Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- November 1st, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625698)

Raul Nov 01 2016 08:47 PM

New Release -- November 1st, 2016

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on November 14th, 5:00PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: EN ESPAÑOL AQUI
En français ICI

1. Thanksgiving Items: 8 New items, all in coins, at the top and bottom of the Thanksgiving category in the Store.

2. 10 New Decorative Flowers: Osiria Rose, African Daisy, Water Lily, Prickly Pear Cactus, Daylily, Lady's Mantle, Allium Globemaster, Lantana, Jasmine and Lotus.

You can place the Water Lily and the Lotus on top of water items like ponds, rivers, etc.

3. Next 5 expansions for Farm 31: See prices below:

24x24 - 15000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 15500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 16000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 16500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 17000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

4. Farm index numbers shown in the Farm Selector: These numbers are the current visual position of farms in the farm selector, not the original farm numbers, they are static and never change. This is just to help farmers locate farms faster.

5. Tree Shaker 24 x 24 (FC): This new Tree Shaker harvest up to 576 trees in one click.

6. Flower Harvester 24 x 24 (FC): This new Flower Harvester harvest up to 576 flowers in one click.

7. Other minor Improvements:

a) BugFix: Price of some Roses collected while hiring others (the Large roses) was incorrect
b) 3x3 Fishing Boat is now Orange

8. Caper Bush: Used in the Jewish Restaurant.

9. Storm Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Storm Supplies.

Storm Shutter Panel
Sandbag
Gasoline Can
Manual Can Opener
Tarp
Generator Oil Filter
Batteries
Emergency Radio

New products from other facilities: Filter Paper in the Paper Mill. Manganese Ore in the Open-Pit Mine.

10. Lumberjack Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Lumberjack Supplies.

Skidding Tongs
Felling Wedge
Two Man Saw
Cant Hook
Lumberjack Shirt
Protective Chaps
Hat Hearing Protection
Chainsaw

11. Jewish Restaurant (FC): Produces Jewish Food.

Lox on Bagel
Chopped Herring
Gefilte Fish
Jewish Style Artichokes
Stuffed Peppers
Cholent Stew
Noodle Kugel
Rugelach

New products from other facilities: Cream Cheese in the Dairy Processing Plant. Bagels in the Bakery.

12. Lumberjack Shop (Coins): Provides Lumberjack Supplies Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Lumberjack Supplies Factory.

Note: The Ship transportation feature should be available for the next release.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Updates - November 2nd, 8:40PM

- Multi-planters and Transplanters now works correctly with the Water Lily and Lotus flowers. Notice you can put those flowers on top of water items like ponds, rivers, etc.

- Users joining the Neighborhood Chains Contest on Saturday or Sunday were putting into groups where the amount of facilities of each neighborhood was very unbalanced, we fixed that today, if you still experience something similar in future contests please let us know.

Post-Release Updates - November 9th, 9:40PM

- Released the Jewish Restaurant and the Caper Bush.

Post-Release Updates - November 14th, 5:00PM

- Bugfix: The Capers fruit was showing in the Non-Ingredients (for me) filter in the Marketplace, even when you have bought the Jewish Restaurant.

Known Issues

- None

FCM Nov 01 2016 08:50 PM

Thanks Raul!!

Taz D Nov 01 2016 08:50 PM

Thanks Raul!

slimpat Nov 01 2016 08:58 PM

Thanks Raul for all that you and your team do

gffarmer Nov 01 2016 08:58 PM

Thanks! Sure it sill great as usual! On my way to see what new facilities

Momma Woods Nov 01 2016 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raul (Post 6110238)
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game, details coming in about 3 hours.

The Ships has not been released yet, they should be ready for the next release.

Thanks

--Raul

Noticed the farms numbered. Like that. Thank you Raul

rodneycs Nov 01 2016 09:12 PM

was wondering why two releases in September and none in October.

bjyhey3 Nov 01 2016 09:12 PM

Thank You...nice surprise!

RomanticSoul Nov 01 2016 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodneycs (Post 6110266)
was wondering why two releases in September and none in October.

Because semptember 30 th was for October

L.A.Bob Nov 01 2016 09:32 PM

What a surprise. Reloaded the game and NEW facilities.....Thanks for the FUN. Farm Town Rocks.

notaparagod Nov 01 2016 09:43 PM

Excited to see what's new!

GoalieAunt Nov 01 2016 09:46 PM

So far two new items in existing facilities: paper filters in the paper mill and manganese ore in the open pit mine.

rocker grrrrrl Nov 01 2016 09:49 PM

Thanks for the update! I bought the 2 new coin facilities with no problems, then went to buy the new tree and flower tools. It won't let me buy them... It's just stuck on "Loading Tree Shaker 0%" Retry 3 and that's it. Is it maybe not really ready to buy yet?

slimpat Nov 01 2016 09:55 PM

I got the 3 facilities and 2 tools with no problems cant wait to use them and see what else we are getting

rocker grrrrrl Nov 01 2016 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimpat (Post 6110298)
I got the 3 facilities and 2 tools with no problems cant wait to use them and see what else we are getting

I'll try again!
Edited-- Still can't buy them. Ugh...

Taz D Nov 01 2016 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl (Post 6110302)
I'll try again!

Hi rocker grrrrl,
Try clearing your memcache and check again. The graphic may not have finished loading.

Farmer_Susan Nov 01 2016 10:06 PM

I've bought the 3 facilities and the 2 new tools. Started all my Open-Pit Mines and Paper Mills for the new products. Anything else anyone has found? This is like a treasure hunt or something! LOL

mcdaddie Nov 01 2016 10:09 PM

I absolutely LOVE the numbers in the Farm Selector box. Makes so easy to maneuver around all these farms. Thanks Thanks Thanks

rocker grrrrrl Nov 01 2016 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6110306)
Hi rocker grrrrl,
Try clearing your memcache and check again. The graphic may not have finished loading.

Bang on. Thanks!!

DitzyLuvBug2 Nov 01 2016 10:10 PM

New items i have found...thanks raul!!

So far i see these new things :) :
1. Numbers on the farm grid
2. Storm supplies factory (fc)
3. Lumberjack supplies factory (coins)
4. Lumberjack shop (coins)
5. Tree shaker 24x24 (50 fc)
6. Flower harvester 24x24 (50 fc)
7. Manganese ore in the open pit mine
8. Filter paper in the paper mill
9. Farm 31 expansions up to 32x32
10. New flowers...10 new ones

jerrbearsr Nov 01 2016 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcdaddie (Post 6110318)
I absolutely LOVE the numbers in the Farm Selector box. Makes so easy to maneuver around all these farms. Thanks Thanks Thanks

Me too now I don't have to guess anymore. :D

DitzyLuvBug2 Nov 01 2016 10:14 PM

Multiplanter not working with 2 flowers

The multi-planters are not working with the lotus and the water lily. I am not sure if this is intentional to only work for a single rather than multi-planting formats? Thanks!!

supertrucker Nov 01 2016 10:21 PM

not sure why they decided to number the little blocks that identify farms, it's kinda counter-productive... hovering your mouse pointer over a block gets you a "go to (farm name)", so why number them as well? while i'm on topic, i'm sure most of us can count the little blocks ourselves, and to be honest, i don't care how many farms my neighbors have in their 'farm' - i'm not about to rush out and buy more just to keep up with the Jones's, the Rockefellers, or the Kennedy's... having said all that, is there an option to NOT show the numbers, if we don't need/want to see them?

Shellgirlmtl Nov 01 2016 10:24 PM

Excellent!!!... Thank you Raul & Team... :D

boduke66 Nov 01 2016 10:30 PM

Thanksgiving items are out too,not sure if there are any new items in it or not,perhaps someone else may notice any new items.

rodneycs Nov 01 2016 10:39 PM

well I won't be buying the new tools as they are only suitable if you plant in blocks rather than rows. All my trees are planted in rows at the most two deep. If the tools were in long rectangles instead of squares then they could be of use.
By the way Raul: Ships HAVE not HAS.

Taz D Nov 01 2016 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boduke66 (Post 6110354)
Thanksgiving items are out too,not sure if there are any new items in it or not,perhaps someone else may notice any new items.

Hi bodukes,
The Thanksgiving items are out for 2 reasons. One is this is November and Thanksgiving here in the US is the 24th. The second is there are items in it for this month's contest. We have been asking for the holiday items on the 1st of the month for several months to accommodate those who do the Best Farm Contests each month.
If there aren't any new items in it (I haven't looked) then I am sure that they will be released soon.

boduke66 Nov 01 2016 10:54 PM

Eucalyptus oil in the Essential oils factory is new as of this update,just for everyone's fyi.

Jwebb Nov 01 2016 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodneycs (Post 6110358)
well I won't be buying the new tools as they are only suitable if you plant in blocks rather than rows. All my trees are planted in rows at the most two deep. If the tools were in long rectangles instead of squares then they could be of use.
By the way Raul: Ships HAVE not HAS.

FYI - The new tools work great anyway the trees ect. are planted and is way faster!

GoalieAunt Nov 01 2016 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boduke66 (Post 6110374)
Eucalyptus oil in the Essential oils factory is new as of this update,just for everyone's fyi.

Eucalyptus oil has been out for several months. It came with the scouting facilities.

boduke66 Nov 01 2016 11:08 PM

okay thanks

Aussie Rae Nov 01 2016 11:23 PM

love love the new 24X tools, :) thank you!!

JAS0643 Nov 01 2016 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherry's Farm (Post 6110366)
As there is an option to move farms around now it can be difficult to find a specific farm number when helping a friend or even on your own farm if you have many. Several friends have moved their farms around to group facility work etc. The numbers will help greatly with that.

The numbers on the grid have nothing to do with your farm number and where it is located in the grid. The numbers are in order the top left will always be 1 even if you move it to the 30th place. Not sure why they added them I like them but for those that don't just ignore them no need to have a turn off feature for everything someone doesn't like.

Buddy Nov 01 2016 11:34 PM

Cool!! Thanks a lot!!!

Clohar Nov 01 2016 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boduke66 (Post 6110374)

Sorry to end your dream but eucalyptus oil was existing before this release. But relatively new anyway.

Aussie Rae Nov 02 2016 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 (Post 6110334)
The multi-planters are not working with the lotus and the water lily. I am not sure if this is intentional to only work for a single rather than multi-planting formats? Thanks!!

I thought that was the case also but found that if you select the multiplanter (I used the White one) and then chose which layout ( I chose the 4X4 = 16 block) that as soon as I started, the first flower appeared, then magically the rest did also, so I then moved to the next spot, one flower showed, the rest appeared shadowed out but they then cleared and were planted.. all new flowers are now planted on my farms.. :)

Lois K Nov 02 2016 12:56 AM

Missing harvested crops

All of my wheat in storage is missing!! :(

harrywhitmore@comcast.net Nov 02 2016 01:28 AM

Thank you raul , i was hopping for a complete 31 but i guess i have to wait until next month , keep up the good work
:)

annaH Nov 02 2016 01:39 AM

Thank you! :)

Moose Maid Nov 02 2016 02:19 AM

Thanks! When will new levels be available?