Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- January 6th, 2017 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626850)

Dan H Jan 06 2017 11:16 PM

Thanks, Raul! As a retired real estate agent, I will make a special place for the realtor shop!

jan tanner Jan 06 2017 11:18 PM

the white one ?

Tom C Jan 06 2017 11:30 PM

It is not new to this release, the white boat that is.

Marilou1954 Jan 06 2017 11:38 PM

Thank you

Thank you for the news :)

jan tanner Jan 06 2017 11:41 PM

Thanks I hadn't seen it before,don't know how I missed it last time.

WendyP57 Jan 06 2017 11:50 PM

Thanks for the update!! Always fun to rush out and buy all the new things, and really needed farm 32 to move my ships onto, it was getting very crowded on the farm that I had them on :)

Poppy559 Jan 07 2017 12:34 AM

Thank you Raul for the new goodies. I love this game.

cassi2m Jan 07 2017 12:56 AM

Very disappointed! No Opt Out! No Tool to Automatically Fill these Stupid Ships. Ok so move or delete my comments, I don't care, but I was expecting or hoping so to see something worthy to stop the madness and the fighting that is going on between neighbors and people who use to be friends.

These ships have turned people who were friendly with one another into enemies. I am still against it and I was hoping that sk would listen and release a tool to allow us to auto fill these ships so we don't have to "babysit" docks/ports. Raul, you and the devs have really let me down this time. I am shaking my head in disappointment,
Cathy

maggiel29 Jan 07 2017 03:34 AM

Thank you for your hard work

Mrs Borgies Jan 07 2017 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cassi2m (Post 6129670)
Very disappointed! No Opt Out! No Tool to Automatically Fill these Stupid Ships. Ok so move or delete my comments, I don't care, but I was expecting or hoping so to see something worthy to stop the madness and the fighting that is going on between neighbors and people who use to be friends.

These ships have turned people who were friendly with one another into enemies. I am still against it and I was hoping that sk would listen and release a tool to allow us to auto fill these ships so we don't have to "babysit" docks/ports. Raul, you and the devs have really let me down this time. I am shaking my head in disappointment,
Cathy

I am a little surprised how these FREE (no real dollars) ships are upsetting so many people. The ships have given me interest in the game once more. I am not going to stress who does or does not fill them. I help my neighbours when I can. If the ships were going to cost me real dollars like I paid for the trains, I would not be here playing again. I would rather work harder and have the ships as they are, as one would expect for something "free".
Give it time for the ships to settle into the game. The devs are sure to have a longer term plan for them.