Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Super Facility (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=639950)

Tiger May 05 2022 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sqrl (Post 6493034)
My super facility is the Rubber Factory. It started out producing extra but now every time I try to create a sale offer it says I don't have anything to sell. I'm not aware of doing anything differently. Have cleared memcache but doesn't seem to help.

Hi Sqrl,

Were you able to start batches in all of your rubber factories before you tried to create a sale offer? If you didn't start any batches or were not able to start them, then you won't be able to add any sale offer until you can.

If it's not that, did you start the batches in the rubber factory by
  1. clicking on the Start All at the top of the Facility Manager

2. by searching for the rubber factories in the Facility Manager then using one of the start buttons on it

3. by finding the facility on your farm then opining it and then starting batches

Sqrl May 05 2022 05:48 AM

I am sure I started the factories between attempts, never mind, either my farm is having a bad day or I am...it's given me 223 rubber to sell now. thx

I think my mistake was thinking you got extra batches when you stored, not when you started.

pearlyharbor Jul 19 2022 05:08 PM

Loading sales in warehouse -error

I often get a frozen screen when loading the first item in my warehouse. After restarting the game, it comes up as completed and I can complete the process of loading each item available but the stopping to reload the game is very frustrating.
USER ID number is: 1365841871

marymarcel Jul 19 2022 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pearlyharbor (Post 6500446)
I often get a frozen screen when loading the first item in my warehouse. After restarting the game, it comes up as completed and I can complete the process of loading each item available but the stopping to reload the game is very frustrating.
USER ID number is: 1365841871

Hi pearlyharbor :)

I moved your post to the thread about Super Facility.

Is this happening in your own farms or when you are at Trade market?

Is this happening only when you try to load the first offer or when some of them had been taken and you are loading more?

Is the problem for super facilities products, regular products or both or them?

Please try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings.
Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen your farms and see if your issue is fixed.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

jackiep63 Oct 01 2022 03:07 AM

So this morning, I did my facilities, but nothing was created for the Trade Marketplace. My super facility is up and running, but nothing generated.

Tiger Oct 01 2022 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackiep63 (Post 6510350)
So this morning, I did my facilities, but nothing was created for the Trade Marketplace. My super facility is up and running, but nothing generated.

Hi jackiep63,

Did you try reloading the game to see if it corrected?

Make sure that you have kept up with the routine checking for browser updates and that you have cleared the caches/history in it recently.

If those have already been done and you are still having problems please also try clearing your FT memcache.
To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.

Then reload the game and when you can next start batches in your super facility, start them and see if that corrects the problem for you.

jackiep63 Oct 01 2022 11:48 AM

Done all that. Still no products for my trade marketplace.

marymarcel Oct 01 2022 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackiep63 (Post 6510482)
Done all that. Still no products for my trade marketplace.

Hi jackep63 :)

Tiger is not available at this moment.

You have the Essential Oils Plant for Super Facility. You have 3 of them, I visited your farms and they are all producing so you should have products.

When you open your Trading warehouse and click in Sell Super Facility Products at Trade Market button, what do you see?

Is it showing Create a Sale Offer button in blue? What happens when you click in it?

jackiep63 Oct 01 2022 01:26 PM

I see a blue button and when I click on it it says I have no Super Facility Products to sell. Correction I have a tiny bit of Sandalwood to sell, so hopefully it will be working again by tomorrow.

marymarcel Oct 01 2022 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackiep63 (Post 6510494)
I see a blue button and when I click on it it says I have no Super Facility Products to sell.

Hi jacckiep :)

Are you using the Farm Town icon in your facebook home page to load the game?

If you have a saved link, maybe it is not working anymore or it is corrupted.