Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   REDIRECT (see first post) Answered and Closed Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594718)

marymarcel Oct 30 2013 07:03 AM

Answered and Closed Threads

This thread is for answered and closed threads in Help & Support

slartismum Jan 11 2021 05:46 PM

password change

My password was compromised and i was told to reset it on Slashkey. When I go to the appropriate page it is blank. How else can I reset my password, please?

Taz D Jan 11 2021 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slartismum (Post 6406346)
My password was compromised and i was told to reset it on Slashkey. When I go to the appropriate page it is blank. How else can I reset my password, please?

Hi slartismum,
Who told you your password was compromised. We have not had any word about those being compromised.
The only way you can change your password is through the UserCP at the top left of the forums.

slartismum Jan 11 2021 06:11 PM

password change, cont

At the top of the page, it says

site not secure, slashkey.com/forum/newreply.php?do+postreplu&t+650486

Before when I first tried to sign into the forum, that was when I received the message.

Taz D Jan 11 2021 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slartismum (Post 6406394)
At the top of the page, it says

site not secure, slashkey.com/forum/newreply.php?do+postreplu&t+650486

Before when I first tried to sign into the forum, that was when I received the message.

Hi Slartismum,
The forums are not secure as they are at an HTTP address instead of HTTPS. The message you got then is from your browser telling you that it isn't secure. Your password has not been compromised.

redjade27 Mar 07 2021 04:28 PM

Forum Access

Hi i have a Farm Town Friend who can't access the forum, it gives her a message her email and profile name is not correct. No matter what she has tried she can't log in. Is there an email address so she can email someone who can help her set her log in back up.

Thansk.

Taz D Mar 07 2021 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redjade27 (Post 6433822)
Hi i have a Farm Town Friend who can't access the forum, it gives her a message her email and profile name is not correct. No matter what she has tried she can't log in. Is there an email address so she can email someone who can help her set her log in back up.

Thansk.

Hi Redjade,
Have her come to the forum and then go to my farms (link in my signature). I can then help her through the in game messages.

Mrs. Green Jeans Terry Mar 30 2021 04:30 PM

back to farmtown and need help

I have not played in many years. I went in and only have one piece of land and no way to see the others. I also have no friends on my FB that play anymore. Can someone help please? Oh and nothing works on that piece of land. No planting etc. Thanks Terry

Taz D Mar 30 2021 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Green Jeans Terry (Post 6438014)
I have not played in many years. I went in and only have one piece of land and no way to see the others. I also have no friends on my FB that play anymore. Can someone help please? Oh and nothing works on that piece of land. No planting etc. Thanks Terry

Hi Terry,
There is nothing we can do through the forums for this. Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

dikelly3952 Apr 07 2021 07:21 PM

My facebook with my farm of 9 years was hacked

I have been unable to log into my FACEBOOK account for hours, I have tried everything even using the link they sent me early this morning via email that I requested it to be changed (and I did not).. Is there anyway to get my progress onto another account I have on Facebook? I am hearsick over this , this is the only game I have stayed loyal to and spent cash on.. the person changed the email and phone number on the account and I cannot get support from Facebook no matter what I have tried today

Taz D Apr 07 2021 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dikelly3952 (Post 6439678)
I have been unable to log into my FACEBOOK account for hours, I have tried everything even using the link they sent me early this morning via email that I requested it to be changed (and I did not).. Is there anyway to get my progress onto another account I have on Facebook? I am hearsick over this , this is the only game I have stayed loyal to and spent cash on.. the person changed the email and phone number on the account and I cannot get support from Facebook no matter what I have tried today

Hi dikelly,
I am sorry, but your farms ID is tied to that Facebook account and cannot be moved. There isn't any way for us to fix this for you. The only way to get back into those farms is if you can work with Facebook to recover your account.

dikelly3952 Apr 08 2021 01:13 PM

My facebook with my farm of 9 years was hacked

Is there someone i can contact to have my farm moved to a different account? I am unable to get back into my original account and FACEBOOK support is no help - I am still able to log in here from the email of my regular account, but can't figure out how to get help.. I have the ID number of my original farm. I hate to have to give up on a game I loved for over 9 years

Taz D Apr 08 2021 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dikelly3952 (Post 6439798)
Is there someone i can contact to have my farm moved to a different account? I am unable to get back into my original account and FACEBOOK support is no help - I am still able to log in here from the email of my regular account, but can't figure out how to get help.. I have the ID number of my original farm. I hate to have to give up on a game I loved for over 9 years

Hi Dikelly,
I move your post to the thread you already posted about this in. I answered your first post about this and it is above your current post. I am sorry, but there is no way to move your farms to a new Facebook account.
You can contact Support about this but they will not be able to switch your farms either.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

dikelly3952 Apr 08 2021 01:24 PM

thanks I was afraid of that.. there is no way to get it back, I had invested so much time and money and just loved the game.. I am in tears right now.. it is the only game I really liked.. thank you for your reply- I had hoped

ms.michmer55@hotmail.com Jun 15 2021 03:51 PM

my account

Dear facebook or farm town, Please give me back my account. Sincerely,
Michelle Mercer

My old e-mail is (email removed)

My new e-mail is (email removed)

marymarcel Jun 15 2021 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms.michmer55@hotmail.com (Post 6452198)
Dear facebook or farm town, Please give me back my account. Sincerely,
Michelle Mercer

My old e-mail is (email removed)

My new e-mail is (email removed)

Hi ms.michmer :)

I have removed your email addresses as it is not safe to post them in an open forum.

Did you get blocked by facebook or got hacked for one of your accounts?
If so, then you have to work with Facebook and follow all their suggestions and steps to get your account back.

Miss Farmer (Dawn Lowery) Jun 15 2021 04:19 PM

hacked

I have a friend his account has been hacked and when he tries to log into facebook it don't recognize his e-mail or his phone number what does he need to do? He was going to log in and change password but won't let him. The hacker changed his name and pic i have them both

marymarcel Jun 15 2021 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Farmer (Dawn Lowery) (Post 6452206)
I have a friend his account has been hacked and when he tries to log into facebook it don't recognize his e-mail or his phone number what does he need to do? He was going to log in and change password but won't let him. The hacker changed his name and pic i have them both

Hi Miss Farmer :)

Im sorry this has happened to your friend but he has to work with Facebook to get his account back.

Maybe some of his friends can also contact Facebook to let them know what has happened and see if that could help.

chrissy50 Jun 19 2021 10:36 PM

Layering Farm town farms

Hi farm town friends,

I am wondering how to layer my farms, I have looked on farm town Questions and Answers but wasn't able to print out the written page, which I would like to be able to do so I can refer to it from time to time, also I saw something about 9x layering can you please help with these questions

Taz D Jun 19 2021 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrissy50 (Post 6452718)
Hi farm town friends,

I am wondering how to layer my farms, I have looked on farm town Questions and Answers but wasn't able to print out the written page, which I would like to be able to do so I can refer to it from time to time, also I saw something about 9x layering can you please help with these questions

Hi Chrissy,
I am sorry but we are not allowed to provide any instructions or allow anyone else to post instructions in the forums about layering. You will not find any instructions here for layering as it can cause problems with your farms.

Joey Thunder Jun 28 2021 09:41 AM

farm shutting down

I can't stay on farm to work I do one thing and the farm shuts down , if i am harvesting a farm before I am done the farm shuts down and I have to open up Farm Town again

Joey Thunder Jun 28 2021 09:45 AM

i can't work on Farm Town , I get on and do one think then Farm Town shuts down. this is very frustrating because I have too open up Farm Town again and get shut down again , and then my crops die

Taz D Jun 28 2021 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joey Thunder (Post 6454070)
I can't stay on farm to work I do one thing and the farm shuts down , if i am harvesting a farm before I am done the farm shuts down and I have to open up Farm Town again

Hi Joey Thunder,
Your first post on this was moved to the HTML/WebGL loading problems thread and answered. You can find your post and the answer in a post below it in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...50270&page=399

joviswoman Jul 17 2021 08:50 AM

I've lost my FB account!

Which means my years of playing FarmTown have gone completely.

Is there ANY way I can get it back and onto my new profile??? I've no freaking idea what my ID was.

FT friends can still see my old farm!?!?

I can't start again and I'm so disheartened.

Cheers.

marymarcel Jul 17 2021 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joviswoman (Post 6457174)
Which means my years of playing FarmTown have gone completely.

Is there ANY way I can get it back and onto my new profile??? I've no freaking idea what my ID was.

FT friends can still see my old farm!?!?

I can't start again and I'm so disheartened.

Cheers.

Hi joviswoman :)

Im sorry this happened to you. Sadly there is no way for us to help with that.

If you were hacked or if you forgot your password for your account, you have to work with Facebook to get it back. Also, if you have good friends, they could contact facebook to let them know what happened with your account.

You can contact Support to see if they can help you someway. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you dont get the automatic response then please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

joviswoman Jul 17 2021 09:02 AM

Thank you. I didn't think there would be.

By the time I got the FB message asking me if I'd logged in from America, they'd changed my PW, mobile and email. Can't do anything and I had all FB security on.

There's no one to contact, because you need you're email, mobile and PW lmao.

marymarcel Jul 17 2021 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joviswoman (Post 6457182)
Thank you. I didn't think there would be.

By the time I got the FB message asking me if I'd logged in from America, they'd changed my PW, mobile and email. Can't do anything and I had all FB security on.

There's no one to contact, because you need you're email, mobile and PW lmao.

I know it is not easy to get help from Facebook, but from your new account, try the Help and Assistance and then the Help service. You have an option for Log in and Password. See if from your new account you can contact them and explain what happened with your old account.

And please contact our Support team to see if they can help you with more information. :)

carhar Aug 11 2021 01:37 PM

deleting FT

how do I delete farm town for good?

marymarcel Aug 11 2021 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carhar (Post 6460302)
how do I delete farm town for good?

Hi carhar :)

Are you having any problem we could try to help?

Please take in mind that if you delete the game and then you decide to come back, you will get a new farm and you will have to start from scratch.

You have to go under your Facebook settings. Then on the left click in Apps and web sites and look for Farm Town.
You will see a Delete button to the right.

ChristyTrufaux Aug 19 2021 07:32 PM

Want to get my old farm back

I'm hoping someone can help me!

I played Farm Town several years ago. For a number of reasons, I quit using Facebook (and Farm Town) for quite a while. When I decided to go back, my Facebook account had been disabled. Contacting them has been useless. My (former) Farmer friends can still see my old farm which was NOT archived. My former email was through Gmail. I created a new Yahoo email account and registered with Facebook again using my same name. I was hoping I would be able to pick up at my old farm, but no go. I'm back at level 1 now in Farm Town. Is there any way I can get my original farm linked back to my new account?

Taz D Aug 19 2021 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristyTrufaux (Post 6461326)
I'm hoping someone can help me!

I played Farm Town several years ago. For a number of reasons, I quit using Facebook (and Farm Town) for quite a while. When I decided to go back, my Facebook account had been disabled. Contacting them has been useless. My (former) Farmer friends can still see my old farm which was NOT archived. My former email was through Gmail. I created a new Yahoo email account and registered with Facebook again using my same name. I was hoping I would be able to pick up at my old farm, but no go. I'm back at level 1 now in Farm Town. Is there any way I can get my original farm linked back to my new account?

Hi ChristyTrufaux,
I am sorry, but we can't do anything about this. Your farms ID is tied to your Facebook account. The only way you can get those farms back would be to be able to get into that Facebook account. We do not have any way to transfer farm accounts between Facebook accounts.

Myrna Lucy Aug 23 2021 10:01 AM

Friend Requests - I did not send

I have gotten several messages from neighbors that they received another friend request from me, but I did not send any. Was I hacked? Is there anything I should do?

Taz D Aug 23 2021 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myrna Lucy (Post 6461662)
I have gotten several messages from neighbors that they received another friend request from me, but I did not send any. Was I hacked? Is there anything I should do?

Hi Myrna Lacy,
That would be a Facebook issue, not Farm Town. We can't help you with this.
Someone probably cloned your Facebook account and sent those requests using your friends list. Report it to Facebook and have those who have received them report it as well. Change your Facebook password to make sure you are not hacked.

realcoon@yahoo.com Aug 23 2021 10:23 AM

online out date

145990312409386 shows june 10 to people. what needs fixed?

Taz D Aug 23 2021 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realcoon@yahoo.com (Post 6461670)
145990312409386 shows june 10 to people. what needs fixed?

Hi Reelcoon,
Please explain where you are seeing this. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Tiger Aug 23 2021 12:13 PM

This content is no longer available

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/Tiger/...4 AUG 2021.PNG

Hi everyone,

We are aware that this error message from Facebook is popping up frequently when playing the game. It is happening with other games as well. You should be able to click the close button on that message to continue playing but it will keep showing back up until this can be fixed.

The developers have been made aware of the problem.
Facebook are also aware of the problem and have assigned it to a team.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but it does look like we will have to wait on Facebook to find and fix the problem.

You can try working in full screen if you're able to so that you see the message less frequently, but you will still have to close that message when you drop back out of full screen mode.

You can still work facilities for friends even though the error message shows, just close it and the work request will load allowing you to start the work. It will pop up again.

Those with the 2 dispatched trains to help with facility work, once you have closed the message and started working the facilities, you should be able to tell when the work is completed so you can close the tab without clicking the message to close it again, as you can just see the bottom of the mayor message with the ok Thanks on it below the Facebook message. This example shows you where to look, indicated with a red arrow:
http://r1.slashkey.com/images/Tiger/...4 AUG 2021.PNG

UPDATE from Facebook is that they have found the route cause of this issue and their team are working to get it fixed.

We don't know how much work is involved to reverse or correct whatever caused it in the first place, that's not something Facebook tend to go into any detail about. So at the moment there isn't a timeline for when that will happen yet

PharmerRhonda Aug 23 2021 10:50 PM

Game is playing normally, but every 5 - 10 seconds, I'm getting this message popping up: "This content is no longer available
The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."
I close out of the message and continue playing the game normally. Game just started doing this about 1 hour ago.

Taz D Aug 23 2021 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PharmerRhonda (Post 6461762)
Game is playing normally, but every 5 - 10 seconds, I'm getting this message popping up: "This content is no longer available
The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."
I close out of the message and continue playing the game normally. Game just started doing this about 1 hour ago.

Hi PfarmerRhonda,
It is apparently something from Facebook as it is showing up on all games. I have sent this to the developers, but I doubt they can do anything about it.

Skyseeker Aug 24 2021 01:01 AM

pop-up message while playing

When I am playing this pop up:This content is no longer available
The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

ID:10203009379568954

goldendreamer Aug 24 2021 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PharmerRhonda (Post 6461762)

I am getting the same thing too. I hope FB gets this problem fixed. It is a pain.