Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 10th, 2018 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=637038)

Boo again Jul 15 2018 08:35 PM

well - my farm just blinked and #1 is fixed!!

Taz D Jul 15 2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo again (Post 6251478)
in just the last few minutes I have noticed that my #1 farm is greyed out for my super neighbor and hers for me. the only way to get to it is to set it as default and it cannot be reloaded.

Hi Boo Again,
Have you checked to see if it got set to Disable Super-Neighbor Farming under the farm name? If it is then try unchecking it, then click the green check and the Save button. Restart your farms and see if it stays that way.

Boo again Jul 15 2018 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6251486)
Hi Boo Again,
Have you checked to see if it got set to Disable Super-Neighbor Farming under the farm name? If it is then try unchecking it, then click the green check and the Save button. Restart your farms and see if it stays that way.

That was the first thing checked. Then checked farm name to make sure that was still set right. then cleared memcache and reloaded farm. Then I came to forum and read Raul's post. So I posted here cause it was "weird".

When I went back to my farm, it blinked and all was well. Really weird!

Puzzle Pieces Jul 16 2018 11:17 AM

Show names, show work info------- Shows things are ready anywhere from 1 day to 15 hours early.

Taz D Jul 16 2018 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puzzle Pieces (Post 6251586)
Show names, show work info------- Shows things are ready anywhere from 1 day to 15 hours early.

Hi Puzzle Pieces,
The only thing we know of that can cause this is the Date/Time being incorrect on your computer. This can happen at the time you started the crop or trees or flowers or can be when you checked the Show Work Info. It may nopt be incorrect now, but could have been at those times.

Puzzle Pieces Jul 16 2018 01:02 PM

The date time on my computer has never been off. The correlation between the two things has always been correct until the last couple updates about the time it gets insync again there is an update that screws it up.

Tiger Jul 16 2018 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puzzle Pieces (Post 6251602)
The date time on my computer has never been off. The correlation between the two things has always been correct until the last couple updates about the time it gets insync again there is an update that screws it up.

Hi Puzzle Pieces,

Taz is not available at the moment.

Have you tried running memcache or clearing browser caches recently? If not try that and see if it makes any difference. To clear your FT memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload. It might clear whatever is causing this for you. If it does not then all we can suggest is you report this to support, who may have more reports on this.

Margaret Spenst Jul 16 2018 06:42 PM

Lots of problems with loading farms and facs. Cant hire at the market. It says the farmer has left and he turns yellow. I tried 6 times and they were all yellow and still there.

Taz D Jul 16 2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Spenst (Post 6251622)
Lots of problems with loading farms and facs. Cant hire at the market. It says the farmer has left and he turns yellow. I tried 6 times and they were all yellow and still there.

Hi Margaret Spenst,
The ones you tried to hire may have rejected your hire and that would be why they turned yellow and were still there. Even if they have left it may take a while for the data to catch up and show them gone.
For your problems with the loading is it just slow loading or does it not complete the loading?

For your facilities problem is that for loading yours or working others?

sestree Jul 16 2018 08:02 PM

In the last 1/2 hour or so, any request that I try to send triggers a FB error. This happens with Chrome, Firefox, and on the Gameroom as well. I can accept but not send. Just an FYI. Yes I tried all the clear cache, reboots, etc ...... Again it's a FB error popup.