Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- April 3rd, 2017 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=628590)

phsl Apr 05 2017 04:07 PM

Why is it taking forever for to save harvested items before I can go on to the next farm. That is the reason I stopped playing Farmville. Too much time was spent WAITING AND DOING NOTHING. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Taz D Apr 05 2017 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phsl (Post 6154526)
Why is it taking forever for to save harvested items before I can go on to the next farm. That is the reason I stopped playing Farmville. Too much time was spent WAITING AND DOING NOTHING. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Hi phsl,
Try clicking on the Save button to get the game to save anything lft before you move to another farm. It could though have to do with the fact more players are on due to this release.
Things do tend to slowdown when we have a release, because more are on at the same time than the servers normally experience. This should go back to normal in a couple days.

dorissau Apr 05 2017 05:37 PM

I don't know why you don't wait until you are actually READY to launch some new item to announce it !! When you promise things and then don't deliver, it just makes everybody cranky !!

Dan H Apr 05 2017 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoDanzer (Post 6154262)
When will be getting new levels?

About every 3 months. It's in the Forum - News & Announcements - New Release - release info is published with every new release.

Jean's Farm Apr 05 2017 06:49 PM

Thanks for the update......but......I'm harvesting with my friend and what takes us half an hour to do is up to 50 minutes now. We should be just finishing up his farms and we are still on mine!!!!

Clohar Apr 05 2017 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean's Farm (Post 6154570)
Thanks for the update......but......I'm harvesting with my friend and what takes us half an hour to do is up to 50 minutes now. We should be just finishing up his farms and we are still on mine!!!!

Things tend to be slower after an update that will come back to normal in one or two days when there will be less players on the servers all at the same time

Conjetta Apr 05 2017 07:41 PM

Forum Discussions

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6153794)
This is not a discussion thread for tools. It is here so you can learn about the new features/tools/facilities for the game. It is for reporting any problems with the new tools or features.
If you wish to discuss the pros and cons of the new tools please do so in the General Feedback thread for Discussion about Tools or the pros and cons of layering there is a thread about that too.

I agree with you about the use of this string in the forum, but may I make another suggestion to users? We ALL love this game and always look forward to the improvements. It's not necessary to send thanks each time. If we didn't love it, we'd leave it. These messages unnecessarily fill up the discussions and make it hard to find the help we are looking for. We're already on page 11 and the new release just came out.

alexisnicole Apr 05 2017 07:44 PM

I don't like the update for fishing. My ponds are stacked and it takes longer to fish.

JohnAlbertini Apr 05 2017 07:58 PM

Storage sorting not doing as the update says it would. Also it sorts items from least to most, shouldn't it list from most to least.

But is isn't totaling large and regular then large, then small. I don't see ANY totaled.

Also, suggestion, would LOVE sort by VALUE at the Market.
Thank you.

RFMad Apr 05 2017 08:11 PM

When fishing with my brown boat, the finished areas are taking a long time to disappear so I can see what needs to be fished without moving my mouse off the game. It's taking longer to fish :( Will this be fixed or is this now the new normal?