Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Quests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468426)

Taz D Jan 18 2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LyndaBrown (Post 5409566)
coming soon: the mayor might occasionally award you with 1 Farm Cash and/or ingredients based on your performance in previous quests is still there

Where do you find the "Coming soon"? It is not in the January 21, 2012 announcement where this was announced along with the Quests nor is it in the Game Guide that way.

LyndaBrown Jan 18 2013 04:23 PM

its right on my farm when I click on the quest..it says exactly what I posted

LyndaBrown Jan 18 2013 04:26 PM

when you FINISH a quest and its telling you how much you made..that comment is right there in the box

youngmeme Jan 18 2013 04:33 PM

I am about to loose a second quest that required quite a few steps and some time consumed and it is lost because I cannot get poker chips via trading....and before I realized that it would not matter anyway I went to market to stand and wait with my request of what I needed...yeah right, folks not bothered. Maybe another way, and after all the using of the time and that last step punishes us because we do not own a facility that requires we use farm cash. I feel like those quests are doing just that, punishment because we did not spend our money to buy a facility, or should say to buy farm cash to buy a facility. I spent some of my hard earned money for some of your things by the way, so am not putting down the bread and butter you need for your table and operation. Just do not think while playing the game we need extra punishments by not having those things...should suffice we do without the bigger coin values made by farm cash facils.

mississippi country girl Jan 18 2013 05:50 PM

I would like to know when or if there will ever be a reward for farm cash for quest in the post by toni it suggest there will be a possible reward. so when will they either remove this or release this part of the game?

from toni's page i copied
The prize in coins will be higher depending on:

a) How fast the Quest was completed
b) The complexity of the Quest (amount of Quest Steps)
c) User Level

- In the future the Mayor might occasionally award you 1 FarmCash and/or ingredients based on your performance in previous Quests

note in future implies there will be another part to this part of the game. in game it states farm cash reward coming soon.
would like a answer if possible an answer from one of slashkey four persons answering this issue. thanks kountry girl

Taz D Jan 18 2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mississippi country girl (Post 5409686)
I would like to know when or if there will ever be a reward for farm cash for quest in the post by toni it suggest there will be a possible reward. so when will they either remove this or release this part of the game?

from toni's page i copied
The prize in coins will be higher depending on:

a) How fast the Quest was completed
b) The complexity of the Quest (amount of Quest Steps)
c) User Level

- In the future the Mayor might occasionally award you 1 FarmCash and/or ingredients based on your performance in previous Quests

note in future implies there will be another part to this part of the game. in game it states farm cash reward coming soon.
would like a answer if possible an answer from one of slashkey four persons answering this issue. thanks kountry girl

None of the moderators or helpers work for Slashkey, so can't answer your question.

mississippi country girl Jan 18 2013 06:24 PM

Thanks for the answer which says they dont answer or work to answer questions on their own behalf. would be nice to have a answer which comes from those who post or want you to post in forum who actually create the game. other wise what good is this area to post to asked them questions. I think I will not be doing quest once i have finished the one resently working on. will stick to the inside of the game as was doing before. that includes total quest, mini games and bonuses as well. that way there is no confussion for my part of figure there will be something rewarded for my time. only to see the reward go out the window. thanks any how

GarrettHillBabe Jan 18 2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5409694)
None of the moderators or helpers work for Slashkey, so can't answer your question.

My heavens are you saying ALL the moderators are volunteer? Meaning NONE not even the senior moderators are employed in any way by this game? Very interesting. :confused:

AngelicBlueEyes Jan 19 2013 08:50 AM

with you Garretthillbabe... it NEVER going to happen and was no intention of it when that little message was put on the Quest...as for coins...I don't need them but I do the quests just to be doing them but promises as Lynda quoted about FC would be nice if they were fulfilled...just my thought

Johnny Popper Jan 19 2013 11:05 AM

By golly, I'm now down to having only 2 quests open that I can't do for lack of facilities. One will be open for 4 days and the other one a whopping 9 days!!! Hello??? Why are people continually left without a way to get rid of this stuff?? Hello????? Hello????