Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Fishing and Bait (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634254)

rcphipps696@aol.com Mar 31 2022 03:14 PM

I tested using the Store All in the Facility Manager, leaving the farm, and returning. The bait is updated correctly. Thanks!!

marymarcel Mar 31 2022 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcphipps696@aol.com (Post 6489330)
I tested using the Store All in the Facility Manager, leaving the farm, and returning. The bait is updated correctly. Thanks!!

You are welcome rcphipps and thanks for coming back to let us know :)

anothersuzie Apr 11 2022 02:27 PM

Bait

If I get a gift of bait 400x does that mean every lake in all of my farms get 400 each?

marymarcel Apr 11 2022 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anothersuzie (Post 6490534)
If I get a gift of bait 400x does that mean every lake in all of my farms get 400 each?

Hi anothersuzie :)

I moved your post to the thread about Fishing and Bait.

Gifted baits are added to the total baits amount you have in your waters.

Sundos Apr 16 2022 10:20 AM

Hi. I don't check my worms and sea bait very often but last I did I had nearly 300,000 SEABAIT and also of worms .. now I only have 200 of seabait? I thought maybe I sold it at market by some accident.. but I can't even find worms or seabait in my storage so I don't think that is what happened? Is there a way to know what happened to it all? I have never had only that small amount.. ever. I am very confused.

Taz D Apr 16 2022 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundos (Post 6491030)
Hi. I don't check my worms and sea bait very often but last I did I had nearly 300,000 SEABAIT and also of worms .. now I only have 200 of seabait? I thought maybe I sold it at market by some accident.. but I can't even find worms or seabait in my storage so I don't think that is what happened? Is there a way to know what happened to it all? I have never had only that small amount.. ever. I am very confused.

Hi Sundos,
Your bait are only shown when you hover over either a fresh water or sea coast. They are not listed in your storage.
According to your data you have almost 973,000 fresh water bait and only 1400 salt water bait. We can't see data for when you use it, however you do have a fishing tackle shop, so if you are stocking the baits in there that could be where some of it is going.

Sundos Apr 16 2022 11:16 AM

Thanks Taz!
I did just now check my tackle shop and I was stocking it.. but also my worms were being stocked.. anyway I have quit stocking them both now.
As far as the 1400, I stored that just a bit ago then thought I should have waited for a reply here first but it was too late to stop the click.. lol.

soccerguy3 Apr 23 2022 11:22 AM

Today I had a quest which required me to harvest mackerel and herring. In the past when harvesting fish I had always done this as a super neighbor and used their tools without a problem. Only having a fishing rod and a fishing boat x 4, I was only allowed one attempt to harvest fish. Immediately the message appeared that I harvested 4 fish but I had to wait 19.6 hrs. The only way out of this was to click play and harvest the seacoast again.

Tiger Apr 23 2022 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soccerguy3 (Post 6491978)
Today I had a quest which required me to harvest mackerel and herring. In the past when harvesting fish I had always done this as a super neighbor and used their tools without a problem. Only having a fishing rod and a fishing boat x 4, I was only allowed one attempt to harvest fish. Immediately the message appeared that I harvested 4 fish but I had to wait 19.6 hrs. The only way out of this was to click play and harvest the seacoast again.

Hi soccerguy3,

We're not seeing that you have an open quest with an employee lifeline, which would be the first thing you need to fish on someone else's waters for a quest.

I've just tried the single rod, the x4 fishing boat and the x9 that you have and the fish are counting down fine. What you will see as soon as you start fishing is that the time will immediately show 19.6 hours but as long as there are still fish in the water you can continue fishing until there are none left.

Could that explain what you were seeing and as the time was already showing up you didn't notice that there were still fish in the waters?

blangham May 27 2022 08:58 AM

No mackerel in big sea coast

I have been fishing in big sea coast for one week now. I just noticed I am not getting any mackerel in my inventory. Please help. Or let me know what I anm doing wrong. Thanks
Brenda Langham
FB ID 1840731850 and Build No: 318
level 627 and big sea coast is on farm 11.