Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- November 27th, 2017 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=633066)

Walkies Nov 30 2017 03:15 AM

Wow thanks! thanks for the increased output and, big surprise but equally appreciated, animal space, whoopee!

Amythyst51 Nov 30 2017 06:35 AM

Update!

Woohoo! Thanks for the increases! And of course, all of the great additions! :D

debhurst51 Nov 30 2017 09:22 AM

Glad to see the golf course place. I've been slowly setting up a golf course on one of my farms in hopes that someday they will have a facility. I use the big marsh among hills and other stuff. It's a creation in progress. Thanks for the new stuff. I'm just now logging in & hope I don't have issue with sprinkler; like someone said, that's real money. Anyway, enough have told you so I know it will be fixed. Also, and I realize it has nothing to do with this but if you have animals disappearing, I picked up all of my "red land paths" they were on and there they were. LOL

Texas Belle Nov 30 2017 10:22 AM

Thank you guys, now my world is good again.. all is working fine and no complaints.. keep up the good work.. as always you guys rock...

SANDIE39 Nov 30 2017 10:46 AM

Freeze/unfreeze

I do know the benefit of the freeze/unfreeze icon, please explain. Thank you for the update, they are always informative. Sandie39

Taz D Nov 30 2017 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SANDIE39 (Post 6208294)
I do know the benefit of the freeze/unfreeze icon, please explain. Thank you for the update, they are always informative. Sandie39

Hi Sandie,
It is a tool not an icon, for freezing or unfreezing flowers in mass on a farm.

Clockworx Nov 30 2017 11:09 AM

Ok maybe not playing for a while but might be stupid question. Why do you want to freeze your flowers???

Taz D Nov 30 2017 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockworx (Post 6208302)
Ok maybe not playing for a while but might be stupid question. Why do you want to freeze your flowers???

Hi Clockworx,
If you want to have flowers just for decoration/designing purposes then you freeze them fully grown so they stay at that level.
Take a look at the entries for this month's contest and you will see designs done with flowers that would not look right if they were allowed to be harvested.

max_river Nov 30 2017 03:19 PM

I an wondering why they didnot increase the sauge in put. I am all ways running out. they increased the rest of meat..

JAXDAW Nov 30 2017 03:47 PM

Thank you for the production increases, however I now have more capacity than is needed and have spent 502 Farm Cash = $80 real cash on facilities I no longer need. Now I own both the China Buffet and the Taste of China which now requires I purchase an additional Chinese Restaurant to meet demand. Can I return the facilities I no longer need because of the production increase or trade them for the Chinese Restaurant? What guarantee do I have in the game to not waste anymore farmcash for facilities whose production will be increased? In the future, can the developers examine the impact of new facilities prior to their release and either adjust the ingredient productions or alert the players of the impact? While many welcome the production increases, it does cause others who invest in the game to manage supply needs to feel defeated and causes a waste of real money - in my case $80.