Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Quests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468066)

astrid1st Feb 07 2024 08:15 AM

Good morning, I have an issue with the Quest sending items to the post office. It took me days to get everything grown and harvested, and now it tells me in the last step "Farmtown Stamp Roll" that I do not have enough. The quest is over in 1 day. Since I did every task step by step, I do not understand what I should/could have done different. This is not the first time this has happened to me, but this time I am frustrated. Please advise. Thank you ~ Astrid

marymarcel Feb 07 2024 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astrid1st (Post 6573606)
Good morning, I have an issue with the Quest sending items to the post office. It took me days to get everything grown and harvested, and now it tells me in the last step "Farmtown Stamp Roll" that I do not have enough. The quest is over in 1 day. Since I did every task step by step, I do not understand what I should/could have done different. This is not the first time this has happened to me, but this time I am frustrated. Please advise. Thank you ~ Astrid

Hi astrid1st :)

If you do not have enough Farmtown Stamp Roll to load into the Post Office (you need 50), then see if you have more done in the Shipping Supplies Factory.

If you have, then store them and try to load the Post office again.

If you do not have any done in the Shipping Supplies Factory then start some, one batch will take 1 hour to be done. Then when they are done, store them and try to load the Post Office.

astrid1st Feb 07 2024 10:07 AM

Marymarcel, thank you for your quick reply. I just "reloaded and restarted" all facilities and now the post office is filled and quest is complete. I will remember for next time ~ Astrid :)

marymarcel Feb 07 2024 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astrid1st (Post 6573626)
Marymarcel, thank you for your quick reply. I just "reloaded and restarted" all facilities and now the post office is filled and quest is complete. I will remember for next time ~ Astrid :)

Great astrid! And thanks for coming back to let us know :)

meirwen59@aol.com Feb 10 2024 04:10 AM

Hi , not sure where to post this ! The semi truck delivers items in 30 mins so why on my Quests I had today , which was to get seaweed , is showing that it has 56mins until that part of the quest was complete ? thank you from a confused farmer :)

Tiger Feb 10 2024 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meirwen59@aol.com (Post 6573742)
Hi , not sure where to post this ! The semi truck delivers items in 30 mins so why on my Quests I had today , which was to get seaweed , is showing that it has 56mins until that part of the quest was complete ? thank you from a confused farmer :)

Hi meirwen59,

I have moved your post to the thread about quests.

With Regular Quests the semi trailer products will always take one hour for the step to complete. What happens when you also own the ordering trailer, which would normally shorten that time, is that you first see the step will take 30 mins to complete, but if you close and reopen the Quest the display will correct back to one hour.

meirwen59@aol.com Feb 10 2024 10:19 AM

Thank you so much for clearing up my confusion :)

Early Girl Feb 13 2024 02:33 PM

Yes, is there a way around the problem of running coop quests when we filter by coop quests? Hit someone who just finishes one and it throws you out. If you take the time to scroll to the end of your neighbors and work "backwards" this problem doesn't happen. It makes no sense.

marymarcel Feb 13 2024 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Early Girl (Post 6573926)
Yes, is there a way around the problem of running coop quests when we filter by coop quests? Hit someone who just finishes one and it throws you out. If you take the time to scroll to the end of your neighbors and work "backwards" this problem doesn't happen. It makes no sense.

Hi Early Girl :)

We do not have any information about that and it is not easy to check. Maybe you should contact support about this. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

LisaScobee Mar 01 2024 12:44 AM

My game say I still need to harvest Lentils and I've already harvested Lentils
USER ID number is: 1637121091 Build No: 591