Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 14th, 2013 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=544502)

jm3810@msn.com Jun 28 2013 10:43 AM

Hiring issues

Since the update I am having issues with hiring.If I hire for multi farms- often one or more do not show for employee. Also sometimes the employee do not get their tools and have to re hire. And I have also had times on Multi- hires where they get to the farm and it shows that I do not have crops there- Hired for farms 3,4,5,6,10 and 12- employee said he only found crops on 4,6, 10. Anyone else having issues?

max_river Jun 28 2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jm3810@msn.com (Post 5596934)
Since the update I am having issues with hiring.If I hire for multi farms- often one or more do not show for employee. Also sometimes the employee do not get their tools and have to re hire. And I have also had times on Multi- hires where they get to the farm and it shows that I do not have crops there- Hired for farms 3,4,5,6,10 and 12- employee said he only found crops on 4,6, 10. Anyone else having issues?

i am having hiring issues to but the list does not work right if it does come up i still can not hire they need to fix the issues that some of are having

GarrettHillBabe Jun 29 2013 02:07 PM

Green screen of death!

I don't know if I'm in the correct thread with this problem that the many of my friends and I are having...Since last update we are getting the GREEN screen of DEATH! Well that's how we all refer to it anyway.
I'm at my farms now and have some that will load everything that I want loaded, go to the next farm to check progress of growing and can't see anything, GREEN screen!
Now was just checking farms, 3 loaded perfectly, was checking another for the progress of my crop, the trees and flowers loaded, not a building and for SURE can NOT see my CROP!
What is happening??? Why????

Another thing that is happening when in GREEN screen, flowers showing ready to be harvested, for instance, can harvest some but can't move the screen to get all of them. That is IF the game will allow them to be harvested at all. Just had to reload that farm, still in green screen of death, but flower harvester will now work but only on some as I said here.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO CLEAR CACHE HAVE DONE SO ALREADY.
PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO CHECK MY FLASH, HAVE DONE SO ALREADY.
PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO CLEAR FLASH SITES HAVE DONE SO ALREADY.
PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO RESTART FARM TOWN OR MY COMPUTER AS I'VE DONE SO ALREADY.

Any other advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

GarrettHillBabe Jun 29 2013 06:30 PM

Are any of the mods on today? Anyone getting answers to their problems? Anyone else having issues with the green screen of death?

Taz D Jun 29 2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe (Post 5598262)
Are any of the mods on today? Anyone getting answers to their problems? Anyone else having issues with the green screen of death?

The mods have been on a few times and yes others have gottewn answers to their problems. You seem to be having a problem that for one I have never seen unless I forgot and had everything turned off. You have already cleared your caches (Memcache too?) and all the other things we can suggest. Only thing left is for you to contact Support and see if they can come up with why it is happening.

max_river Jun 29 2013 07:43 PM

thanks dev for fixing my issues with hiring screen

bjyhey3 Jun 29 2013 08:58 PM

I have the Green screen as well however it's only when signing on. I use Safari and regularly clear my cache and history as well as using memcache. When I get the green screen which is rarely, I go back to my FB page, reset my browser, close my browser and sign on again. So far it works every time but very frustrating. It's been happening for about 2 weeks.

anglnwhite Jun 30 2013 02:07 AM

Hey devs!

If you could see fit to fix the farm names in the farm grid, that would be great. I can see the pop-ups when the screen is maximized, but the top 12 are hidden behind the border when the screen is minimized. This wasn't an issue until the grid was changed. Now I can't remember where my farms are! :rolleyes:

Thanks for keeping the game fresh!

KnightRider Jun 30 2013 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anglnwhite (Post 5598506)
Hey devs!

If you could see fit to fix the farm names in the farm grid, that would be great. I can see the pop-ups when the screen is maximized, but the top 12 are hidden behind the border when the screen is minimized. This wasn't an issue until the grid was changed. Now I can't remember where my farms are! :rolleyes:

Thanks for keeping the game fresh!

When you go back to regular screen from full screen and some of the names are hidden you can get them back to normal if you reload the current farm you are on, I have had this happen a long time and I use this method to fix it

Bbb-3 Jul 03 2013 01:20 PM

Is anyone having the problem when getting hired you go to a farm and it shows the cycle but there is nothing to harvest but when you pick up your combo or harvester it show that there is crop that needs to be harvested and plowed?

Irish355 Jul 04 2013 09:17 AM

I love the new upgrades. But...I would like the super hen house, dairy and wool if we could put exsiting animals in them instead of having to collect another few hundred more.

iaianne Jul 04 2013 09:27 AM

i have a problem whenever i go to an inn. My buddy list icon disappears when the tool menu. I can't access my buddy list whenever i'm at the inn... and i can't go to the market...from the inn because the icon is gone...

Taz D Jul 04 2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish355 (Post 5602174)
I love the new upgrades. But...I would like the super hen house, dairy and wool if we could put exsiting animals in them instead of having to collect another few hundred more.

You can put existing animals in them, but you do need to remove them from the regular shed and then store that shed, place the super shed and load those animals from te farm into the new building.

Taz D Jul 04 2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iaianne (Post 5602182)
i have a problem whenever i go to an inn. My buddy list icon disappears when the tool menu. I can't access my buddy list whenever i'm at the inn... and i can't go to the market...from the inn because the icon is gone...

You are right about the buddy list not being available but the Map is still in the corner so you should be able to go to the market from the Inn.

Valdoe Jul 04 2013 10:07 PM

Since the last update.. I find that I am having a problem switching from one farm to another.

I can sow harvest and plow a field quicker then changing from one farm to another.

Is it me or is everyone having the same problem?

Yes I have done the usual clear my temp files etc.

HelenJS22 Jul 05 2013 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valdoe (Post 5603118)
Since the last update.. I find that I am having a problem switching from one farm to another.

I can sow harvest and plow a field quicker then changing from one farm to another.

I'm finding my farm changing slower too for some reason, and yep, I too know all the tricks, have a very fast computer set up, and have also cleared everything on a regular basis.

I thought, having been able to add more of my animals to their sheds should have made it quicker, but that hasn't happened.

I can't help you fix the problem, but you are not alone in finding this is the case.

FCM Jul 05 2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valdoe (Post 5603118)

Bingo! It has gotten worse. But, this problem has been around for me for well since they introduced the 6X6 Combine, seeders.

Aussie Rae Jul 06 2013 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenJS22 (Post 5603374)
I'm finding my farm changing slower too for some reason, and yep, I too know all the tricks, have a very fast computer set up, and have also cleared everything on a regular basis.

I thought, having been able to add more of my animals to their sheds should have made it quicker, but that hasn't happened.

I can't help you fix the problem, but you are not alone in finding this is the case.

I find it faster to make which ever farm I have harvested, plowed and planted my default and then just reload the game...irrigate that farm, then go to the next...of course thats when doing my own farm, not someone elses, lol:)

Aussie Rae Jul 06 2013 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bbb-3 (Post 5601398)
Is anyone having the problem when getting hired you go to a farm and it shows the cycle but there is nothing to harvest but when you pick up your combo or harvester it show that there is crop that needs to be harvested and plowed?

yes, just click on the green man to get rid of the scythe..:)

Tony D Jul 06 2013 07:08 PM

Hi, thanks for the Feedback on the New Release, this thread is now closed.