Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Storage on the farm (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594678)

Vianna Jan 05 2023 12:13 AM

Cannot move flowers from storage

My storage is nearly full and I would like to clear it out. I just purchased additional space/acreage on my farm #8, and want to move my flowers that are in storage to that space. But no matter what I do, it won’t let me move them to my farm. The only option it gives me is to go to market and sell them. I don’t want to do that, because then I’d have to purchase them again! Is this a bug, or am I forgetting something? (I don’t play all the time, just in spurts.) I did check my storage settings and it is set to “all.”

Tiger Jan 05 2023 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vianna (Post 6525398)
My storage is nearly full and I would like to clear it out. I just purchased additional space/acreage on my farm #8, and want to move my flowers that are in storage to that space. But no matter what I do, it won’t let me move them to my farm. The only option it gives me is to go to market and sell them. I don’t want to do that, because then I’d have to purchase them again! Is this a bug, or am I forgetting something? (I don’t play all the time, just in spurts.) I did check my storage settings and it is set to “all.”

Hi Vianna,

Are you still having problems?

If you are, are you looking in your Item storage for flowers or are you looking in your Harvests & Products storage for the flowers?

We are not seeing that you have any flowers in your Item storage to be able to put on a farm.

Vianna Jan 05 2023 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6525402)
Hi Vianna,

Are you still having problems?

If you are, are you looking in your Item storage for flowers or are you looking in your Harvests & Products storage for the flowers?

We are not seeing that you have any flowers in your Item storage to be able to put on a farm.

Thank you for checking this for me! I looked and there are none in the Items storage. All I see, now, are in the Harvests & Products. So I must have accidentally sold the flowers I had in storage. Bummer! I was selling things and sold half of all and then half of all that were left. I don't remember actually selling all of anything that would have included flowers -- but must have. Thanks for your help!

SDYER4LIFE Jan 10 2023 04:14 PM

How can I move my bait from my storage to use at my lakes and ponds? When I hover over the bait in my fishing farm, it shows that I have 30 thousand plus stored but when I hover over my lakes and ponds, it only shows that I have 2000

Taz D Jan 10 2023 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDYER4LIFE (Post 6525890)
How can I move my bait from my storage to use at my lakes and ponds? When I hover over the bait in my fishing farm, it shows that I have 30 thousand plus stored but when I hover over my lakes and ponds, it only shows that I have 2000

Hi Sdyer4life,
You can't move the bait in storage to use for the waters. That bait is obtained by collecting bonuses and can only be used in the Fishing Tackle Shop or sold in the market.

chrissy50 Feb 26 2023 06:58 PM

Multi items to storage shed

I am wondering if there is a way to add multi items to the storage shed at a time instead of doing it one at a time.

Taz D Feb 26 2023 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrissy50 (Post 6530330)
I am wondering if there is a way to add multi items to the storage shed at a time instead of doing it one at a time.

Hi Chrissy,
I moved your post to the thread about storage.
It depends on what you are trying to put into your storage. If you are trying to put things like trees or flowers in your storage you can move them all from a farm at once if you have the tower crane tool. If you are trying to move animals from a shed to storage you can with the controls in the shed or if they are on the farm with the tower crane.
If they are facilities or farm cash items then no they have to be move individually.

Denise Dianna Mar 19 2023 03:36 PM

curious about what you can do with

the products you get from working other's facilities. I know they go into storage. Say for instance I work someone else's Spanish Restaurant. Can I take the products I receive there and funnel the Crema Catalina into, say, the Cruise Ship or must they be sold in the Marketplace?

Taz D Mar 19 2023 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeniseDJ (Post 6539234)
the products you get from working other's facilities. I know they go into storage. Say for instance I work someone else's Spanish Restaurant. Can I take the products I receive there and funnel the Crema Catalina into, say, the Cruise Ship or must they be sold in the Marketplace?

HI DeniseDJ ,
They are added to your regular Harvest & Products storage. So yes they are used in your service facilities.

Denise Dianna Mar 19 2023 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6539238)
HI DeniseDJ ,
They are added to your regular Harvest & Products storage. So yes they are used in your service facilities.

Thanks for your information Taz, I looked in the game guide, the chapter about facilities, and could not find the answer. I am thinking now, perhaps I should have looked in the chapter about storage.