Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- November 27th, 2017 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=633066)

Jean's Farm Nov 27 2017 06:17 PM

I have the first three sprinklers. My orange one is on the neighbor bar and it looks like the white and red ones are in storage. It looks like the white one is on top of the red one in storage. They all work fine.

radovan Nov 27 2017 06:19 PM

My purple mobile sprinkler is missing.

Taz D Nov 27 2017 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean's Farm (Post 6207414)
I have the first three sprinklers. My orange one is on the neighbor bar and it looks like the white and red ones are in storage. It looks like the white one is on top of the red one in storage. They all work fine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by radovan (Post 6207426)
My purple mobile sprinkler is missing.

The developers have been informed of this issue and looking at it.

lkendter Nov 27 2017 06:21 PM

Where is my manual spreader shortcut? I had to pull my orange manual spreader of storage.

I do see a sprinkler option. Did we fix one to create another?

heartnrose Nov 27 2017 06:27 PM

As with many others, My purple mobile sprinkler is missing in tool box. It is still in storage but cant use from there.

Jean's Farm Nov 27 2017 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean's Farm (Post 6207414)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6207434)
The developers have been informed of this issue and looking at it.

Taz I was telling you that my sprinklers ARE there and they are work fine. :)

dofford Nov 27 2017 06:32 PM

Irrigator Missing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dulcinea (Post 6207258)
Where did my Irrigator go? All I see is my white sprinkler where my irrigator used to be and a new tool in the place of my sprinkler.

Mine is missing also. What do we do?? Please advice.

Aussie Rae Nov 27 2017 06:35 PM

love the new filter so we can see which tools we don't own, thank you!! the only one I don't own is the new Flower Freezer-Unfreeze, :)

beverduster Nov 27 2017 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dulcinea (Post 6207258)
Where did my Irrigator go? All I see is my white sprinkler where my irrigator used to be and a new tool in the place of my sprinkler.

same here, this isnt the 1st time i have lost farm cash items

Aussie Rae Nov 27 2017 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beverduster (Post 6207474)
same here, this isnt the 1st time i have lost farm cash items

please read all the posts and you will find that your sprinklers are still in your store under tools.. the devs have been notified and I am sure that the sprinkler will soon appear back where it normally show in the tool box area.