Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Tools and Fuel (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657498)

Taz D Apr 15 2024 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farm Of Luxury (Post 6577750)
I would like to replace some tools in my bar on the bottom by the Gift Box and Store. I have forgot how to do this.

Please help.

:)

Hi Farm of Luxury,
Click on the Shortcuts icon, bent arrow (2nd one from the left) in the icons at the top right of your farm. Instructions of how to replace the shortcuts are in that.

Farm Of Luxury Apr 15 2024 07:54 PM

Oh help! All my saws disappeared as I did that.

Never mind! I refreshed and all returned. Thank you for helping me. I could not remember how to do that.

rockcandymountain Apr 20 2024 08:41 PM

cant use all tools

On my acct 112194263824229 I bought all of the harvest/plow/plant tools. when I open the tool box they all show as being purchased. However when someone works my farms, not all of the tools are available to them.

marymarcel Apr 20 2024 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockcandymountain (Post 6578410)
On my acct 112194263824229 I bought all of the harvest/plow/plant tools. when I open the tool box they all show as being purchased. However when someone works my farms, not all of the tools are available to them.

Hi rockcandymountain :)

Your post was moved to the thread about Tools.

The Combine EX Harvest/Plow 12 x12 and Combine EX Harvest/Plant 12x12 are on your farms not in storage.

Uncheck all the Show..... options in your preferences, the wrench, except for Show Tools and check every farm. When you find them, then send the tools to your storage.

rockcandymountain Apr 21 2024 12:40 PM

Thanks Marymarcel!!

marymarcel Apr 21 2024 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockcandymountain (Post 6578454)
Thanks Marymarcel!!

You are welcome rockcandymountain :)

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com May 01 2024 03:00 PM

Since this involves the irrigator, I hope this is right place. I'm trying to quickly do a couple of regular quests. I planted Vanilla and Sugarcane on my Farm 1 (the cotton was already planted and irrigated yesterday). I then irrigated the crops. When the irrigation stopped, I scrolled over the vanilla and cane -- nothing. They are sitting at 7.9 hours and 11.9 hours. I cleared memcache (again); still nothing. I have shut down and nothing. And, I cannot use the irrigator as it shows the farm is already irrigated.

marymarcel May 01 2024 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com (Post 6579646)
Since this involves the irrigator, I hope this is right place. I'm trying to quickly do a couple of regular quests. I planted Vanilla and Sugarcane on my Farm 1 (the cotton was already planted and irrigated yesterday). I then irrigated the crops. When the irrigation stopped, I scrolled over the vanilla and cane -- nothing. They are sitting at 7.9 hours and 11.9 hours. I cleared memcache (again); still nothing. I have shut down and nothing. And, I cannot use the irrigator as it shows the farm is already irrigated.

Hi lynnetimpeiro :)

Please open your yellow tool box. Then click in Show times icon (the clock).

Then click in Per-farm button, see if your farm 1 has a time or a green check mark for Irrigate Farm Plants.
If it has a time see how much time you have to wait.

If the farm was irrigated yesterday, then it should show a few hour to be able to irrigate again.

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com May 01 2024 03:32 PM

Thank you Mary -- that did work!! It said it was ready; and,it worked!!! Thank you again.

marymarcel May 01 2024 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com (Post 6579654)
Thank you Mary -- that did work!! It said it was ready; and,it worked!!! Thank you again.

Great lyneetimpeiro :) You are welcome and thanks for coming back to let us know.