Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666)

Taz D Apr 20 2024 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaScobee (Post 6578294)
If it's my internet then why does every other site I've tried (Google, Gmail, Twitter, Facebook, etc) WORK? And why am I getting the internet speed I pay for (the photo I can't get to work here)?

Hi LisaScobee,
You do not use the same path to every site you visit. The only thing that is the same for all of them is your link from you to your service provider. Everything after that goes to different paths through many links. It is not a direct connection from your service provider to the Farm Town servers.

LisaScobee Apr 20 2024 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6578298)
Hi LisaScobee,
You do not use the same path to every site you visit. The only thing that is the same for all of them is your link from you to your service provider. Everything after that goes to different paths through many links. It is not a direct
connection from your service provider to the Farm Town servers.

Now the entire site is unresponsive and I'm still going to all my bookmarks. This time I made sure I went too the game via the above link. Getting tired of being told I'm wrong. I'll call my provide but they'll tell me nothing's wrong.

Taz D Apr 20 2024 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaScobee (Post 6578302)
Now the entire site is unresponsive and I'm still going to all my bookmarks. This time I made sure I went too the game via the above link. Getting tired of being told I'm wrong. I'll call my provide but they'll tell me nothing's wrong.

Hi LisaScobee,
Going back to your original post and the picture you posted, it is showing that your GPU renderer is Google's Switshader Device. This is a software acceleration. That can be causing your problem in loading the game. You need to have the Hardware acceleration enabled.

Are you trying to use a different computer or device to play?

LisaScobee Apr 20 2024 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6578310)
Hi LisaScobee,
Going back to your original post and the picture you posted, it is showing that your GPU renderer is Google's Switshader Device. This is a software acceleration. That can be causing your problem in loading the game. You need to have the Hardware acceleration enabled.

Are you trying to use a different computer or device to play?

Hardware acceleration WAS enabled. I've been away from my PC since my last post and the site is now working. I never touched hardware acceleration before loading the game this time. I use the same laptop to play the game unless I'm traveling and if I'm traveling I generally don't have TIME to play.

Also what is this error:

2024-04-20 19:28:57.339 ERROR{"isTrusted":true}

Taz D Apr 20 2024 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaScobee (Post 6578322)
Hardware acceleration WAS enabled. I've been away from my PC since my last post and the site is now working. I never touched hardware acceleration before loading the game this time. I use the same laptop to play the game unless I'm traveling and if I'm traveling I generally don't have TIME to play.

Also what is this error:

2024-04-20 19:28:57.339 ERROR{"isTrusted":true}

Hi Lisa,
Is it still showing the Google's Switshader Device as being used?
Since you have been off of the computer since you last post it is possible that when you started it this time the hardware acceleration was re-enabled.

If you haven't updated your Chrome browser you do need to as Chrome is up to version 124 and your picture shows version 123.
I am glad it is loading for you now.

LisaScobee Apr 20 2024 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6578326)
Hi Lisa,
Is it still showing the Google's Switshader Device as being used?
Since you have been off of the computer since you last post it is possible that when you started it this time the hardware acceleration was re-enabled.

If you haven't updated your Chrome browser you do need to as Chrome is up to version 124 and your picture shows version 123.
I am glad it is loading for you now.

I'm inside the game on one tab, updating chrome on another tab and here on the third tab. Wouldn't it not let me in the game or error if the version wasn't compatible. I did nothing to initiate a Chrome update.

Taz D Apr 20 2024 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaScobee (Post 6578386)
I'm inside the game on one tab, updating chrome on another tab and here on the third tab. Wouldn't it not let me in the game or error if the version wasn't compatible. I did nothing to initiate a Chrome update.

Hi Lisa,
Not necessarily. The previous version could still work. It is just that we know that sometimes it won't load if you are behind on the browser and computer updates. We just happened to notice that yours was not updated, not that it was the cause of you not being able to load your farms.

LisaScobee Apr 20 2024 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6578390)
Hi Lisa,
Not necessarily. The previous version could still work. It is just that we know that sometimes it won't load if you are behind on the browser and computer updates. We just happened to notice that yours was not updated, not that it was the cause of you not being able to load your farms.

USER ID number is: 1637121091 Build No: 603

Fuzzy Focus Apr 24 2024 12:34 AM

What does this mean and what do I do with it?

2024-04-24 04:51:14.318 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Max Tweens reached: capacity has automatically been increased from 200/50 to 500/50. Use DOTween.SetTweensCapacity to set it manually at startup

2024-04-24 04:51:14.949 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Max Tweens reached: capacity has automatically been increased from 500/50 to 1250/50. Use DOTween.SetTweensCapacity to set it manually at startup

marymarcel Apr 24 2024 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzy Focus (Post 6578706)
2024-04-24 04:51:14.318 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Max Tweens reached: capacity has automatically been increased from 200/50 to 500/50. Use DOTween.SetTweensCapacity to set it manually at startup

2024-04-24 04:51:14.949 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Max Tweens reached: capacity has automatically been increased from 500/50 to 1250/50. Use DOTween.SetTweensCapacity to set it manually at startup

Hi Fuzzy Focus :)

I moved your post to the thread for Game not loading.

Is this error preventing you for continue playing?
If so, what were you doing when it showed up?

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also check if your operating system is updated.
After any update, it is always better to close everything in your computer and restart it.