Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   HTML5/WebGL: Game Not loading or frequent crashes (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270)

Rob T Jan 12 2021 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hofman (Post 6406922)
This is not very usefull. Hope you get the game on some level soon, otherwise you loose a lot of players...

Plese answer me what you think how mutch time you need to get the gama on level before ? Two months or more ?

Hi hofman,

We do not know exactly how long, but rest assured the developers are working as best they can to restore the missing features.

Rob T Jan 12 2021 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fergy2 (Post 6406930)
user id#100002332104405 got stuck on the green screen. my farms are not showing . In the upper right of screen it says "U-60" on the bottom left is says "NONE". I can see all of my tools but not the farms. Any help you can give me would be much appreciated. I have played the game since 2008 with a few breaks. I love the game! HELP!

Hi Fergy2,

By chance, are you using a browser extension that forces Facebook into displaying Facebook in the old classic look? If so, please disable this as it prevents the HTML5 version of the game from working.

Rob T Jan 12 2021 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassy68 (Post 6406938)
how do I do my quests and co-ops. this new version is so confusing all I know how to do is my crops cant figure out anything else I liked the old way at least I could do everything now all I can do is my crops I dont like it and if it doesnt change to the way it used to be I will quit playing

Hi Sassy,

The new version for the moment does have missing features, but rest assured, they will all be added back to the game over the next few weeks.

kevat508 Jan 12 2021 04:29 AM

Does clearing memcache make any difference with HTML5/WebGL?
When it locks up I just reload the game and continue from where I was as it seems to make no difference.

aussiefarm49 Jan 12 2021 04:29 AM

I can't post new threads?

Anyway green screen, 99 trains and ships, toolbox doesn't work. 1520023569
Got to my farm via Taz's farm link???.

Logged in, so why,