Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Farm Town Social (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   To sell or not to sell (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632146)

Dutch85 Oct 09 2017 10:13 AM

To sell or not to sell
 
I am trying to buy land upgrades with coins. Knowing we were getting the last five facilities, I did not sell my non-ingredients in case some of them would be needed. If I sell my non-ingredients now, I can do three land upgrades, but with the new facility chains coming in one-two weeks, I'm not sure if I should go ahead and sell or wait. Anyone have any thoughts on this? All opinions welcome and thank you.

jbowles824 Oct 09 2017 10:30 AM

I may not be the one to listen to,as I have never sold anything. That's right, I am that guy who keeps everything wondering if there will ever be a facility that might use it. :>)

Taz D Oct 09 2017 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch85 (Post 6195390)
I am trying to buy land upgrades with coins. Knowing we were getting the last five facilities, I did not sell my non-ingredients in case some of them would be needed. If I sell my non-ingredients now, I can do three land upgrades, but with the new facility chains coming in one-two weeks, I'm not sure if I should go ahead and sell or wait. Anyone have any thoughts on this? All opinions welcome and thank you.

Hi Dutch,
The new facility chains will be using existing facilities, so you can sell your npon-ingredients without worrying about selling something you could use in the facility chains.

Taz D Oct 09 2017 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbowles824 (Post 6195394)
I may not be the one to listen to,as I have never sold anything. That's right, I am that guy who keeps everything wondering if there will ever be a facility that might use it. :>)

Hi jbowles,
Just a warning that if you keep all the non-ingredients in case they may be used later you run the risk of hitting the maximum your storage can hold. One of two things can happen when you do that. Either you will not get a crop you harvest added to your storage or some item you have in storage will suddenly disappear.

Dutch85 Oct 09 2017 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6195398)
Hi Dutch,
The new facility chains will be using existing facilities, so you can sell your npon-ingredients without worrying about selling something you could use in the facility chains.

Thanks so much TAZ! I was hoping that would be the answer I would get! Yay more land upgrades!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:57 AM.