Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Farm Cash and Coins (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594682)

tazfreak Nov 13 2014 07:48 PM

I know about the hovering I will keep track of my coin from now on and see if it continues if it does I will contact support.
thanks for the prompt responses.

Vivienne57 Nov 18 2014 05:43 PM

Selling Items on my farm

I have noticed for some time now, that when I sell items on my farm that I no longer want or need I do not get the coins. I have watched my coin total when I have sold things and it never changes.

Taz D Nov 18 2014 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivienne57 (Post 5900006)
I have noticed for some time now, that when I sell items on my farm that I no longer want or need I do not get the coins. I have watched my coin total when I have sold things and it never changes.

Hi Vivienne,
Considering how many coins you have, please remember that the number gets shortened to show only the highest 10 places, so when you sell something that is a small amount of coins you may or may not see it change.

Vivienne57 Nov 19 2014 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5900118)
Hi Vivienne,
Considering how many coins you have, please remember that the number gets shortened to show only the highest 10 places, so when you sell something that is a small amount of coins you may or may not see it change.

Ahhhh right....Ok thank you Taz :D

Carol Slaugh Nov 19 2014 09:43 PM

Refund Requested

I just accidentally sold my turbo freight train engine. I now have an expensive train with no engine. There was a message that the mayor auctioned it, can I get it back? It cost me 50 Farm Cash. Please review.

slartismum Nov 19 2014 10:34 PM

6-month rule

My husband has not used his account for over a year. If he starts it up again now does he have to still wait six months before he can send items to me?thanks.

Queen.of.Clutter Nov 19 2014 11:06 PM

I am not a Moderator - but I am going to chime in. Please Mods, correct me if I am wrong..... Your husband's account should be fine to send you FC, if that is what you are asking. He has been farming over a year, so the six month rule has been met.

slartismum Nov 19 2014 11:23 PM

Thanks for your reply, Queen, but I think you misunderstand me. The account has been going since 2009 but has not been used since 2013. Does this make a difference?

Taz D Nov 19 2014 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slartismum (Post 5900410)
Thanks for your reply, Queen, but I think you misunderstand me. The account has been going since 2009 but has not been used since 2013. Does this make a difference?

Hi Slartismum,
I can not really say for sure as we have never had this situation come up. However, since that rule is suppossed to be to stop those who open an account just to send Farm cash after getting enough to send, then I would think having been a long term player then that should not be a problem.

slartismum Nov 19 2014 11:33 PM

thank you, Taz, here's hoping you are right. Queen, I apologise
, you did understand me.