Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- August 9th, 2018 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=637462)

Tom C Aug 17 2018 05:30 PM

Well first I have to say this belt bonus system would have been nice to have a few years ago, can't tell you how many I have lost in the past. Now to my question when I click on recent bonuses it say I don't have any. But at the top in red letters it says "you can request 5 bonuses (out of 5) over the next 12 hours). Now I do have 3 bonuses coming up in the future on products for Gin, Grenadine Syrup and Tequila but I have to store a few thousand more before I reach the 7 dan on them. So what 5 bonuses is it talking about that I can request?

marymarcel Aug 17 2018 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom C (Post 6256922)
Well first I have to say this belt bonus system would have been nice to have a few years ago, can't tell you how many I have lost in the past. Now to my question when I click on recent bonuses it say I don't have any. But at the top in red letters it says "you can request 5 bonuses (out of 5) over the next 12 hours). Now I do have 3 bonuses coming up in the future on products for Gin, Grenadine Syrup and Tequila but I have to store a few thousand more before I reach the 7 dan on them. So what 5 bonuses is it talking about that I can request?

Hi Tom C :)

That is a sticky message, you can see it no matter if you have earned bels/dans or not.

It will only change the amount showed when you post one of the bonuses you have to let you know how many are left.

MelissaZZ Aug 17 2018 06:23 PM

Hi, Is there an expected release time on the bulldozer?

Taz D Aug 17 2018 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelissaZZ (Post 6256930)
Hi, Is there an expected release time on the bulldozer?

Hi Melissa,
Only the developers know and they don't tell us in advance. Only thing you can do is watch this thread for any changes in the first post.

MelissaZZ Aug 17 2018 07:25 PM

Thanks Taz, I thought it said early this week and was really excited for it! Thank you for all your help getting me registered!

Taz D Aug 17 2018 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelissaZZ (Post 6256938)
Thanks Taz, I thought it said early this week and was really excited for it! Thank you for all your help getting me registered!

Hi Melissa,
Problems do get in the way and cause delays. So even though they may say early next week that doesn't mean that they will always be able to meet the schedule they have said.

Aly-Jayne Aug 18 2018 06:25 AM

Has the green freestyle hand been fixed yet for people that are hired for design this farm together?

Taz D Aug 18 2018 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aly-Jayne (Post 6256962)
Has the green freestyle hand been fixed yet for people that are hired for design this farm together?

Hi Aly-Jayne,
No that has not been fixed yet.

SeaJay Aug 23 2018 12:24 PM

So many of the changes and additions you have finally made have come so late. It's sad how many years we have gone without the refinement this game was always challenged on.
Although half of me is super excited to know you are finally streamlining play, the other half feels anti-climactic.

Regret for all we have lost in the past because the changes took soooooo very long, but better late than never I suppose.

Taz D Aug 23 2018 08:17 PM

Raul has just added the following:

Post-Release Info - August 23th, 9:00PM

- Released the Bulldozer Ex 8 x 8, see main post at the top for details.