Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- January 28th, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299894)

puzzler2 Feb 18 2010 01:31 PM

yes sorry it was from facebook not farmtown
i,ll try clearing my cache and ty for answering

flyingfalcon2001uk Feb 18 2010 01:42 PM

so will we be getting any more levels soon can any one answer please

jeanieNGMsfarm Feb 18 2010 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyingfalcon2001uk (Post 3190758)
so will we be getting any more levels soon can any one answer please

at this time it is unknown if more levels will be introduced to the game

Kelsey Feb 18 2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puzzler2 (Post 3190738)
yes sorry it was from facebook not farmtown
i,ll try clearing my cache and ty for answering

You're welcome. I hope that helps you out!
(Since it was FB, you might also want to double check your privacy & application settings to make sure nothing was changed on you.)

pskrn@aol.com Feb 18 2010 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPOTSROCK (Post 3132230)
since the Valentine stuff... i have not timed out one time..? not sure if the devs fixed things as they added...
but am a happy farmer

level 60 and waiting for more levels and land.. please..

The frequency of "Timing out" has greatly reduced, but it still happens too many times...losingjobs, coins, XP.

Also, I have noted a message while plowing for someone of three different occasions....The message says, "employer doesn't have enough cash"...and the plots i plowed revert back to harvested fields. very frustrating...any insight as to what this may be about, thanks in advance...

New to This Feb 19 2010 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twistedFT (Post 3120470)
I want one of these too! Whadda ya say, Devs?? You should be able program one of these in no time! :D

I'm with ElkRiverRancher and Twisted FT. I think this would be a real bonus to FT. :D

I am maxed out on levels. This would be a real -- energizer!!!!!!! ;)

New to This Feb 19 2010 03:04 AM

Just wanted to thank the Devs for all the Valentine gifts, et al., you gave us. Our farms always look so nice when they are decorated for the different holidays.
As far as the mirror writing on the Teddy is concerned -- the Devs are just showing that they are in a class with Leonardo.

SPOTSROCK Feb 19 2010 09:58 AM

has anyone noticed that the market place is thinning out..???

not enough interest in this game anymore...

so what about the advertisements that need to be looked at ..? not enough folks are playing anymore...

please take all this and decide ... shut down or add on...!~ ???????/

jeanieNGMsfarm Feb 19 2010 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pskrn@aol.com (Post 3192858)
The frequency of "Timing out" has greatly reduced, but it still happens too many times...losingjobs, coins, XP.

Also, I have noted a message while plowing for someone of three different occasions....The message says, "employer doesn't have enough cash"...and the plots i plowed revert back to harvested fields. very frustrating...any insight as to what this may be about, thanks in advance...

it means that the farmer you are working for has ran out of coins to pay the cost for plowing. if they cant pay the cost plowing cannot be done. they would have to go sell their crops so you can finish plowing when they have the funds

Irish Redhead Feb 20 2010 07:13 AM

when are you adding more levels and more land?