Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   HTML5/WebGL: Game Not loading or frequent crashes (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270)

MikeYoung55 Dec 31 2020 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIAP27 (Post 6401718)
I know I am half blind but I cannot find the link to the new version

There is a yellow box at the very top with the message about the new version and a link to try it out.

katintn Dec 31 2020 08:28 PM

HTML5 Version

I have to say I really like the look of HTML5, just received link to try it. everything is already done on my farm for today but i did think the look is great... cleaner... YAY!!!!! now lets home each piece comes together as well ... the developers have done a FINE, GREAT job.. THANK YOU:)

TerriFlynn Dec 31 2020 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BReiman (Post 6401734)
Thank you for all the work you are doing to keep us playing FT. I clicked on "try the HTML5 version of the game and the print is so small that I can't read anything. Is there a way I can make the print larger. All the tools and everything are so tight together I cannot distinguish between them. Sorry to complain after you have worked so hard.

Same here. I can't even read it when squinting!

Taz D Dec 31 2020 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BReiman (Post 6401734)
Thank you for all the work you are doing to keep us playing FT. I clicked on "try the HTML5 version of the game and the print is so small that I can't read anything. Is there a way I can make the print larger. All the tools and everything are so tight together I cannot distinguish between them. Sorry to complain after you have worked so hard.

Hi BReiman,
Try setting the page/tab zoom to a slightly higher amount. I use 120% and that helps.

Farmer Tony Dec 31 2020 08:32 PM

Just plowed two layers and it worked.
Not sure about 9 but me thinks it still works ;)

RIAP27 Dec 31 2020 08:33 PM

Nevermind! Found it. I do see a big issue for me. The icons for the neighbor bar, farms, tools etc are miniscule. No matter how much I zoom the tools, farm navigator, etc and other icons are still microscopic. I will try this on my desktop in the morning-it has a bigger screen but runs Win 7_ No eye surgery in the world is going to help me see those tiny icons! I hope there will be a way to enlarge those, esp the farm navigator and the tool s!

famer charlie Dec 31 2020 08:35 PM

print small

print is small cant see

KnittyGirl Dec 31 2020 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6401686)
Hi KnittyGirl,
I run my farms page at about 120% so not quite so small. Try that and see if it helps.

How do I do that? I'm pretty helpless when it comes to anything electronic. Seriously!!!! Thanks

BethFB Dec 31 2020 08:45 PM

I just took a look at it too and it looks really good.

Taz D Dec 31 2020 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnittyGirl (Post 6401770)
How do I do that? I'm pretty helpless when it comes to anything electronic. Seriously!!!! Thanks

Hi KnittyGirl,
With your farms open, find the 3 bars top right of your browser and click on that. will open a menu. Find the line for Zoom and click the plus to increase it, usually 10% each click.