Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 6th, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=623530)

Taz D Jul 09 2016 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlyceAnn (Post 6083974)
Is there a problem with the semi-truck? I'm running out of all the meats and leather. I have 30 semi's. It shouldn't be a problem and there wasn't even a restaurant in this batch of facilities.

Hi AlyceAnn,
There isn't any other reported problem with them. We haven't had the new restaurant added yet this month, but we have had those that use meat added over the last few months. So you may have run your supply in storage down. It also depends on how often you post, refill and how many neighbors and friends work them.

cocosfarm Jul 11 2016 08:22 AM

Paper roll shortage

Can you please increase paper roll production output in the paper facility? Suddenly coming up WAY SHORT. Please?

marymarcel Jul 11 2016 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocosfarm (Post 6084262)
Can you please increase paper roll production output in the paper facility? Suddenly coming up WAY SHORT. Please?

Hi cocosfarm:)

Please post your suggestion in our Suggestion section so the developers can see it.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

Here is the link to Suggestions Section

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

JoGilliam Jul 11 2016 09:47 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Fishing is transformed, it's just beautiful with the big boat and the speed of collecting. I love the scouting facility, but that fishing improvement has just made fishing so much more enjoyable!!

lollipopthebunny Jul 11 2016 10:39 PM

Eucalyptus Tree question

Did the developers make a mistake by saying to CHOP the Eucalyptus Trees for the LEAVES instead of SHAKE/Harvest???? It sure looks like that with the pic that shows in the FM when they are ready an you don't chop the whole tree to get the leaves any way....

I have my farms with chop only an that one in particular makes me look real close every time thinking I put them on the wrong farm.

Can someone answer this please?

Taz D Jul 11 2016 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny (Post 6084470)
Did the developers make a mistake by saying to CHOP the Eucalyptus Trees for the LEAVES instead of SHAKE/Harvest???? It sure looks like that with the pic that shows in the FM when they are ready an you don't chop the whole tree to get the leaves any way....

I have my farms with chop only an that one in particular makes me look real close every time thinking I put them on the wrong farm.

Hi lollipopthebunny,
I don't think they made a mistake as after chopping it does look different (shorter). If fits the same type as the other chop trees like the Birch, Dogwood, and American Elm that we only get branches from.

Nighthawk12345 Jul 12 2016 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny (Post 6084470)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6084474)
Hi lollipopthebunny,
I don't think they made a mistake as after chopping it does look different (shorter). If fits the same type as the other chop trees like the Birch, Dogwood, and American Elm that we only get branches from.

Eucalyptus Trees are harvested by chopping the the small branch's off the trees.

just search YouTube and you will find videos showing how they do it.

Joshuatree98 Jul 13 2016 02:33 AM

From a dear friend - Puerto Rican Restaurant (FC) is now released

Jean's Farm Jul 13 2016 07:36 AM

Thank you for the release!!!

I have noticed something. Since Chrome messed it up to we can't scroll in full screen or you could end up buying 4 railroad tracks when you only wanted one....I have noticed the past two days I can not use the + and - when in full screen. It will not highlight to use. I have tried everything. :)

Tiger Jul 13 2016 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean's Farm (Post 6084818)
Thank you for the release!!!

I have noticed something. Since Chrome messed it up to we can't scroll in full screen or you could end up buying 4 railroad tracks when you only wanted one....I have noticed the past two days I can not use the + and - when in full screen. It will not highlight to use. I have tried everything. :)

Hi Jean,

That can happen when your browser zoom is set too high.

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try the + and - again. That should correct it, if not check your browser zoom level and if it is over 100% try reducing it a bit.