Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Farm Cash and Coins (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594682)

Taz D Sep 05 2021 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akilah47 (Post 6463882)
Can't buy farm cash this morning. Something new....

Hi Akilah,
I moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash.
What happens when you try to buy?
Buying farm cash is handled by Facebook and not Farm Town. If you can't enter a payment method you need to go to your Facebook settings and click on Facebook Pay in the left column. You can add a payment method there.

cottond Sep 08 2021 05:51 AM

Farm Cash

I am retired and on a limited income. I would like to have more tools, but can't buy them and building FC by working takes a really long time.

Is there a way to build FC quicker?
Thanks

Tiger Sep 08 2021 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cottond (Post 6464114)
I am retired and on a limited income. I would like to have more tools, but can't buy them and building FC by working takes a really long time.

Is there a way to build FC quicker?
Thanks

Hi cottond,

I have moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash.

The easiest way to get xp for levelling up is to work for others, if you're low on fuel remember to check the hire message at market that tell you what the job is, to see if your fuel will be used first in case that's something you need to take into consideration. The bonus chest for completing jobs can also contain some extra xp for completing the job.

There is also things like buying coin items for your farms, plowing, seeding your farms, whether done by you or an Super Neighbour also earns xp.

If you can be a SN for a friend that will let you do their farm work, the plowing and seeding if they give permission for you to plant for them will also earn you XP to level up.

Other things that help with earning FC are:

co-op quests
regular quests
NCC can be much harder to win FC from it really depends on who you compete with and what you and your neighbours can do with your facilities in the contest to help with earning points for it compared to who you compete with.

You can also post your question in General feedback to ask other members what they like to do to earn FC. Here's the link to that section in case you would like to do that: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415554

wnnrgn Sep 25 2021 09:09 PM

unable to purchase fc

id #100000581802338--I cannot buy farm cash has has been this way for a long time I have done everything everyone says to do still can't buy so what do I need to but fc--the message always says something went wrong I would like for someone to tell me something that works and what kind of card do I need to buy fc---really would like an answer soon as I had several quests I can't complete because of this issue--HELP

Taz D Sep 25 2021 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wnnrgn (Post 6466050)
id #100000581802338--I cannot buy farm cash has has been this way for a long time I have done everything everyone says to do still can't buy so what do I need to but fc--the message always says something went wrong I would like for someone to tell me something that works and what kind of card do I need to buy fc---really would like an answer soon as I had several quests I can't complete because of this issue--HELP

Hi Wnnrgn,
I moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash.

Purchasing farm cash is done through Facebook. Farm Town has no control over that purchase.

You need to go to your Facebook settings and click on Facebook Pay. There you can set the card you want to use if they accept it. There is a Help section in that where they can tell you what type of cards they accept.

crazy old will Sep 27 2021 01:48 AM

Farm cash

I just tried to get some on my english bank and spanish bank and they are both address in england and there is no tab to but them, can you add the UK or Great Britian. I live in Spain so I cannot get any

Tiger Sep 27 2021 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy old will (Post 6466142)
I just tried to get some on my english bank and spanish bank and they are both address in england and there is no tab to but them, can you add the UK or Great Britian. I live in Spain so I cannot get any

Hi crazy old will,

You have no Buy Cash tab at the top of your game screen?
What is your Facebook language set to? If it's not set to English, have you tried setting it to that? My Facebook Language is set to English (UK) and I can see the Buy Cash tab.

Please also check the following:

Go to your Facebook settings, scroll down to Facebook pay and you should be able to manage any payment methods you already have and see what payment methods Facebook will allow.

Please also make sure that you are loading the game from either the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum or the Facebook Farm Town book mark at the left side of Facebook.

Muffie1943 Sep 28 2021 09:07 AM

Trying to purchase farm cash and screen turns dark and freezes - HELP

Taz D Sep 28 2021 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffie1943 (Post 6466334)
Trying to purchase farm cash and screen turns dark and freezes - HELP

Hi Muffie,
When is it freezing? The first screen where you choose the amount or when you click to buy and the pop up opens?

If it is the pop up please make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed by the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

You may need to clear the cookies in that browser to allow a new one for Facebook who does the Farm Cash purchases.

liza1214 Oct 22 2021 08:36 PM

hi
i am unable to purchase farm cash
i click on the buy farm cash it goes to the right screen then i click on amount i want and i agree terms then buy but instead of going to the next screen the screen goes clouded and wont move
many thanks for any help