Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Problems with crops and products disappearing from Storage (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594558)

bbarksda Mar 21 2021 11:39 AM

Missing Butterscotch Extract

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6436182)
Hi Bill B.,
You are talking about a month in time. We do not have any way to track changes in your storage. You do load your facilities and they do get used.

Yes I have loaded several times. Maybe I had the wrong amounts recorded in my inventory that I keep. It just seems that it shouldn't have dropped by that much compared to the others. Just chalk it up, since I can't get them back. Thanks for your help.

marymarcel Mar 21 2021 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbarksda (Post 6436198)
Yes I have loaded several times. Maybe I had the wrong amounts recorded in my inventory that I keep. It just seems that it shouldn't have dropped by that much compared to the others. Just chalk it up, since I can't get them back. Thanks for your help.

Hi bbarksda :)

Butterscotch extract is used to load the Fancy Food Show but it is also used to make products in the Flavored Coffee Factory and the West American Restaurant.

You own 43 Food Flavoring Fac. producing Butterscoth extract by you also own 43 Fancy Food Show, 13 Flavored Coffee Fac and 1 West American Restaurant.

You can check where you use the products made in facilities in our Game Guide, Chapter 27 Ingredients of Farm Town

gigi47 Nov 23 2021 05:57 AM

"send ingredients" & bonuses - get nothing

When I click on links asking for ingredients or bonuses, I receive NOTHING. (Easy to check by going back to my farm!)
How do I know if the same thing is not happening when I spend so much time on working facilities for others?
PLEASE HELP

Alexandra_J Nov 23 2021 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigi47 (Post 6472854)
When I click on links asking for ingredients or bonuses, I receive NOTHING. (Easy to check by going back to my farm!)
How do I know if the same thing is not happening when I spend so much time on working facilities for others?
PLEASE HELP

Ingredients and bonuses only last 24 hours once posted to their facebook profile, farm town wall and via groups.
Once you've clicked on them, it will say you've received it and it will go straight to your storage for you to use. Click on the pic and not the link itself for you to get the goods. If you have already collected for that person, it will say that 'this offer has expired, please try a different one'

We recieve the items for the facilities and clients which will last 48 hours once posted. And they will go straight to your storage too.

If they are yours: you have 12 hours to post them (we can post 5 ingredients and 5 bonuses) which will also last 24 hours once posted. And facilities and clients will last 48 hours. We only need to post one facility and one client as long as all (or the ones you want) are filled, they will all be done. And we can work facilities and clients every 8 hours if you're lucky to do so.

marymarcel Nov 23 2021 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigi47 (Post 6472854)
PLEASE HELP

Hi gigi :)

When you click in an ingredient request you are receiving ingredients to make the item showing up in the picture.

For example, if your friend is asking for ingredients to make fuel tanks, you will see the pic of a fuel tank but you will receive Crude Oil which is the ingredient to make fuel tanks.

In case you click in a bonus, then you get the item itself.
For example if it is a bonus of pork, you will receive pork.

To check the amounts, you need to take note of the amounts before and after you click on a bonus, ingredient request or work facilities. I would suggest you to reload your game after getting them.

Kat1957 Jan 06 2022 08:04 PM

lost all my milk i had 6 figures at least of milk

what happened to my milk.came on a couldn't figure why i couldn't fill facilities this more hundreds of thousands of it all gone... here is my number it said to post with this...hopefully right place and i get milk back...:confused::mad:842349309

Taz D Jan 06 2022 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat1957 (Post 6478182)
what happened to my milk.came on a couldn't figure why i couldn't fill facilities this more hundreds of thousands of it all gone... here is my number it said to post with this...hopefully right place and i get milk back...:confused::mad:842349309

Hi Kat,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items from storage.
I am sorry, but we have no way to restore your cow milk. Please contact Support about this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Sundos Jan 07 2022 07:42 AM

https://scontent-den4-1.xx.fbcdn.net...CQ&oe=61DD3321

snip it stinks.. I don't get it.. maybe this worked? maybe not..

So.. once in a while, while I harvest.. and only on Farm1 I get this.. little squares where nothing was planted or harvested .. does it show in my picture to you, it showed in the picture I snipped and could not ever figure out how to set or change privacy to public? so I shared on my facebook but only to me?? so .. well anyway do you see the stupid picture? first of all.. and if you do, do you see the way it harvested?

marymarcel Jan 07 2022 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundos (Post 6478194)
https://scontent-den4-1.xx.fbcdn.net...CQ&oe=61DD3321

snip it stinks.. I don't get it.. maybe this worked? maybe not..

So.. once in a while, while I harvest.. and only on Farm1 I get this.. little squares where nothing was planted or harvested .. does it show in my picture to you, it showed in the picture I snipped and could not ever figure out how to set or change privacy to public? so I shared on my facebook but only to me?? so .. well anyway do you see the stupid picture? first of all.. and if you do, do you see the way it harvested?

Hi Sundos :)

Your pic is shown up correctly :)

This happens from time to time, and Im not sure why. If you refresh the farm the extra plow squares disappear.
Maybe when all the migration is done, then the developers could take a look at this, but as I said, they disappear if you refresh the farm.

To set the picture to public in your facebook profile, just look at the little icon to the right of the time and below your name. If you click in the icon you will be able to set it different options including Public.

Sundos Jan 07 2022 07:51 AM

Thanks Mary I prefer it not be public to my facebook so if it is working here without doing that I will leave it as is :)