levels:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806

wnnrgn Aug 25 2021 10:20 PM

buying farm cash I have always used a gift card

I have always used a gift or debit card to buy FC I can't do that now I get a message saying there is a problem and because of this I am on the 3rd time I won't finish a quest please help me those were the only ways I could purchase FC I don't bank and have no credit cards your help will be much appreciated:--:

Taz D Aug 25 2021 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wnnrgn (Post 6462294)
I have always used a gift or debit card to buy FC I can't do that now I get a message saying there is a problem and because of this I am on the 3rd time I won't finish a quest please help me those were the only ways I could purchase FC I don't bank and have no credit cards your help will be much appreciated:--:

Hi Wnnrgn,
I moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash.
You will need to resolve this with Facebook, because they are the ones who handle all in game purchases. I am sorry, but Farm Town does not have anything to do with what they accept or don't accept.

You will need to go to your Facebook settings, then click on Facebook Pay. In that you can set your payment method. There is also a Help section for those as well.

jkelley1001 Sep 02 2021 09:15 AM

Nothing works right

I can't puchase farm cash
I can't load semi, says I don't have enough fuel when over 3500 show in my storage
I can't purchase anther farm
I could go on and on, but for right now these are my main concerns

Taz D Sep 02 2021 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkelley1001 (Post 6463410)
I can't puchase farm cash
I can't load semi, says I don't have enough fuel when over 3500 show in my storage
I can't purchase anther farm
I could go on and on, but for right now these are my main concerns

Hi Jkelley,
I moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash as that seem s to be the biggest part of your problem.
What happens when you try to buy farm cash? Farm cash purchases are handled by Facebook. If you have not done so you need to go to your Facebook settings, and click on Facebook Pay in the left column. There you need to add a payment method.
According to your data you have no fuel, so no you can't load the semi without fuel.
You can't purchase another farm because you do not have 30 neighbors and will have to purchase the first section of farm 3 with farm cash which you do not have enough of.

akilah47 Sep 05 2021 10:06 AM

Can't buy Farm Cash

Can't buy farm cash this morning. Something new....