Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Farm Cash and Coins (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594682)

Steve Kay Jun 13 2020 06:41 PM

finding Farm Town Gift Cards

Every birthday, fathers day or holiday I have asked people to give me Farm Town Gift Cards.

I cannot find anywhere to point them to buy such a card. It seems that all of the option have disappeared

Any solution to this, short of asking for cash they buying FC online in game?

Steve :)

Taz D Jun 13 2020 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wendiddy (Post 6364358)
I'm getting nothing. I click on the amount I want, I then accept the terms and conditions, then click on 'buy' and nothing happens. No screen change. It stays on the page.

Hi Wendiddy,
The only thing we know is that Facebook changed that second page to complete the purchase. Please go in to your cookies and remove all cookies for Facebook. Then close your browser and reopen to log back into Facebook and then open Farm Town and try again.

Taz D Jun 13 2020 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Kay (Post 6364362)
Every birthday, fathers day or holiday I have asked people to give me Farm Town Gift Cards.

I cannot find anywhere to point them to buy such a card. It seems that all of the option have disappeared

Hi Steve,
Farm Town has never had their own gift cards except in the game in the store where they have to have enough FC to send to you in 55, 125 and 250 denominations.
Facebook used to have the cards you could buy but they discontinued them, so I don't know what else to tell to have them try.

Wendiddy Jun 14 2020 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6364366)
Hi Wendiddy,
The only thing we know is that Facebook changed that second page to complete the purchase. Please go in to your cookies and remove all cookies for Facebook. Then close your browser and reopen to log back into Facebook and then open Farm Town and try again.

I have cleared my cookies every day. I can only surmise that it has something to do with the age of the account. This is for my Autistic son's account. He is learning to be independent with his finances and wants to purchase farmcash, he will not let me buy it with my account and send it to him as a gift. He has been playing for 2 months.
Could this be the the problem? Thank you for your patience.

Taz D Jun 14 2020 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wendiddy (Post 6364506)
I have cleared my cookies every day. I can only surmise that it has something to do with the age of the account. This is for my Autistic son's account. He is learning to be independent with his finances and wants to purchase farmcash, he will not let me buy it with my account and send it to him as a gift. He has been playing for 2 months.
Could this be the the problem? Thank you for your patience.

Hi Wendiddy,
Does he have a separate account on the computer? If so you will need to clear the cookies in that account, not yours. It would not have anything to do with the age of the account.

What browser are you using? You apparently are not clearing all the cookies, but if you can find where you can mange the cookies then only the ones from Facebook for him need to be deleted.
Only other thing I can think of it to contact Support and see if they can figure this out. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Qivis Jun 17 2020 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Kay (Post 6364362)

My suggestion is to have them give you a Mastercard or Visa gift card that can be used when buying farm cash. The only reason I have not used one myself is that my family got me cards for Duncan Donuts and the local supermarket for my birthday knowing I may not have access to my kitchen for a day or two when the exterminator was working in my old apartment! Quite possibly if using a Wegmans card to buy a Visa card were allowed I would have.

goofyshoes Jun 23 2020 07:39 PM

I came across farm cash activity under my account It states that the data is since 2015, yet, it only shows this year I am trying to determine where I was in August 2018 as that is when we moved to the middle of nowhere and highspeed ISP was non existent. I remembering being close to 950 when the game expanded to 975 ?

Taz D Jun 23 2020 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goofyshoes (Post 6365562)
I came across farm cash activity under my account It states that the data is since 2015, yet, it only shows this year I am trying to determine where I was in August 2018 as that is when we moved to the middle of nowhere and highspeed ISP was non existent. I remembering being close to 950 when the game expanded to 975 ?

Hi Goofyshoes,
According to your data on Aug 15, 2018 you went from 950 to 963 13 levels from the release on August 9th.

goofyshoes Jun 24 2020 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6365566)
Hi Goofyshoes,
According to your data on Aug 15, 2018 you went from 950 to 963 13 levels from the release on August 9th.

:o:o

Thank you for your continued "genuisnoss" yup that's a word. So glad to see you're still keeping us sane ;)

nezab24 Aug 13 2020 07:51 PM

change in coin purchases

:confused: I used to buy the farm coins and getting charged $39.99 and that is what would come out of my account. Now I purchase the same thing but am charged $42.79. Is there a reason for this change? It may not seem like much, but when you use this feature frequently, it does add up over time.

Thanks in advance for any explanations.