Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- May 3rd, 2017 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=629154)

Taz D May 04 2017 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DianeCK (Post 6161126)
I also have seen this when I tried to post the new items to my wall. the factories were fine so far. just on the new items..

Hi DianeCK,
The developers have been made aware of this. As this is a Facebook security message then they may have to be the ones to fix this.

mlrobards May 05 2017 08:11 AM

Post-Release Updates - May 3rd, 11:50PM

- There has been some complications in the release of the new tools, we expect to release them soon, most likely tomorrow.
I am so waiting for new tools! Wanted to thank Devs. for the delay. Making sure they're working right is awesome :)

Rugged Barbie May 05 2017 10:35 AM

I, too, got the security issue this morning when trying to post copper ore and petrol barrels for a quest. I closed out FT, returned about an hour later and was able to post for petrol barrels and something else. However, I had already started the process for copper ore so don't know if that was the initial trigger.

BTW, love this game and am totally confused about the new EX tools and what I don't have to already own to buy them. :confused:

Taz D May 05 2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie (Post 6161262)
I, too, got the security issue this morning when trying to post copper ore and petrol barrels for a quest. I closed out FT, returned about an hour later and was able to post for petrol barrels and something else. However, I had already started the process for copper ore so don't know if that was the initial trigger.

BTW, love this game and am totally confused about the new EX tools and what I don't have to already own to buy them. :confused:

Hi Rugged Barbie,
The ingredient requests Facebook security message is intermitent. It's happening with some posts but not all. You will not know until you try if there will be a problem. As it is a Facebook security message that pops up we may well have to wait for them to resolve the problem.

For the EX tools you first have to own the 16x16 original tools before you can buy the EX 5x5 tools. Then the EX 6x6 and EX 7x7 (when they are released) would have to be bought in order.
If you go to the store and hover your mouse over a tool and see an Unlock button instead of the Buy button you can click on that and it will show you what you need to buy first before that tool will be unlocked.

JoGilliam May 05 2017 11:22 AM

Graphite

Any hope for graphite to be added to the ores in the ships and/or trains?

Thanks for all you do.

Taz D May 05 2017 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoGilliam (Post 6161270)
Any hope for graphite to be added to the ores in the ships and/or trains?

Thanks for all you do.

Hi JoGilliam,
If you wish to make a suggestion, please post it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it with all the other suggestions. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

dorissau May 05 2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlrobards (Post 6161222)
Post-Release Updates - May 3rd, 11:50PM

- There has been some complications in the release of the new tools, we expect to release them soon, most likely tomorrow.
I am so waiting for new tools! Wanted to thank Devs. for the delay. Making sure they're working right is awesome :)

The tools will come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be some!

Aneida May 05 2017 04:24 PM

Thank you for the update.

dofford May 06 2017 08:25 AM

I have dispatched a ship and yesterday and when I started loading the Pink Ship and the loading time is still 48 min. Should be 43 min buy my calculations.

Tiger May 06 2017 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dofford (Post 6161386)
I have dispatched a ship and yesterday and when I started loading the Pink Ship and the loading time is still 48 min. Should be 43 min buy my calculations.

Hi dofford,

The reduced preparation time for the ships has not been released yet.