Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- November 1st, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625698)

ccheney Nov 02 2016 01:40 PM

Great additions but where are the new levels? Right now I am topped out and only playing quests so I can get FC.

marymarcel Nov 02 2016 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccheney (Post 6110814)
Great additions but where are the new levels? Right now I am topped out and only playing quests so I can get FC.

Hi ccheney:)

We received 25 levels on September 13, and only developers know when they will add some new more.

Anyway you still get xp which are needed for future levels:)

rjfxvii Nov 02 2016 02:31 PM

bagels and cream cheese not available to make yet in the bakery and dairy processing plant. when will they be up and running?

Tiger Nov 02 2016 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjfxvii (Post 6110838)
bagels and cream cheese not available to make yet in the bakery and dairy processing plant. when will they be up and running?

Hi rjfxvii,

They will likely be released at the same time as the Jewish retaurant, in a few days.

maggiel29 Nov 02 2016 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 (Post 6110334)
The multi-planters are not working with the lotus and the water lily. I am not sure if this is intentional to only work for a single rather than multi-planting formats? Thanks!!

The Water Lily is behaving very oddly. The multi planter works but doesnt highlight so you dont know where youa re putting the flowers. And if you plant one flower you cant then delete it or store it. And if you use the green hand to move it - it duplicates it. Havent tried the Lotus.

Rita Meyrick Nov 02 2016 03:11 PM

Thank you Raul for all that you do and know that I love Farmtown!!

knolan Nov 02 2016 03:35 PM

Thank you !!

Thank you so very much for all of the lovely flowers, I like to decorate with color. I have waited a long time for them. Thank you to the developers who designed them, they are all beautiful & a wonderful addition to our farms. Even if the flowers aren't used for any factories, I continue to use them for decoration & for extra coins. I'm hoping to add enough in coins to purchase farm enlargements since it's very hard to raise enough money for them. I am wondering what percent of players have the maximum number of farm upgrades ? I spend a lot of money on facilities & in other items in general, I can't afford to spend real monies on the upgrades & am unable to raise enough coins to purchase them. When will they do something to help us with that? After all this time, I'm sure the staff are aware that we are all complaining about the cost of enlargements & the obsessive need to have everything. But, if they were to stop &

Fran Barrett Nov 02 2016 05:04 PM

Thanks, Raul!

BethFB Nov 02 2016 05:18 PM

Will the 10 New Decorative Flowers: Osiria Rose, African Daisy, Water Lily, Prickly Pear Cactus, Daylily, Lady's Mantle, Allium Globemaster, Lantana, Jasmine and Lotus, become one day used in the Flower shop or in one of the other factories?

Thank you, regardless.
Beth

Karlene Nov 02 2016 05:35 PM

Thanks for the updates! :)