Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Farm Cash and Coins (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594682)

NJones277 Jan 05 2024 01:07 PM

While trying to buy FC, the transaction failed, but I managed to correct what was wrong and made the purchase. Not I have this "banner" over my farm telling me how to get back to the transaction. When I follow the instructions, there are no purchase to "restore". Is there a way to get rid of the banner?? I've logged out and back in and it's still there. Thanks.

marymarcel Jan 05 2024 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJones277 (Post 6571530)
While trying to buy FC, the transaction failed, but I managed to correct what was wrong and made the purchase. Not I have this "banner" over my farm telling me how to get back to the transaction. When I follow the instructions, there are no purchase to "restore". Is there a way to get rid of the banner?? I've logged out and back in and it's still there. Thanks.

Hi NJones :)

Im sorry but there is no way to get rid of it, I also have it due a little problem :)

It will disappear in 10 days.

corogirl Jan 14 2024 04:53 PM

where do I report that both my farms have been hacked? Farmcash has been used for things I would never purchase and Ive been away from farmtown since 12th Dec Just came back on today and find I only have 30 FC in both accounts and things have been purchased while I wasn't even on FT. Ive changed my password on one account but can't on the other because my gmail address is storage full.
HELP

Taz D Jan 14 2024 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corogirl (Post 6572010)
where do I report that both my farms have been hacked? Farmcash has been used for things I would never purchase and Ive been away from farmtown since 12th Dec Just came back on today and find I only have 30 FC in both accounts and things have been purchased while I wasn't even on FT. Ive changed my password on one account but can't on the other because my gmail address is storage full.
HELP

Hi Corogirl,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about Farm Cash. You will need to contact Support concerning this as we do not have any way to do anything about this through the forums.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

corogirl Jan 14 2024 05:55 PM

Hi I have been away on holiday in Australia since the 12th of Dec and have just logged into my farm accounts for the first time since I got home and someone has been on my account ( no I haven't given my password to anyone). They have enabled ships, which I haven't done for years and spent all but 30 of my FC, Most of it yesterday on stuff I wouldn't purchase. Theres almost 700FC gone from one account and 112FC gone from the other account, also spent on my account \, but NOT by me on stuff I didn't buy because I haven't been on FT since 12th Dec 2023. Help

Taz D Jan 14 2024 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corogirl (Post 6572018)
Hi I have been away on holiday in Australia since the 12th of Dec and have just logged into my farm accounts for the first time since I got home and someone has been on my account ( no I haven't given my password to anyone). They have enabled ships, which I haven't done for years and spent all but 30 of my FC, Most of it yesterday on stuff I wouldn't purchase. Theres almost 700FC gone from one account and 112FC gone from the other account, also spent on my account \, but NOT by me on stuff I didn't buy because I haven't been on FT since 12th Dec 2023. Help

Hi Corogirl,
Please read my reply to your first post about this above your last post.

corogirl Jan 14 2024 06:10 PM

Thanks and sorry about the double post. I am frantic here and couldn't find my post so reposted. How could someone get into my accounts as they both have different emails and passwords? I haven't given anyone my details either

Taz D Jan 14 2024 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corogirl (Post 6572026)
Thanks and sorry about the double post. I am frantic here and couldn't find my post so reposted. How could someone get into my accounts as they both have different emails and passwords? I haven't given anyone my details either

Hi Corogirl,
I don't have an answer as to how or even why they would do that. There is nothing to gain by it.

GrammieRee Feb 15 2024 01:31 PM

Tried to buy some farm cash today using my credit card. Had to have a secret code sent to my email. Didn't come through. Clicked to have the code resent. Waited and waited, refreshing my email over and over, and it never did come. Thank goodness I also have PayPal so was able to buy it that way. Please check on this to make sure the secret code is being sent like it's supposed to be. I bought the FC earlier today and the code still has never shown up in my email.

Taz D Feb 15 2024 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrammieRee (Post 6574034)
Tried to buy some farm cash today using my credit card. Had to have a secret code sent to my email. Didn't come through. Clicked to have the code resent. Waited and waited, refreshing my email over and over, and it never did come. Thank goodness I also have PayPal so was able to buy it that way. Please check on this to make sure the secret code is being sent like it's supposed to be. I bought the FC earlier today and the code still has never shown up in my email.

Hi GrammieRee,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about Farm Cash.

First it is not Farm Town asking for a code. Farm Town and the game are not processing your payment. Those are done by either PayPal or Stripe depending on which you choose. It is most likely your bank or credit card company were asking for the code. That Farm Town has no control over.