Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Quests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468426)

Berle Nov 27 2012 02:58 PM

I do like quests. However, I was extremely annoyed this week when I had three quests in a row resulting in not being able to finish since I did not have the facilities to do so.

Three in a row????? It would be helpful to have an option of deleting that quest once it is loaded.

JW2009 Nov 27 2012 03:11 PM

It's symple, go the the factory that requires salmon and click on the + sign for ingredients and send it. your neighbours/friends will click on it and when you reload ft, check your gift box and there is gift for salmon, it works i doit :) Thank You & Happy Farming™
Quote:

Originally Posted by spcdrgn13 (Post 5359706)
life line do not match quests. ex. need salmon for a quest and lifeline given was to use gifts you can not gift salmon. so now quest is a waste of time,till it expires.

LoreneC Nov 27 2012 06:46 PM

I havent been doing quests and do not miss that part of the game.

CynthiaSue Nov 27 2012 07:12 PM

I love the quests too. I would miss them, and thought I was going to have to wait a few days since I had started to collect ones I couldn't do. I got lucky and got the right lifeline to complete one of them when the farmcash facility needed was not the last step and another I was able to buy the facility. I had forgotten it was a coin one I simply didn't want. I was really happy with such a high coin reward that it way more than paid for the facility since I was able to do it so quickly.

shirl312 Nov 30 2012 12:29 PM

well, you must have the service facility required to "load"

Taz D Nov 30 2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirl312 (Post 5366446)
well, you must have the service facility required to "load"

Since "loading" would be the last step of a quest if called for, then yes you would need to own that service.

oltom61 Dec 11 2012 12:59 PM

Quests

I enjoy doing the quests,but since we aren't earning any farm cash,I am forced to stop doing them!

max_river Dec 11 2012 07:58 PM

pls give us some cool awards for doing quest such as fc and tools or factories pls make it fun again

MumNancy Dec 11 2012 08:02 PM

I say NO to quest. Im playing multiple games on FB and Faemtown is the best because they are no quests. BIG mistake to bring Quest in. It will piss people off. I quit many Zynga ga,es because of their stupid quests:eek:

KnightRider Dec 11 2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MumNancy (Post 5375638)
I say NO to quest. Im playing multiple games on FB and Faemtown is the best because they are no quests. BIG mistake to bring Quest in. It will piss people off. I quit many Zynga ga,es because of their stupid quests:eek:

The quests on Farmtown unlike other games is voluntary and doesn't have to be played to play Farmtown, so it shouldn't make anyone mad cause if they don't want to play the quests then they don't have to.