Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 18th, 2019 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641846)

Dana1971 Jul 03 2019 06:17 AM

Trading Warehouse

Nothing is showing that ppl have anything in their Warehouse..they are not highlighted or anything in the Market Place

Tiger Jul 03 2019 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dana1971 (Post 6308150)
Nothing is showing that ppl have anything in their Warehouse..they are not highlighted or anything in the Market Place

Hi Dana1971,

I have moved your post to the new release thread as you are asking about something related to those items.

That part of the release is not here yet. For now you still need to click on avatars to view their warehouse to see if they have anything in it. Keep an eye on Raul's post in the New Release, he will update that when it is released.

What was added last night is the following:

Post Release Updates - July 2nd, 7:00PM

- The Trading Warehouse now shows by default your Trade Marketplace offers when you are at the Trade Marketplace.

- When you order your neighbours by 'Trade Offers' the menu option changes to 'Refresh Trade Offers', so you can click on that option again to refresh the order and update your neighbours beige dots.

Aussie Rae Jul 04 2019 10:31 PM

getting a bit tired of opening neighbors warehouses (they have the beige dot) and when trying to get the goods..... being told they don't have any... only happening with a couple of neighbors... the rest are fine...getting to the stage where I won't bother even trying anymore... just having a grumble... nothing serious... LOL

Taz D Jul 04 2019 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6308278)
getting a bit tired of opening neighbors warehouses (they have the beige dot) and when trying to get the goods..... being told they don't have any... only happening with a couple of neighbors... the rest are fine...getting to the stage where I won't bother even trying anymore... just having a grumble... nothing serious... LOL

Hi Aussie Rae,
It could be that it just didn't update yet. Maybe they just went past their midnight and it hasn't shown them as expired yet or someone beat you to the product you are trying to get and again has not updated yet. only thing I can suggest is to restart your farms or run memcache you get the updated information.

Aussie Rae Jul 05 2019 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6308282)
Hi Aussie Rae,
It could be that it just didn't update yet. Maybe they just went past their midnight and it hasn't shown them as expired yet or someone beat you to the product you are trying to get and again has not updated yet. only thing I can suggest is to restart your farms or run memcache you get the updated information.

have done all of that Taz, the same message shows the next day, its only 3 of my neighbors that this is happening with, all the others who have a warehouse seem to be working correctly... and as I said, I won't stress over it.. its just a game, :)

Tiger Jul 05 2019 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6308286)
have done all of that Taz, the same message shows the next day, its only 3 of my neighbors that this is happening with, all the others who have a warehouse seem to be working correctly... and as I said, I won't stress over it.. its just a game, :)

Hi Aussie Rae,

If you are able to, when the warehouse says products available to buy, but you are getting a message saying that they have none, and refreshing trade offers is not clearing them, ask your neighbor if they filled their warehouse and then individually sold the items in there to another farmer. I'm wondering if that's when it's not clearing from the warehouse.

Edit to add: I tried loading the warehouse then sold one offered to another neighbor and the sold offer updated fine for both that neighbor and another that had seen the offer there, also tried deleting one not sold, in case it was that, no problems with that either.

Have you noticed if it's the exactly the same offer that is not clearing, or is it different ones each day for those neighbors? Are they seeing the product as sold or are they seeing it as sold or still waiting to be sold?

Aussie Rae Jul 08 2019 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6308294)
Hi Aussie Rae,

If you are able to, when the warehouse says products available to buy, but you are getting a message saying that they have none, and refreshing trade offers is not clearing them, ask your neighbor if they filled their warehouse and then individually sold the items in there to another farmer. I'm wondering if that's when it's not clearing from the warehouse.

Edit to add: I tried loading the warehouse then sold one offered to another neighbor and the sold offer updated fine for both that neighbor and another that had seen the offer there, also tried deleting one not sold, in case it was that, no problems with that either.

Have you noticed if it's the exactly the same offer that is not clearing, or is it different ones each day for those neighbors? Are they seeing the product as sold or are they seeing it as sold or still waiting to be sold?

I have managed to get some products from the farmers if I wait til late in the afternoon as opposed to before lunch time.... sometimes I am then able to actually get goods, one day I got 2 products from the same farmer so its obviously glitching with these particular farmers for some unknown reason, really weird... today I don't see that they have any warehouse items at all so I am unable to check.. all other farmers with the beige dot are working fine....

Taz D Jul 13 2019 10:55 AM

Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on the April release. I am now closing this thread.

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support.
For feedback for the game post in General Feedback.
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions.