Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- April 03, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=315150)

SunnyD Apr 03 2010 08:07 PM

I have a idea that a few people that came here and gripe and complain are actually fans of another FB game..... and well they just like to stir things up..... you know what I mean....Not accusing...... not a bit.... just a my own random thoughts........

shirl the pearl Apr 03 2010 08:13 PM

Thanks very much for the 3rd farm I am really enjoying this
Well done

piccpete Apr 03 2010 09:07 PM

Don't gripe, we love the game!

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayGee (Post 3362762)
- I just don't think they need to trick us to get it. <stepping down from soapbox>.

oh, stop griping, this is a GAME, it is a WONDERFUL game, the Devs are doing great, the mods are ever so patient with us, there are new and wonderful things that keep happening, THIS IS A GAME! It is Beta, every time they add something they cannot get it perfect. Nobody is "tricking" anyone. The devs are doing their best to give us what we ask for and more and more, and faster, they arent perfect, but guess what - in MY mind, they ARE PERFECT, AND SO ARE THE MODS!
hooray for FT, glitches and all!
;)

countrygirl31995 Apr 03 2010 09:20 PM

I have been anxiously waiting for a third farm, really working to build up coins to make the purchase and upgrades. I am so disappointed that I can't because i don't have enough neighbors. It just doesn't seem right and I am Soooo Very Sad!!!

Old Goat Apr 03 2010 09:32 PM

Okay. So. We can't move animals from farm to farm.
Animals received as gifts can go wherever, from the gift box.
Egg and dairy barn facilities have to be on the same farm as animals.
I have those on 1.
If I place newly acquired animals on 3 and buy a dairy barn and chicken coop for 3, will everything work?

karenjoy64 Apr 03 2010 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secannon (Post 3360110)
I agree that the 30 neighbours requirement is ridiculous. I do NOT want to add total strangers as Facebook friends, thus giving them access to my wall, contact info, etc. Now, if I could have people as Farm Town neighbours WITHOUT having to add them as Facebook friends, it would be different. But I only add people I know as Facebook friends. Developers, either change the ridiculous 30 neighbours requirement, or let us add neighbours without having to add them as Facebook friends!

Amen!! who wants to add strangers to your facebook friends? don't really want them accessing all my info, wall, contacts, etc etc! why can't we have 30 buddies or even 50 buddies be the requirement?!

kimmygee12 Apr 03 2010 09:45 PM

I need more neighbors so I can buy another farm. The rest of my friends are not FT'ers. Anyone else need more? Friend me then we can be neighbors.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...ee?ref=profile

kimmygee12 Apr 03 2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karenjoy64 (Post 3365430)
Amen!! who wants to add strangers to your facebook friends? don't really want them accessing all my info, wall, contacts, etc etc! why can't we have 30 buddies or even 50 buddies be the requirement?!

you can set em' up as a group then limit their access to your info. Just a thought....

KayGee Apr 03 2010 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepyHallow (Post 3364582)
I have a idea that a few people that came here and gripe and complain are actually fans of another FB game..... and well they just like to stir things up..... you know what I mean....Not accusing...... not a bit.... just a my own random thoughts........

I guess I am one of the complainers, but actually, FarmTown is the ONLY game in town for me in this genre. It's far and away the best - I peeked in on the other one when I was choosing a game, and I couldn't believe how vastly superior FarmTown is. I also did check out Country Life (gotta love those pollinating bees), and I am tickled that FT has chosen to give us facilities to play with AND the best of everything else. I have no complaints about the game itself. I don't even have a complaint about occasionally having to purchase something. I've done it more than once. What I have a problem with is the severity of the restriction (30 is a LOT of neighbors) and the vagueness that resulted from faulty wording concerning the upgrades. That's it. I agree that the developers do a superb job (I CERTAINLY couldn't do it)....it's the administration of it that is a little wonky. You'll notice that one thing I did not say is that I was leaving FarmTown...can't :).

damichcoop Apr 03 2010 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormy Gail (Post 3362026)
I pop on here from time to time...

All I have seen are ppl complaining that the game wasn't like this farm game and that one...

Well now the Devs have made it challenging for you...and ya'll still complain...:(

I totally agree Stormy. Some people are never happy, no matter what it is. They would complain if you hung them with a new rope.