Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 14th, 2013 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=544502)

ImTheRealElly Jun 14 2013 12:36 PM

do you have plans for more " start all" tools ? for me this is #1 need

mduby Jun 14 2013 12:41 PM

Thanks..great upgrade!!!

pelicn Jun 14 2013 12:48 PM

WOW oh WOW...Thanks for a great update!

bjyhey3 Jun 14 2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marwahr55 (Post 5579918)
Okay, until this error thing is fixed my farms are now officially closed and no more filling up of facilities. Sorry if your a friend and/or neighbor, but when a game gives me anxiety I stop playing - my health is more important. Hope the Devs get it fixed soon. Until then, happy farming to those that can! :)

Here's one more problem with the animal sheds...when emptying them...THE GAME FREEZES...

cfjoseph Jun 14 2013 12:53 PM

Could someone please tell me where the "shortcuts" arrow is? For some reason I can't find it or am blind. :)

Tom C Jun 14 2013 12:57 PM

at the top by your farm name, between the save and sound buttons.

Ellen Betty Nelson Jun 14 2013 01:05 PM

When I hire someone to do work on my farm, Sometimes they want to get the h/p done first, then come back and do the trees and flowers, etc.
How is this going to work now. With the farm not being highlighted so we cannot do the same farm again after being hired?
Will it prevent us from going back and finishing the job, even if we 'forget one item?
Maybe I had my trees turned off and the owner reminded me the trees had not been done on farm 3, so does this now mean that I cannot go back and do that without being re-hired?

Ellen Betty Nelson Jun 14 2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1fritz (Post 5579406)
Thank you Raul. The new up date looks great as always. Off to try it out and get farm 29.

Fritz

I hired someone the other day to work 34 farms, ha, ha, ha!

Glad to see someone is trying to keep up with me!

Again, Guys thanks for the great up-date in our farming, Love it!

Ms Helpful Jun 14 2013 01:16 PM

Here i am again with another update and still no tool to help move trees!

It would be soooooooooooooooooo helpful to have a tool like the farm house that places trees in storage or you can pick up more than just one with say a glove.

the same for flowers

pouts... i hate moving trees!

but great updates as ever.. please next one have tools to help move stuff :) x

caba Jun 14 2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals (Post 5580010)
When trying to use the In-Game Messages, getting the "Error Saving Data Error X025. Click the green tick to reload game" message

On Server WF3

Me too. I tried to send a message to a person whose farms I was working on and lost everything. :(

Dutch85 Jun 14 2013 01:48 PM

Hi, I just wanted to report that my facility manager worked great until I bought a Super Wool Shed. Now I get the ERROR message.

Google Chrome
WF38 I'm not too concerned because I know it will get fixed. Thanks again Devs for a great game.

Texas Belle Jun 14 2013 01:49 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you for increasing the metals, love you guys for that and for listening to us. Off to buy the super duper sheds for my animals, yayyyy

GarrettHillBabe Jun 14 2013 01:49 PM

Love it!

:DLOL This old gal now has to use a few more brain cells each time in FT, need to rearrange the brain to remember what farm is what with new farm added and those up there rearranged! LOL
Love that we are beginning to use plants in a factory! Love the new buildings, now need to figure out placement but shoot love the detail on them!
Thanks for a really great upgrade again!

Farmgirl_Su Jun 14 2013 01:51 PM

Just letting you know- a new glitch when i try to take anything out of storage the game freezes...

servocrow Jun 14 2013 01:51 PM

As always, thanks. Looking forward to new levels!! :D

HubCityCarolinaBlue Jun 14 2013 02:10 PM

Great question from NiMo, and Please return MY FC after a year of no return.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiMo1960 (Post 5579262)
Just wondering.
Can we have both new (FC) animal shed and old (C) animal sheds on same farm and both producing?

I would like to know this as well.
Also it has been over a year and I haven't got my FARM Cash returned to me from a message I sent long ago... I will post my message's later and pray that slashkey can do the right thing and return my Money for missing items {heavy wool animals}I bought 100 of each heavy animals.....and buying tools twice because it said I didn't have it, when in fact I did.
Thanks for the update, but I still would like my money returned to me as it should be.
Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

rebecca slaughter Jun 14 2013 02:12 PM

ok this is different....i need to move some trees..so i put them is storage..go to the new farm to place them ....and they will not come out of storage....and i can't use the red x to get out of storage...i have to hit the home button...go to facebook then reload my farm...please fix this....i can't harvest trees that are stuck in storage...thank you

slartismum Jun 14 2013 02:21 PM

moving items to the front

Hooray and thank you for this new move. It saves me from trying to harvest with my turbo fishing boat!

HubCityCarolinaBlue Jun 14 2013 02:21 PM

also getting error X025 or something like that when trying to send in game message. Have done all the reg. things that are requested to be done, but still not helping. This may have been posted already if so, this is just to let ya know that another farmer is having the same problem. Thanks.

Taz D Jun 14 2013 02:28 PM

[quote=Qivis;5579610]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony D (Post 5579426)

I am on server number 7. Everything was working fine until AFTER I had moved a ton of my facilities into storage to try to move them to farm 19. Now I cannot move them back out again nor can I use the Facility Manager because of the dreaded x025 saving error appearing just before it opens and shows everything set to zero. And ya, I have tried clearing the browser cache, Farm Town's own cache, and even the Macromedia files.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p..._uid=602895328

If you bought and placed one of the new super buildings then that is why you are having those problems. It is not server related.

Sal Fantasia Jun 14 2013 02:30 PM

Shortcuts

I appreciate the updates and I personally am not experiencing any problems. I have a comment about the shortcuts. They do work however, if you clear the memcached the shortcuts you set earlier will disappear.

Thank you

marwahr55 Jun 14 2013 02:30 PM

Was finally able to open my facility manager without getting the error codes. Only problem, it's telling me that I cannot put a super cow/chicken/wool barn on a farm that already has those items (reg coops/barns) ... these super ones are on my Farm 19 ... nothing on that farm, so what's the deal now? ;) Thanks for the hard work in correcting stuff

Dutch85 Jun 14 2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch85 (Post 5580142)
Hi, I just wanted to report that my facility manager worked great until I bought a Super Wool Shed. Now I get the ERROR message.

Google Chrome
WF38 I'm not too concerned because I know it will get fixed. Thanks again Devs for a great game.

I found that I CAN access my facility manager from the farms that do not have a super wool shed.

Taz D Jun 14 2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HubCityCarolinaBlue (Post 5580186)
I would like to know this as well.
Also it has been over a year and I haven't got my FARM Cash returned to me from a message I sent long ago... I will post my message's later and pray that slashkey can do the right thing and return my Money for missing items {heavy wool animals}I bought 100 of each heavy animals.....and buying tools twice because it said I didn't have it, when in fact I did.
Thanks for the update, but I still wont like my money returned to me as it should be.
Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

It will not do any good to post those messages in the forum. The only thing you can do is to contact Support again for any Farm Cash problems.

Ellen Betty Nelson Jun 14 2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe (Post 5580150)
:DLOL This old gal now has to use a few more brain cells each time in FT, need to rearrange the brain to remember what farm is what with new farm added and those up there rearranged! LOL
Love that we are beginning to use plants in a factory! Love the new buildings, now need to figure out placement but shoot love the detail on them!
Thanks for a really great upgrade again!

Mee Too

AND...
With this many farms, I need a 'button' to tell me what crops I have planted on which farms, and how soon till they 'Mature/Waste'

Thanks

HubCityCarolinaBlue Jun 14 2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5580246)
It will not do any good to post those messages in the forum. The only thing you can do is to contact Support again for any Farm Cash problems.

Yes Taz I understand that. That is what I was told over a year ago. Still nothing. Just giving a heads up to let others know about it and maybe someone will see the message and pass it on to who CAN Help. My messages I recived said I had something like a case # I still have the emails that were sent back a forth, but as of today no Farm Cash returned.
Thanks for trying to help Taz, But I understand its out of your hands, which I never placed in your hands, but the hands of slashkey for the return of my FC.
I just want my Farm Cash returned to me. I have spent quite a lot of money supporting this game as so many others have. But please return my FC money.
Do The right thing Please. Thanks for your understanding.
PS I do hope this post remains and not removed. I better copy past it just in case.

earlgray Jun 14 2013 03:04 PM

When I click on my messages icon I get a message saying "Error Saving Data. Error X025. Click the green tick to reload game." I don't have any new messages now, I just wanted to read one I got earlier. Otherwise, thanks for the update, it looks great!

Taz D Jun 14 2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HubCityCarolinaBlue (Post 5580278)
Yes Taz I understand that. That is what I was told over a year ago. Still nothing. Just giving a heads up to let others know about it and maybe someone will see the message and pass it on to who CAN Help. My messages I recived said I had something like a case # I still have the emails that were sent back a forth, but as of today no Farm Cash returned.
Thanks for trying to help Taz, But I understand its out of your hands, which I never placed in your hands, but the hands of slashkey for the return of my FC.
I just want my Farm Cash returned to me. I have spent quite a lot of money supporting this game as so many others have. But please return my FC money.
Do The right thing Please. Thanks for your understanding.
PS I do hope this post remains and not removed. I better copy past it just in case.

Your post won't be remove. But the only ones who can do anything is Support. Support does not read the forums. Send them another ticket and reference the first ticket number, so they can trace back to it.

HubCityCarolinaBlue Jun 14 2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5580318)
Your post won't be remove. But the only ones who can do anything is Support. Support does not read the forums. Send them another ticket and reference the first ticket number, so they can trace back to it.

Have done that till I'm blue in the face. Good to here that it wont be removed because the last post I made about this was. Thx.

servocrow Jun 14 2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sal Fantasia (Post 5580234)
I appreciate the updates and I personally am not experiencing any problems. I have a comment about the shortcuts. They do work however, if you clear the memcached the shortcuts you set earlier will disappear.

Thank you

I discovered this too after I cleared memcache. :)

Morningstarz Jun 14 2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amedlin1010 (Post 5579490)
When I click to see items in my storage, I am not able to use them. I click but the game will not let me put anything in my storage onto a farm. When I click over to see harvests and products, there is nothing showing in any category. Then when I click the red X to close the window, it will not go away and I have to restart the game. Any suggestions?

I am having exactly the same problem. Got some flowers and put them in storage to make it faster to plant and now I can't plant them and I have to refresh to get out of the storage.

Clockworx Jun 14 2013 03:41 PM

New Release

Thank you for the increase in the Animal Buildings. There is a serious problem on the oil pump and mine's . I'm running 19 of them and is still short on crude oil. Same with the mines running 19 and not enough Iron ore. What is the use to us if you increase the production of an item like say " stainless steel sheets" if we cannot get enough iron ore from 19 mines for the production???

Taz D Jun 14 2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockworx (Post 5580370)
Thank you for the increase in the Animal Buildings. There is a serious problem on the oil pump and mine's . I'm running 19 of them and is still short on crude oil. Same with the mines running 19 and not enough Iron ore. What is the use to us if you increase the production of an item like say " stainless steel sheets" if we cannot get enough iron ore from 19 mines for the production???

They increased the amount produced per batch, but did not increase the amount of ore needed. That means you will need less ore to produce more of those products.

Clockworx Jun 14 2013 04:18 PM

I know and realize that but there is a difference in production for needs and full production. I can survive if i just produce for the needs but then half of my facilities will not be full.

Tygered Jun 14 2013 04:21 PM

As always you guys do such a wonderful job. I love the upgrades to the animal storage and the metal factories. Thanks so much. I hope you fixed the disappearing tens and units numbers when you have more than 1 billion coins. I'm pretty far below that number right now since I just bought a bunch of stuff. Thanks for a great update.

Taz D Jun 14 2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tygered (Post 5580418)
As always you guys do such a wonderful job. I love the upgrades to the animal storage and the metal factories. Thanks so much. I hope you fixed the disappearing tens and units numbers when you have more than 1 billion coins. I'm pretty far below that number right now since I just bought a bunch of stuff. Thanks for a great update.

Hover your pointer over those and it will show you the total amount. There is no way to fit the whole number in the space available normally.

bjyhey3 Jun 14 2013 04:25 PM

I'd just like to say "Thank You" for fixing the problem with loading the Facility Manager...mine is working fine now. I emptied all my regular animal sheds and put them in storage just in case there was a conflict of interest with the super sheds. Whether or not that worked or you fixed it...thanks. This is an awesome upgrade, as usual.
Thanks Again

Morningstarz Jun 14 2013 04:27 PM

[quote=Taz D;5580226]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Qivis (Post 5579610)
If you bought and placed one of the new super buildings then that is why you are having those problems. It is not server related.

I am having the exact same problem and I have not purchased any of the super sheds.

MMY Jun 14 2013 04:42 PM

TURBO Facilities Tools

I noticed there were no new ones released in the June 14, 2013, any idea when you will have more???

I love them

Marlene :(

MMY Jun 14 2013 04:45 PM

When will the next Turbo facility loading tool be released, was disappointed today... so looking for it!