Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 14th, 2013 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=544502)

misskathleen Jun 14 2013 07:33 AM

Thank you for the new levels! At last I will feel like I've got something to shoot for. Maybe, depends on how far I will go with the new levels. Thank you for creating/updating an awesome game. Best one on FB!

astradriver Jun 14 2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FCM (Post 5579418)
It gives this message "Error Saving Data. Error X025 Click the green tick to reload game"

If you wait and not click the green tick, it opens up totally empty. I had a lot of products in there and it appears I've lost billions of coins worth of ingredients, etc. :(

i am getting same thing

Santmyer Jun 14 2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiMo1960 (Post 5579262)
Just wondering.
Can we have both new (FC) animal shed and old (C) animal sheds on same farm and both producing?

If you try to purchase a super animal shed while on a farm that has the same original shed, it will not let you purchase it. So the answer is no.

BamaMike Jun 14 2013 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astradriver (Post 5579454)
i am getting same thing

I am now getting the same message. When I first signed on I loaded the service facilities fine. Then I bought the new chicken coop and then i went to the facility manager and I received the error message.

Jean's Farm Jun 14 2013 07:51 AM

Getting that error saving data pop up too and I'm taking my time and going slow cause I figure there are a LOT of people on here now.

Oh and I'm bad. THANK YOU RAUL for the updates. You are the greatest!!!!! :D

amedlin1010 Jun 14 2013 07:51 AM

When I click to see items in my storage, I am not able to use them. I click but the game will not let me put anything in my storage onto a farm. When I click over to see harvests and products, there is nothing showing in any category. Then when I click the red X to close the window, it will not go away and I have to restart the game. Any suggestions?

bjyhey3 Jun 14 2013 07:57 AM

Happening to me as well

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nazza (Post 5579342)
if i try and open the facility manager- it shows i have no products loaded - I had over 30 million loaded before the upgrade...also it crashes about 4 out of 5 times when i try to open the facility manager.

Can't open my facility manager without the game reloading :eek:
otherwise...Great Upgrade

Dutch85 Jun 14 2013 08:00 AM

Awesome update as usual! Thank you so much !

abarrow Jun 14 2013 08:02 AM

thanks for the update , with the upgrade i was moved to wf8, all appears to be working, except i cannot acess the envelope to see past notes, if i have a note waiting i can respond ok, but if i just want to go back and see an older note or respond to a note later i get the xo25 link error. also i noticed if i use the farmtown memcache the tools i place in the menu bar at the bottom go back to the extended tool box. have cleared cache, rebooted and cleared flash, one happy note flash player didnt crash yet today so that is a major improvement. is anyone else having problems with the message envelpe?

Qivis Jun 14 2013 08:25 AM

Thanks for the update, but they should have made sure the upgrades would not BREAK the game before they brought them online. Now both the Facility Manager and Storage fail to work properly. The Facility Manager brings up the dreaded X025 error after about 3 seconds of trying to open and then does open but with everything set to zero. And the storage refuses to acknowledge that one has clicked the "use" buttons and then shows everything as empty there shortly afterward. I am guessing there may be a problem with server number 7 since you said it appears to be working for you! The individual factories are working fine, but there is no point to loading them since the storage also does not work in the market. Plus it would take hours to do so without the ability to use the Turbo Tools or even just the regular buttons.

kahra01 Jun 14 2013 08:48 AM

Many Thanks!

Thanks so much Raul and devs for another fantastic update.. especially separating the crops and trees in the filter.. brilliant! Thanks for all the hard work and dedication you put into this game.. clearly the best game ever! thank you thank you thank you! :D

JKatz Jun 14 2013 08:49 AM

Thanks for all the great changes. Still looking through them.

Please change the American Elm chops to "stumps" after chopping.

Qivis Jun 14 2013 08:54 AM

[quote=Tony D;5579426]
Quote:

Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood (Post 5579402)

Hi, which servers are you on ? I just harvested my animal buildings and loaded the facilities.

I am on server number 7. Everything was working fine until AFTER I had moved a ton of my facilities into storage to try to move them to farm 19. Now I cannot move them back out again nor can I use the Facility Manager because of the dreaded x025 saving error appearing just before it opens and shows everything set to zero. And ya, I have tried clearing the browser cache, Farm Town's own cache, and even the Macromedia files.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p..._uid=602895328

yelcamaro Jun 14 2013 08:55 AM

Thanks for the update. Would like to have a search bar in the facility manager, it would be very helpful.

sneakers57 Jun 14 2013 09:03 AM

Shortcuts feature...woohoo!!

I am forever accidently clicking on that dice thing in error and getting annoyed. Now my combine and facility manager are down there and I am one happy farmer!! :p

Orx Jun 14 2013 09:06 AM

Thanks all for another great update. Great to get the increase in the animal products and the filter for trees and crops Sorry we did not get more turbo tools - they save a lot of time when filling the facilities. Hope we get more next time. I too, find I can't get into the facility manager or send any messages keep getting the dreaded error message

JW2009 Jun 14 2013 09:26 AM

Hi, I can't seem to find out what tools are used for the new facilities, when i click on the { ? } to see any info, they are all blank for the 4 new ones. Thank you

Docperk Jun 14 2013 09:28 AM

thanks for the update, looks interesting :)

Jean's Farm Jun 14 2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean's Farm (Post 5579486)
Getting that error saving data pop up too and I'm taking my time and going slow cause I figure there are a LOT of people on here now.

Oh and I'm bad. THANK YOU RAUL for the updates. You are the greatest!!!!! :D

Oh and I only seemed to be getting the error when I opened my message box. I haven't had it in a long time now. :)

Texas Star Jun 14 2013 09:45 AM

Very excited! Some very nice enhancements!

When working the facilities:
I have the Red Mobile Sprinkler and I water flowers for friends. I was able to go back and water the farms that I had not already visited. Now that the ones without facilities and the ones that I have worked are all invisible, I have to hover over each farm to see if there is a W which takes too much time.
>>I wonder if the indicators for farms with no facilities could be a different color.. maybe red or pink so people would not go there by mistake, but so they would be differentiated from the farms with facilities to be worked or that are invisible due to being worked.
>> Also, it would be nice if this worked the way you fixed the farms when hired from the market, so the farm indicator would not disappear until after you begin work? thank you very much for all the hard work and consideration of ideas we express!

rjohn726 Jun 14 2013 09:50 AM

Thanks for sorting the trees separately

holla Jun 14 2013 10:05 AM

*******ISSUES:::*****
Havent seen this posted yet BUT when in FULL SCREEN mode, you have to hit the ESC button to get back out, and the Little green man to get it to register,you have to click to the right of him, It will not register in the middle,....if its just me-My bad.:)

Great update tho.TY:)

barbaraelwart Jun 14 2013 10:10 AM

Thanks for the new update Raul and Devs - very happy :-) Love that I can replace the dice and buddy icons and have useful ones there instead! The filter for the Ingredient Importance is good too - helpful at the market :-) However, I have been busy planting trees and just wondered why the new American Elm Tree is a tree for chopping - but does not go to stumps like all the others?

Not complaining though - that is really not of much importance, just curious. Thanks for all your hard work :D

Starbound Jun 14 2013 10:13 AM

Thanks for the upgrade! Love it.
I am currently unable to load my facilities, after I included all the new ones.
Is it just me?
Thanks again
Star

Morningstarz Jun 14 2013 10:24 AM

Just love love love the upgrade. But I am disappointed that we didn't get any new turbo tools for the facilities. Was soooo looking forward to them.

bjyhey3 Jun 14 2013 10:36 AM

This is my second post...I don't have access to my facility manager. My game reloads automatically when I click on it. The error code is: "Error saving data. Error X025. Click the green tick to reload game."
PLEASE FIX
Thank You
I've cleared my history and cache and memcache

marwahr55 Jun 14 2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pradagirl2312 (Post 5579810)
It would seem that the new super sheds are causing the X025 error when trying to open facility manager etc. Put them into storage, and the error will go. Not a perfect remedy, but a temporary fix, maybe.

I'm having the same problem. Otherwise, enjoying the updates. :)

bjyhey3 Jun 14 2013 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marwahr55 (Post 5579830)
I'm having the same problem. Otherwise, enjoying the updates. :)

Putting the new sheds in storage requires emptying them...360 of each...and I just finished filling them...all 3 of them...to the max.
I'm waiting for a permanent fix but until then I'm not able to access my Facility Manager which means playing the game is very limited.

Taz D Jun 14 2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiMo1960 (Post 5579262)
Just wondering.
Can we have both new (FC) animal shed and old (C) animal sheds on same farm and both producing?

The answer is no. The store will not let you buy the super building if you have a regular one on that farm.

marwahr55 Jun 14 2013 11:16 AM

Okay, until this error thing is fixed my farms are now officially closed and no more filling up of facilities. Sorry if your a friend and/or neighbor, but when a game gives me anxiety I stop playing - my health is more important. Hope the Devs get it fixed soon. Until then, happy farming to those that can! :)

GranLu Jun 14 2013 11:16 AM

I don't have access to my facility manager either. The error code is: "Error saving data. Error X025. Then I have to click the green tick to reload game."

dnana Jun 14 2013 11:22 AM

This has happened after an update before, they'll fix it. Go outside for a while. :)

GREAT release otherwise, developers, thank you SO much for listening in these forums, we really appreciate it!! Love ya, love this game! :D

bruhelmboldt Jun 14 2013 11:23 AM

Darn. I've been looking forward to placing the American flag on all of my farms. It's Flag Day today in the US, and we get bad news about the flags. DARN!!

Fran Barrett Jun 14 2013 11:28 AM

Thanks so much! This is awesome! Farm Town has the best developers ever!

barbaraelwart Jun 14 2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holla (Post 5579766)
Havent seen this posted yet BUT when in FULL SCREEN mode, you have to hit the ESC button to get back out, and the Little green man to get it to register,you have to click to the right of him, It will not register in the middle,....if its just me-My bad.:)

I had this same problem too :-( Thought it was me!

One thing to mention - it does not say in the Announcement that I can see, but you need Magnolia Trees for the Theatre Supplies Factory. Previously they were not needed for anything, therefore you may need to get planting!! ;)

holla Jun 14 2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holla (Post 5579766)

never mind--it fixed itself, or i fixed myself by thinking, or maybe im to gushing with exitement that i didnt think ahead,or..or

*They will fix the supershed problem today im sure so relax, take a walk, have a beer....these developers rock!:)

chrisluvsanimals Jun 14 2013 12:11 PM

When trying to use the In-Game Messages, getting the "Error Saving Data Error X025. Click the green tick to reload game" message

On Server WF3

boddhi_d Jun 14 2013 12:13 PM

Love all the new additions, and I have complete faith that the devs will get the bugs sorted out quickly (as they usually do). Am very excited about the theater & the garden center - new use for those pots I produce in ridiculous quantities! :-)

And I really appreciate the increased storage capacity for the animal facilities. Thanks!

FarmerWitch Jun 14 2013 12:18 PM

Thank you for the update/ upgrade - it looks awesome!

dorissau Jun 14 2013 12:25 PM

WoW... thank you so much. So many GREAT changes.. trying to figure out what to do next. Especially thanks for responding in such a creative, wonderful way to the complaints about the mini game pop up !! Just made it hard to choose what I wanted there!!! Thank you, thank you for the extra animal storage!! Such a boost in interest and energy with this good update!!! YAY